You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
0
No votes
It will end in a draw
1
25%
Bayern Munich will win
3
75%
 
Total votes : 4

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Mavs » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 pm

The fact that this has devolved into a debate of Mueller vs. Coutinho is stupid.

The fundamental issue is that we once again dominated a match, failed to score enough goals, and conceded on poor defensive mistakes.

It's the same thing every time. We have conceded the most goals among the top 6-7 teams. Our defending is awful.
User avatar
Mavs
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:05 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 144 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 pm

4th game in a row with two goals conceded...


D. Hamman: "Coutinho was a complete failure for 80 mins"
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby zozon » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 pm

I'm not trolling him. He basically ruined a chance the seal the game and he ruined the next attack with that piss-poor pass back to Lewa.

It doesnt matter how many minutes he played, he should've scored, just like Coutinho should've scored his. Both were bad, but you are so blinded by Muller (and contra Coutinho). It makes me wanna be against Muller doing anything good for Bayern, just so we dont read you bragging for him and making Coutinho look like he's retarded.
Last edited by zozon on Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 1042 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:43 pm

Mavs wrote:The fact that this has devolved into a debate of Mueller vs. Coutinho is stupid.

The fundamental issue is that we once again dominated a match, failed to score enough goals, and conceded on poor defensive mistakes.

It's the same thing every time. We have conceded the most goals among the top 6-7 teams. Our defending is awful.


We AREN'T one of the top6-7 teams...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:With Coutinho in poor form

Augsburg 1-2 Bayern in 80 min


With Mueller in the form of his life

Augsburg 1-0 Bayern in 10 min


:coffee:

Mueller in 10 mins produced more danger than Coutinho in 80. Feed on that.

What danger exactly? No key passes and a shot off target. Coutinho had 4 shots, 1 on target, 3 key passes and an assist. I get that Coutinho had a sh!t game, but you are smoking crack if you think Müller played any better
sherpthederp
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: Tacoma, Washington
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 878 times
Been thanked: 1111 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:48 pm

zozon wrote:Both were bad, but you are so blinded by Muller (and contra Coutinho). It makes me wanna be against Muller doing anything good for Bayern, just so we dont read you bragging for him and making Coutinho look like he's retarded.

It's the exact opposite for me, except the part of wanting Bayern players to do bad.

I'm sorry for sticking up to a club, continental and international legend over a loanee whose CV includes a number of clubs, next to no medals and a whole paragraph dedicated to "I used to be good two clubs ago under a coach famous for making everyone look good".
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42850
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7776 times
Been thanked: 12073 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:49 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:With Coutinho in poor form

Augsburg 1-2 Bayern in 80 min


With Mueller in the form of his life

Augsburg 1-0 Bayern in 10 min


:coffee:

Mueller in 10 mins produced more danger than Coutinho in 80. Feed on that.

What danger exactly? No key passes and a shot off target. Coutinho had 4 shots, 1 on target, 3 key passes and an assist. I get that Coutinho had a sh!t game, but you are smoking crack if you think Müller played any better

That shot off target alone was more dangerous than anything Coutinho did in 80 mins, including that timid pass to the keeper.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42850
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7776 times
Been thanked: 12073 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:50 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:With Coutinho in poor form

Augsburg 1-2 Bayern in 80 min


With Mueller in the form of his life

Augsburg 1-0 Bayern in 10 min


:coffee:

Mueller in 10 mins produced more danger than Coutinho in 80. Feed on that.

What danger exactly? No key passes and a shot off target. Coutinho had 4 shots, 1 on target, 3 key passes and an assist. I get that Coutinho had a sh!t game, but you are smoking crack if you think Müller played any better


Coutinho hasn’t had a single outstanding game here yet... Yet still people are drooling all over him... It’s not even about Müller, we have a player on average level and we're paying insane money...
It’s kinda like Pogba at ManUre...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:Both were bad, but you are so blinded by Muller (and contra Coutinho). It makes me wanna be against Muller doing anything good for Bayern, just so we dont read you bragging for him and making Coutinho look like he's retarded.

It's the exact opposite for me, except the part of wanting Bayern players to do bad.

I'm sorry for sticking up to a club, continental and international legend over a loanee whose CV includes a number of clubs, next to no medals and a whole paragraph dedicated to "I used to be good two clubs ago under a coach famous for making everyone look good".


... even Kevin **** Grosskreutz, Schmelzer or Matip...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Coutinho did have ONE outstanding match for us to be fair.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42850
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7776 times
Been thanked: 12073 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:55 pm

MUTU wrote:Coutinho did have ONE outstanding match for us to be fair.


Was he standing outside the field?
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Mavs wrote:Ridiculous. We have seen this garbage a million times.

Totally dominate.

Score 1-2 goals.

Concede on stupid defensive mistakes.

Lose points.


This is the only sensible assessment of the game in here.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36893
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11727 times
Been thanked: 9264 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby aterford » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 3724 times
Been thanked: 2813 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Jorge » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:02 pm

Two games in a row has been a good reality check. Does anyone believe that we can win the Champions League with what we have? I am not going to lay down facts about players that we already had because we over-analyzed those last season, so it is fair to debate about the new players that were supposed to make us better.

You all can beat me with stick if you want; but if Coutinho is a 120M player he still has a long way to go. There are plenty of players in the BL at a 1/3 of his price that can do what he does.
Same with Hernandez, putting aside his time out injured, his contribution and demeanor so far do not justify his price tag. Then you have Pavard, that some of us knew he is not what some others believe he is.
User avatar
Jorge
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: Nashville, USA
National Flag:
Åland Islands
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 1304 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-10-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Jorge wrote:Two games in a row has been a good reality check. Does anyone believe that we can win the Champions League with what we have? I am not going to lay down facts about players that we already had because we over-analyzed those last season, so it is fair to debate about the new players that were supposed to make us better.

You all can beat me with stick if you want; but if Coutinho is a 120M player he still has a long way to go. There are plenty of players in the BL at a 1/3 of his price that can do what he does.
Same with Hernandez, putting aside his time out injured, his contribution and demeanor so far do not justify his price tag. Then you have Pavard, that some of us knew he is not what some others believe he is.


If he is a 120 M player then I am a 500k player...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 2 guests