You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-11-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-11-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:12 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:Augsburg have now scored 18% of all of their season ‚s goals against us, and 25% of all of their points…

RIDICULOUS!
Hahahahahahaha you're enjoying it, aren't you?
Sure, after being a doormat for you guys and you all telling me "it was just a one off" - when I wasn’t even particularly negative…

But no, not really
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:14 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:Augsburg have now scored 18% of all of their season ‚s goals against us, and 25% of all of their points…

RIDICULOUS!
Sure, after being a doormat for you guys and you all telling me "it was just a one off" - when I wasn’t even particularly negative…

But no, not really
I don't know how and why the mods never intervene ... .
He enjoys it wh en we lose
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"]Augsburg have now scored 18% of all of their season ‚s goals against us, and 25% of all of their points…

RIDICULOUS!

But no, not really
He enjoys it wh en we lose[/quote]They don’t intervene with your Nazi slurs and clearly you’re incapable of reading… Are you dumb?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"]Augsburg have now scored 18% of all of their season ‚s goals against us, and 25% of all of their points…

RIDICULOUS!

But no, not really
He enjoys it wh en we lose[/quote]They don’t intervene with your Nazi slurs and clearly you’re incapable of reading… Are you dumb?[/quote]I was just going to post that. No self-awareness whatsoever.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 pm

Thank god this shitshow is over…

I know, it was just a one off right?

This is fir you Alexander: we were more than shit!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 pm

I just pity both of you...
One with the poster of Thiago and a candle before it and the other one with a Bayern target
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I just pity both of you...
One with the poster of Thiago and a candle before it and the other one with a Bayern target
Hey you should be on my side, mine was black-colored today as well…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby CiriacoS » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:30 pm

You cant win a match without a midfield. At this moment we have no transition whatsoever. Our midfield provides absolutely NOTHING. We started with two B2B players against a low block team - a perfect recipe for a disaster. Goretzka without a proper holding midfielder besides him is non-existent. He just doesn’t know what to do. He is all over the place. He is no passer of the ball, he cant make an easy transition and everything is very difficult for us.

Sabitzer is just an Austrian Goretzka. He was so poor.

It is beyond me how Gnabry played 90 minutes. He was horrible today. Just like Muller.

Actually our CBs were the only good players today. Our defence is not the problem. The problem is our midfield. The problem is that we are one Kimmich absence away from a very poor performance.

I wont even comment Pavard….its useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alexander » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:34 pm

My thoughts:

1. Sabitzer gave away the deciding goal. Not what he needed.
2. Gnabry had one of those nights when he is almost useless. Strange how inconsistent he can be.
3. We could/should have scored atleast one more.
4. Goretzka needs to step up.
5. Better set pieces!
6. Atleast one person is happy.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:41 pm

These random defeats are really pissing me off. 5 goals here, 4 goals there then we hit a wall against someone random that we'd beat 9 times out of 10.
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:44 pm

Yest wk a friend of mine told me ... You always win...

Today another one told me ... We will decide what to choose well beyond after you have been declared champs
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:47 pm

Lukas wrote:These random defeats are really pissing me off. 5 goals here, 4 goals there then we hit a wall against someone random that we'd beat 9 times out of 10.
I expected another horrible game but not THIS horrible… I expected us to get a cheap 1-2… It’s whenever a team is not surrendering right away…
It’s also not new and I don’t expect it to change anymore…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:47 pm

Man Ramsej, just shut up for once please.. There was no foul on Sabitzer, that was nowhere NEAR a 100% big chance for Lewa and it was a deserved loss today. Augsburg even overperformed against us, they did everything right where we couldnt even create anything over the flanks.

Sane got taken out but Gnabry could stay? Pavard out and Nianzou in? Like wtf are those subs?

Augsburg missed a lot of important players and they beat the almighty FC Bayern because Bayern played like total shit. Besides Musiala and Lewa's shots it was just a very poor poor poor performance, embarrassing even against a team like this. Gladbach performed shit all season and what do they do against us? Play their best match ever probably.

Frankfurt was shit all season until they met us. Same outcome ( although it was Upa who ruined that one for us )

And today the same crap, a team that has a hard time getting over the middle line beats us with two simple crosses because Pavard is to incapable to stop a cross and not being in the right fucking position to even have an attempt to stop it.

And yes, it hurts my eyes to see what kind of crap Gore and Gnabry are performing week in, week out. Sabitzer is nowhere near worth the 15 million atm. In Leipzig he showed class performances, here he somehow cant control a ball without an opponent near him and on top of it all he has to balls to be frustrated by not playing.

I dont know, but Nagelsmann is trying out to much stuff, from what worked before. All the momentum Musiala had, is completely gone by simply not playing him for a long time or just a couple of minutes.

A performance like this is something to discuss internally. Especially with the midfield issues. The guy who could actually help was left to rot once again in Tolisso.

And one thing i want to add as a first on this forum, Gnabry should not be extended. I said it. His performances are so damn inconsistent, he deserves that warm bench spot until his contract runs out. 1 great game in a while with 5 abominations after every time and his little pains in between no thank you. Time he starts thinking about 19/20 again or else go fetch your millions at PSG or City.

Maybe Bayern needs to go away from this family thing with players by just extending and extending because they had some succes here. Maybe we should become a selling club that if you dont have the grit to play like what it takes to be at Bayern, you are gone. Because my patience with a couple of guys is running out. I am not demanding them to score every game and assist 2. But be fucking able to control a ball or pass it atleast to your damn teammate if you are not pressured by an opponent, but even that is to hard for some lately.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:50 pm

Gnabry can't play right wing-back (RWB). 3 man defensive line won't work here. Period.

Nagelsmann will have to solve his oscillations that he brought to Bayern from Leipzig. Here things don't work that way for more than 11 years.
Even under Ancelotti and Kovač we knew on what we stand, warm-cold isn't what Bayern after Flick can allow itself.

Solve the central midfield for God sake, use Müller properly, put Lewandowski in way more chances as he stressed few weeks ago that the system doesn't suit him really.

And use wingers to be lethal, primarily Gnabry who adds a lot of goals, assists and drama.

As for Kimmich... I can be disappointed with him, but then again... this is the only way to finally rest him (the only positive thing in the whole story) and to see where FC Bayern stand without him on the pitch few matches in row, who jumps into his boots and replaces him in case he is suspended or injured.

The German is set to be vaccinated, one way or another. The latest headlines on Bild Instagram Story where Oliver Kahn has a hard job with Kimmich point into that direction.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby America USA » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Very disappointed with the result. A draw would've been a decent point because Augsburg played a perfect defensive game.

The entire system seemed disjointed with lots of sloppy play and passes. Whatever good moments happened for Bayern were more because of individual quality. As Fenix said the back three just doesn't work well for Bayern.

Sabitzer was mediocre today and it was him losing the ball that led to Augsburg's second goal. However I don't want to rip into him too much because it's still his first season at Bayern and he doesn't regularly start so let's give him more time before labelling him crap or anything. Sané and Lucas also had pretty meh first seasons at Bayern but are key players now for us. On a similar note: Kimmich is truly the heartbeat of Bayern in the middle of the park.

Nianzou had a stinker when he came on and Gnabry was very poor in offense as well. Please keep Gnabry away from set pieces in the future and let Kimmich, Sané or Davies try to find players in the box from corners and free kicks.

A pretty impactful defeat for us in the context of the BL standings. Hopefully this humbles down our players and coach and we see an improved offensive display in the coming games.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga