You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
0
No votes
It will end in a draw
1
33%
Bayern Munich will win
2
67%
 
Total votes : 3

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Dude, his second goal was on the goalie... Too much beer?
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby r10 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:but Süle..I don't know from where to start - yes, he is german, yes he is tall and looking good, but excuse me all the fanboys/girls - he is nowhere Hummels/Boateng in 2019, and not going to be at least in the next year or two. What distinguishes him from H/B ? That he is not making mistakes often. From what i saw - thanks to our defensive strategy he's very,very often catched out of position and that cannot be seen on TV, because they are not showing the defensive duo all the time. I bet he's considered our future CB from everyone from the club (also from me), but to be honest - I'm not sure that we made the best choice with him.
For me Suele is world class national player. I mean German class at 2018 world cup. I guess Nicolas was cheap for Hoeness concern not to spend. I hope for Boateng + Hummels duo back.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:57 pm
National Flag:
Poland
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:42 pm

#12 wrote:Dude, his second goal was on the goalie... Too much beer?


Oh comeone bro, that was a great finishing from him ! Yes, it was a huge mistake for the GK, but knowing Coman's finishing in the last years.. I stopped at 3, the beer was cheap btw, I did not expect it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

r10 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:but Süle..I don't know from where to start - yes, he is german, yes he is tall and looking good, but excuse me all the fanboys/girls - he is nowhere Hummels/Boateng in 2019, and not going to be at least in the next year or two. What distinguishes him from H/B ? That he is not making mistakes often. From what i saw - thanks to our defensive strategy he's very,very often catched out of position and that cannot be seen on TV, because they are not showing the defensive duo all the time. I bet he's considered our future CB from everyone from the club (also from me), but to be honest - I'm not sure that we made the best choice with him.
For me Suele is world class national player. I mean German class at 2018 world cup. I guess Nicolas was cheap for Hoeness concern not to spend. I hope for Boateng + Hummels duo back.


Well, he was everything that Uli loves - young, german, playing in the Bundesliga (not for Dortmund) with expiring contract back at the time.. You see how Brazzo is working with the other big clubs - Chelsea, Atletico and how the things work for us always against the other Bundesliga clubs..
I'm worried that we're probably going to see Hummels and Boateng playing together 3,4 times, and if we have to be honest with ourselves - we don't have a WC defender in our squad since 2016. As my blyatiful friend Fenix said in other thread, bring Lucas, Pavard, de Ligt, Max and look how our defense is going to look after 1 year. :roll:
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8621
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3930 times
Been thanked: 4181 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Iran,cancelled the broadcast of this game...

I was called whatnot for saying I don't prefer to have a woman ref

What about this?

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 24544?s=19
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41624
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28732 times
Been thanked: 6074 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Iran,cancelled the broadcast of this game...

I was called whatnot for saying I don't prefer to have a woman ref

What about this?

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 24544?s=19


Oh yeah, because a Muslim country cancels a game because of a female referee, that makes it okay :lol:
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8581
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 701 times
Been thanked: 3453 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:41 pm

So basically anti-Muslim ramsej84 has the same line of thought as radical Muslims.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42850
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7776 times
Been thanked: 12073 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:46 pm

But don't they realise that women also attend football matches and are constantly shown on camera whether it's half time or whatever? What about then? Why even buy a TV?
User avatar
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: Kercove,Macedonia
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 433 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Hardrade » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:09 pm

This is why love ramsej
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 834 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:But don't they realise that women also attend football matches and are constantly shown on camera whether it's half time or whatever? What about then? Why even buy a TV?



Apparently it was because of her shorts :lol:
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8581
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 701 times
Been thanked: 3453 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:23 pm

I don't like it when they officiate my teams...
Not that I don't want them to be referees...

I believe that you guys are mixing things up...
You may not agree with someone but that doesn't mean that you want to kill him.

P.S bibiana was good ....

And I don't prefer them as they tend to interpret fouls differently...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41624
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28732 times
Been thanked: 6074 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:And I don't prefer them as they tend to interpret fouls differently...


Well, then you should be happy cause you always blame referee decisions for your losses :mrgreen:
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11730
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3279 times
Been thanked: 3451 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Thing is ramsej, they don’t know better... You always whine about people from a different culture coming here... See, there’s a difference and it won’t change... I don’t think it’s very enlightened, but I am not in a place to dictate Iranian TV what to broadcast...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19119
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4478 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Hardrade » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I don't like it when they officiate my teams...
Not that I don't want them to be referees...

I believe that you guys are mixing things up...
You may not agree with someone but that doesn't mean that you want to kill him.

P.S bibiana was good ....

And I don't prefer them as they tend to interpret fouls differently...


What do you mean by differently?
Image
User avatar
Hardrade
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 834 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lahmies » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:58 pm

User avatar
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:55 pm
Has thanked: 1266 times
Been thanked: 325 times

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Hardrade wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I don't like it when they officiate my teams...
Not that I don't want them to be referees...

I believe that you guys are mixing things up...
You may not agree with someone but that doesn't mean that you want to kill him.

P.S bibiana was good ....

And I don't prefer them as they tend to interpret fouls differently...


What do you mean by differently?
I may be wrong as I based my comment on what I experienced locally...

They tend to be less tollerant to certain tackles...

Whatever....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41624
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28732 times
Been thanked: 6074 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests