You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-11-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-11-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:04 pm

Gonna be 2 fun games coming up btw. Kyiv away ( bleergh ) and Bielefeld @ home and we all know how that went last season.

And after comes the BVB game..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pm

I didn’t watch the full game but bits here and there, but this looked really really bad.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:50 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I didn’t watch the full game but bits here and there, but this looked really really bad.
I can tell you it was even worse…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:09 am

From what I watched (first half only) - Goretzka WAS invisible.
Lucas and Upa did a pretty good job, considering our midfield was dead.

One player I like to point out is Richards - dude maybe isnt fast as Davies and maybe he is less talented, but you could just see he IS willing to play, to whatever his limits are. He isnt afraid to go into duels and get his hands dirty. I guess coming from Reading does that to you. Its like he isnt impressed by the Bayern level, he is grinding.

He deserves more chances and get more integrated in the team.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:02 am

Wow, I saw the thread without the scoreline but it's already on page 5.
My first thought is what made you guys have so much talks on a game not even started yet :D.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:41 am

zozon wrote:From what I watched (first half only) - Goretzka WAS invisible.
Lucas and Upa did a pretty good job, considering our midfield was dead.

One player I like to point out is Richards - dude maybe isnt fast as Davies and maybe he is less talented, but you could just see he IS willing to play, to whatever his limits are. He isnt afraid to go into duels and get his hands dirty. I guess coming from Reading does that to you. Its like he isnt impressed by the Bayern level, he is grinding.

He deserves more chances and get more integrated in the team.
True about Richards... I liked his attitude and contribution to the team.
Now I am going to say something which might get me stoned to death by some tactical gurus in here; giving the fact that he seems to have an extra lung, runs like crazy etc , I would try him as a CM doing the minesweeping duties next to Kimmich....
Or if we get to play with three cm he will be one of the three
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:14 am

To be a good CM you need to be smart and be able to read the game. Running like crazy is not exactly what we should be looking at

Just take a look at a list of the best midfielders in the last 10-15 years.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:06 am

YlonenXabi wrote:To be a good CM you need to be smart and be able to read the game. Running like crazy is not exactly what we should be looking at

Just take a look at a list of the best midfielders in the last 10-15 years.
But doing the dirty work for the other two cm can be of great help.
I don't know I am not a coach or something but I think balance between technical and hard working is a good thing
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 am

That is actual the job of Kimmich and Gore and look how our midfield is looking lately. Kimmich isnt even able to play because of stupidity and before he ran like a headless chicken all over the place and what Goretzka is doing on the pitch, none knows. Its funny how he got rated as best player of the Freiburg game where besides his goal and 2 chances, had a pretty bad game overal.

Sabitzer, no idea what is giving him such a hard time to even being able to control a bal. I thought him and Nagelsmann know each other? So you should know what to expect from each other tbhh..

Tolisso would have been the far better choice yesterday, especially in those tiring games vs sitting ducks he has proven to be effective.

Nagelsmann was pretty pissed at the PK after the game, they are conceding the same dumb and easy goals all the time. And its also a big lack of quality that none of those guys can actually win a header duel in defense with those goals. Be it Upa, be it Lucas or be it Sule.. They are big guys and have a bigger body compared to those who win a lot of those headers. We thought it was improved over last year but now we are already at 13 goals conceded after 12 matchdays. And that is gonna break games up like this if the offense is piss poor overal in a game.

Another thing i noticed is, as soon as there is a goal conceded and they trail, they dont show that mentality like they did under Flick. To fight to get back into it, even if its just a draw. The game yesterday looked like i was watching a Pep game with all that ball posession and Kovac game with the lack of speed in offense and ideas overal.

You can talk about CL this or that if you put the performances in, but this was the 3rd time this year they fucked up pretty bad tbh. Frankfurt was a game they just didnt know howto bring that ball over the line but BMG and this should ring some bells for Nagelsmann.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:51 am

Maybe it's just me but I have never been impressed by Omar Richards, like at all.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby r10 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:06 am

Alexander wrote:At least one person is happy.
:twisted: :twisted: : :evil:
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:14 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:That is actual the job of Kimmich and Gore and look how our midfield is looking lately. Kimmich isnt even able to play because of stupidity and before he ran like a headless chicken all over the place and what Goretzka is doing on the pitch, none knows. Its funny how he got rated as best player of the Freiburg game where besides his goal and 2 chances, had a pretty bad game overal.

