You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
33%
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:29 pm

there must be something wrong which we are not aware of ...
It could be that Lucas complained formally and Flick is punishing him or something or that he is doing the opposite of what flick said of him during a recent presser... that is lucas is very pro and is training well.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:32 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I have also spoken about unfairness particularly toward Lucas and Roca. I agree. But we have to let the coach do what he thinks is best. As long as results come I won’t complain.

I remember when Flick first took over I kept saying how weird his defence is, and that on paper we could line up the same players differently and be better (I forgot exactly how it was). Yet we ended up with a treble.
It was not much different... Martinez CB instead of Boa, the rest was Saturday's starting XI
Ah yes... I think that was it. I used to say play Martinez in midfield, Pavard at CB, Kimmich at RB (and possibly Alaba at LB) or something like that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:37 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:?????????????????????????????????????????

So you wanted to kick every player out because they didn't get along with f***** Kovac and now you're telling Flick to go because he is not playing Lucas Hernandez ??????????????????????????????????????

What kind of logic is that ???????

Mate, your bias is out of this world.
Completely out of this world.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:28 pm

I don't want Flick sacked as I want stability
But he is kind of asking for it
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

[2021-01-20] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I don't want Flick sacked as I want stability
No he isn’t!

He will be sacked if and only if we keep losing and he shows he is incapable of adapting to fix our problems. Yesterday we both won and started adapting, though we haven’t reached the final destination yet.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:06 pm

If this is Flick asking for a sacking, it is the equivalent of Kovac going up the stands and slamming his incredibly small dick in Uli and Kalle's faces right in the middle of a game...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:08 pm

#12 wrote:
If this is Flick asking for a sacking, it is the equivalent of Kovac going up the stands and slamming his incredibly small dick in Uli and Kalle's faces right in the middle of a game...

What? That doesn't even make any sense. Kovac didn't need to do that to get sacked.

And not even going to ask about how you're aware of genital sizes.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:16 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

What? That doesn't even make any sense. Kovac didn't need to do that to get sacked.

And not even going to ask about how you're aware of genital sizes.
I was going for the metaphor... But I chose words poorly... It’s not the equivalent... It’s what it looks like in relation... If we applied the same measures...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:49 am

Why ??? How ???

Last year in January he said he needed reinforcements and eventually he only got Odriozola. Then he said that the season goals might need to be readjusted due to the lack of depth

Flick has always been like that. Clear and straight to the point. No BS no excuses.

I don't think he will accept anyone telling him who should or should not play. That's something that an average coach with no personality would accept *cough* Kovac *cough* but definitely not Flick

And I really want to see Lucas getting more playing time. He deserves it based on his performances so far this year. But Flick sees him every day in trainings. He might not be 100% fit, he might have had some issues with Hansi... who knows. But I respect whatever decision Flick takes. He's the man who won us the treble just a few months after we were wondering if we would even make the Top 3 in BL and I'm just a nobody who sits behind his laptop and posts football related stuff on BayernForum :coffee: Actually I do hold a Uefa A license, but a nobody nonetheless :mrgreen:

It's not like we still have Kovac messing around with questionable decisions and tactics. Flick has given us the best season in football history and proved to be a world class coach. I don't see any reason not to trust him
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:24 am

It might be cause I am disappointed seeing that huge investment wasted...
You know how I see Alaba.... but now that he is on his way out why are still insisting with him?
I mentioned it and you as well, I sincerely hope that there are no personal problems between the two
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:43 am

What huge investment? We paid 45M for Sane and that was pretty much it. Then we sold Thiago and received a huge sum from CL revenue

Alaba is still a Bayern player and we are paying his salary. If Flick thinks he's the best available CB in the team then why would he not play him?

I don't think Alaba is our main problem now
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:29 am

I changed my mind. I don't want to see Alaba in the starting XI. In fact, I'd rather we dropped points than continue wasting Lucas' talents.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:39 am

YlonenXabi wrote:What huge investment? We paid 45M for Sane and that was pretty much it. Then we sold Thiago and received a huge sum from CL revenue

Alaba is still a Bayern player and we are paying his salary. If Flick thinks he's the best available CB in the team then why would he not play him?

I don't think Alaba is our main problem now
Lucas is the huge investment
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:14 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:31 am

ramsej84 wrote:Lucas is the huge investment

Ok, my bad then

But it doesn't matter. A coach should not make the line up based on the price of each player. If he sees something he doesn't like about Lucas then we have to accept it. We need to think about the future but also about the present. If Flick thinks Alaba is better suited for the team then so be it.

As I said he's got plenty of credit now. We're not dealing with an average coach doing silly stuff

And regarding Lucas, he still has all the time in the world to prove his worth. Alaba won't be here next season and it is likely that we'll invest on a right footed CB like Upamecano. So Lucas will definitely get his chance again.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga