You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
0
No votes
It will end in a draw
1
33%
Bayern Munich will win
2
67%
 
Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:38 pm

#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Lucas is the huge investment

Honestly, nobody ever understood this transfer. I don't remember any fan being over the moon when we announced him and considering our behavior towards we don't seem very worried protecting that investment whatsoever.
We will end up keeping him because we can't swallow a 50m loss if we ever sell him just to save face.
With Flick on the wheel he is doomed here. It's more likely to convert Pavard into CB rather than trust Lucas to start.
Oh dude, you must’ve been offline then... People were drooling all over the board... Another Hasan fuck up btw that gets ignored while people still defend him...
Wow, I don't remember that either. As I recall, people around here where kinda "mehh" about Lucas and most thought the price was too high.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9358
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3941 times
Been thanked: 3655 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Hey ramsej84, present for you!

Spoiler: show
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50675
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9174 times
Been thanked: 15036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:22 pm

MUTU wrote:Hey ramsej84, present for you!

Spoiler: show
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image

I was kind of expecting it
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 53557
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34589 times
Been thanked: 7554 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I was kind of expecting it

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50675
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9174 times
Been thanked: 15036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:32 pm

How exactly did we need ANY money from ANY account so far when we still turned a profit?!?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1405 times
Been thanked: 6219 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:34 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Lucas is the huge investment

Honestly, nobody ever understood this transfer. I don't remember any fan being over the moon when we announced him and considering our behavior towards we don't seem very worried protecting that investment whatsoever.
We will end up keeping him because we can't swallow a 50m loss if we ever sell him just to save face.
With Flick on the wheel he is doomed here. It's more likely to convert Pavard into CB rather than trust Lucas to start.
Oh dude, you must’ve been offline then... People were drooling all over the board... Another Hasan fuck up btw that gets ignored while people still defend him...
Wow, I don't remember that either. As I recall, people around here where kinda "mehh" about Lucas and most thought the price was too high.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]Well there definitely was excitement...

If you pay 85m, you expect a Virgil, a Ramos or at least a prime Hummels... Not a Dante...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1405 times
Been thanked: 6219 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:13 pm

#12 wrote:How exactly did we need ANY money from ANY account so far when we still turned a profit?!?

We turned a profit at the end of the season 2019/20, but Dreesen said: "The effects of the coronavirus pandemic, however, are rather a huge challenge in the current season, and so we are assuming a considerable downturn in revenue for the 2020/2021 season, even in triple-digit millions, should we have to play matches behind closed doors for a long time."
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50675
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9174 times
Been thanked: 15036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:18 pm

User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50675
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9174 times
Been thanked: 15036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:How exactly did we need ANY money from ANY account so far when we still turned a profit?!?

We turned a profit at the end of the season 2019/20, but Dreesen said: "The effects of the coronavirus pandemic, however, are rather a huge challenge in the current season, and so we are assuming a considerable downturn in revenue for the 2020/2021 season, even in triple-digit millions, should we have to play matches behind closed doors for a long time."
And this downturn already cost us a huge chunk of what‘s supposed to be some 400m?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1405 times
Been thanked: 6219 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:38 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:How exactly did we need ANY money from ANY account so far when we still turned a profit?!?

We turned a profit at the end of the season 2019/20, but Dreesen said: "The effects of the coronavirus pandemic, however, are rather a huge challenge in the current season, and so we are assuming a considerable downturn in revenue for the 2020/2021 season, even in triple-digit millions, should we have to play matches behind closed doors for a long time."
And this downturn already cost us a huge chunk of what‘s supposed to be some 400m?

I don't know but I believe they said they don't really have that much money.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50675
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9174 times
Been thanked: 15036 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lukas » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Wow so much interest in today’s game :lol:
User avatar
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3978
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
National Flag:
European Union
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 1526 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Lukas wrote:Wow so much interest in today’s game :lol:
LOL i only remembered 40 minutes ago when I got a lineup notification
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42319
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14747 times
Been thanked: 11738 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Lukas wrote:Wow so much interest in today’s game
Well i am interrested, but on a week day where i have my internship and often only sleep for 5 hours i just cant be bothered to comment. So j just tend to read what others post. I feel like many others have the same kind of thing during midweeks.

I am happy to see lucas starting tho, albeit at leftback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 170 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:20 pm

Image
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11297
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5801 times
Been thanked: 6122 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lukas » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:26 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:
Lukas wrote:Wow so much interest in today’s game
Well i am interrested, but on a week day where i have my internship and often only sleep for 5 hours i just cant be bothered to comment. So j just tend to read what others post. I feel like many others have the same kind of thing during midweeks.

I am happy to see lucas starting tho, albeit at leftback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

I agree and it feels odd to have a BL match during the week, although my first thought was to check the news to see if anything had happened in Malta, as I was worried how quiet the Maltese guys were!
User avatar
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3978
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
National Flag:
European Union
Has thanked: 480 times
Been thanked: 1526 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], SemrushBot [Bot] and 1 guest

cron