Sabitzer, no idea what is giving him such a hard time to even being able to control a bal. I thought him and Nagelsmann know each other? So you should know what to expect from each other tbhh..

Tolisso would have been the far better choice yesterday, especially in those tiring games vs sitting ducks he has proven to be effective.

Nagelsmann was pretty pissed at the PK after the game, they are conceding the same dumb and easy goals all the time. And its also a big lack of quality that none of those guys can actually win a header duel in defense with those goals. Be it Upa, be it Lucas or be it Sule.. They are big guys and have a bigger body compared to those who win a lot of those headers. We thought it was improved over last year but now we are already at 13 goals conceded after 12 matchdays. And that is gonna break games up like this if the offense is piss poor overal in a game.

Another thing i noticed is, as soon as there is a goal conceded and they trail, they dont show that mentality like they did under Flick. To fight to get back into it, even if its just a draw. The game yesterday looked like i was watching a Pep game with all that ball posession and Kovac game with the lack of speed in offense and ideas overal.

You can talk about CL this or that if you put the performances in, but this was the 3rd time this year they fucked up pretty bad tbh. Frankfurt was a game they just didnt know howto bring that ball over the line but BMG and this should ring some bells for Nagelsmann.
Well, it’s just a "one off"
Sorry for being pushy about this, but apparently, everything I see is always just imagination - until either someone like the coach comes out and says it and/or we reproduce it in Pokal or against PSG (when AGAIN it was just a "one off" and "butbutbut we were the better team) - again: it’s a BLUEPRINT, even if the games are somewhat different (say Augsburg-Frankfurt) it’s THE SAME underlying pattern… And it will cost us more games and a lot… We DO NOT lead Bundesliga because we‘re good, everyone who thinks so should get a reality check…

We lose against the biggest shit out there, and embarrassingly at that, and you act like it‘s no big deal… This is the second unbelievably embarrassing refusal to work in 5 games… We lost three of the last 9 games… Against ACTUAL farmers!

No this is not "tHe BeSt TeAm In EuRoPe", this is embarrassing as hell! And you - and they - don’t even care and the next shitshow is just around the corner!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:44 am

The Frankfurt game cannot be compared playing style wise, because they played good, just didnt make all of those chances.

But the BMG game was a one off as in, 0-5. But yesterday it was the same no creativity, no mentality BS as last season in Mainz in the 31st or 32nd round.

Its funny how Muller actually thought the 2nd half, they showed that they wanted it. Where? In the last 5 minutes?

But i dont need a coach to tell me what to think since i saw the crap yesterday with my own eyes. If this is what the so called starters seem as appropriate to show on the pitch, maybe just bench them for their back up and see if they show more grit/fire whatever. That we will beat the likes of Leverkusen, Leipzig, BVB etc i dont really have a doubt about that, since they always show up ( okay ALMOST always except that ONE OFF vs BMG :P )

But its those small ones we all of a sudden seem to have a hard time with again. Maybe some are just to satisfied with all the trophies over the last years and all the sugar up their ass. Players like Gnabry, Goretzka and Pavard should be benched or not even in the squad just to let them rethink what they are doing on the pitch. But no Roca, Tolisso etc are not good enough.

And lets not forget, if Muller didnt have that moment of brilliance with that assist to Lewa yesterday, we would have lost that game to 0... vs Augsburg. If he would have let that ball pass, no way Lewa is scoring in that moment.

Its still complaining on a high level at the end because none is gonna take the no1 spot this weekend from us. But the lack of energy/motivation/creativity lately is not a good sign.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:53 am

Bit it was the same shit on defense! That’s the point…

And no, not this week, but soon enough with these performances…

6/12 In Bundesliga

That’s a joke that should never ever be real… Enter Bayern 2021
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:03 pm

Not trying to justify yesterday's performance, but is there a team winning every game in every competition scoring a lot of goals and barely conceding any?

If we played like that in the Champions League I'd be more worried, but in the last 2-3 years we don't seem to take BL seriously until things get out of hand and we need to shift up a gear.

What I'm more worried about though, is the fact that Goretzka has been invisible for months and Sabitzer is playing like an amateur for unknown reasons
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga