You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
33%
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2019-02-15] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:47 pm

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Have a look at the stats :wink:

Especially those regarding goal chances, shots on goal and corner kicks

We even hit the post twice

Doesn’t change the fact that this is not an easy win...

We looked closer to scoring the 4-2 while we were playing with 10 men than they were to a 3-3.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:47 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Man i'm sick as ****, who the **** tough that we must play our best player 90 minutes before the game against Liverpool ?!? As soon as you get the lead - change him, you know that there is a high risk with him... What the ****, man.. Probably i'm going to get another ticket from the police for speeding tonight, this shit really made me mad.

Well, I don't think Kovac is to blame for this one

Gnabry was playing shit and we were only one goal up. Coman could get injured in training like James did a few months ago

I think that even Coman injured himself in training last season when he missed the last 3-4 months?
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Have a look at the stats :wink:

Especially those regarding goal chances, shots on goal and corner kicks

We even hit the post twice

Doesn’t change the fact that this is not an easy win...

Well, to me it was an easy win.

Augsburg did absolutely nothing in the whole game. Thay had 1 goal chance and they scored 2 goals

We had 5-6 good goal chances, hit the post twice, etc
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:22 pm

kod2600 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:There you go, haters

CANT U SEE HOW " HORRIBLE " WE ARE ? WHATS WITH THE HATERS ? WOULD YOU BE OK WITH IT AS AS COACH SINCE YOUR INTO FOOTBALL MORE THAN MOST HERE ?
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:27 pm

Your responses are welcome: https://goo.gl/forms/fl15Ia2qKCXllDxm1
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:27 am

couldn’t watch the game today but i’m gutted about coman. so much talent and potential being wasted with so many injuries. :( the last time he got seriously injured he said he considered an early retirement if it happened again , so i’m starting to get anxious...
about the “easy” discussion... a 2-3 is hardly an easy win. the stats showed we were superior and had more chances, but that is not to say the match was easily won—we conceded a lot and missed a lot of chances, which makes this a hard-fought win, IMO. though i guess it could be a matter of opinion, or even just semantics.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:19 am

DRvad14 wrote: CANT U SEE HOW " HORRIBLE " WE ARE ? WHATS WITH THE HATERS ? WOULD YOU BE OK WITH IT AS AS COACH SINCE YOUR INTO FOOTBALL MORE THAN MOST HERE ?

What's wrong with you? Can you even READ?

I already told you I want Kovac gone ASAP as he is no coach for a top team like Bayern

But that doesn't mean we are bad in every game and whatever happens is his fault

Today we played away from home and were clearly the better team in both halves. We created tons of clear goal chances and even hit the post twice

Augsburg had ONE decent goal chance in the whole 90 min

We've had plenty of shameful performances this season, but clearly this was not one of those

I wouldn't blame Kovac for Coman's injury either. Thiago, Lewy, James and Coman are our best players and he subbed off two of them. We were leading only by 1 goal so Coman was still needed. If he had replaced Coman and we had conceded a goal then we would all have been asking for his head

We have a big issue with injuries. James injured himself in training for 3 months and he had barely played prior to that

What about Robben?

Kovac has nothing to do with that
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:21 am

How many clear goal chances did Augsburg have in the second half?

0?
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby pyrasur » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:01 am

From what little i saw I would agree with you Ylonen, and definitely from what I’ve seen from the season overall.

But it’s currently difficult for me to catch the games so I’m not a great judge. Fingers crossed for the tie this week
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby rthebest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:09 am

YlonenXabi wrote:How many clear goal chances did Augsburg have in the second half?

0?

True they didn't have any clrear chances, but what I saw bayern was a very disorganized defensively and lackluster offensively. They let the game stretch at times and this will play in Liverpool hands if they do it on Tuesday. And now with Coman our best winger out I see a a trashing coming. If Bayern loses on Tuesday and after today's performance Kovac has to go.
Kovac is OUT!!!
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Lukas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 am

Just seen who Dortmund play on Monday. The chase is off again. For now.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:52 am

rthebest wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:How many clear goal chances did Augsburg have in the second half?

0?

True they didn't have any clrear chances, but what I saw bayern was a very disorganized defensively and lackluster offensively. They let the game stretch at times and this will play in Liverpool hands if they do it on Tuesday. And now with Coman our best winger out I see a a trashing coming. If Bayern loses on Tuesday and after today's performance Kovac has to go.

Funny part is that Kovac is always remarking how he likes to work on defending yet that's clearly the worst part of our game :lol:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby r10 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:12 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Gnabry was playing shit
What is more sub F. Ribery played no better. And "Mueller misses always".
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:59 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What's wrong with you? Can you even READ?

I already told you I want Kovac gone ASAP as he is no coach for a top team like Bayern

But that doesn't mean we are bad in every game and whatever happens is his fault

Today we played away from home and were clearly the better team in both halves. We created tons of clear goal chances and even hit the post twice

Augsburg had ONE decent goal chance in the whole 90 min

We've had plenty of shameful performances this season, but clearly this was not one of those

I wouldn't blame Kovac for Coman's injury either. Thiago, Lewy, James and Coman are our best players and he subbed off two of them. We were leading only by 1 goal so Coman was still needed. If he had replaced Coman and we had conceded a goal then we would all have been asking for his head

We have a big issue with injuries. James injured himself in training for 3 months and he had barely played prior to that

What about Robben?

Kovac has nothing to do with that

Spoiler: show
Well, Kovač has everything to do with around Bayern, even Debakel Dahoam 2012, Atletico 2016, Real Madrid 2014, Inter 2010, Manchester United 1999, De Bruyne's move to City, Götze's failure at Bayern, Hoeneß' tax evasion and offshore fishy business, etc. etc.

It's no longer important what's going on here in FC Bayern, it's just the fact that you need to blame Kovač because we weren't Super Bayern in the last 4-5 years, especially in the last 2 seasons, because we missed to sign 10 new, top quality players since 2015, etc.

On the surface you see people only whining, swearing, being frustrated and angry while deep inside some here still lie themselves that this team could have achieved far more in 2016/2017, 2017/2018 and can achieve right now in 2018/2019; win that damn garbage of a CL, Bundesliga and Pokal, yet Kovač is the biggest and the only problem for this right now. :) Last 4 years told that we didn't exactly wanted that so strong, though. Why continue lying yourself? I don't know...

Just like Ancelotti, Kovač shall leave Bayern and some other Heynckes, Hitzfeld, Tuchel, Klopp or Guardiola will come one day here and see how limited, fed up, exhausted and problematic this Bayern roster in reality is.
But then it's gonna be easier to blame why Hungary has no sea, blame the weather condition, south wind, pitch condition, injuries, bad luck, referees, Bashar Al Assad, Vladimir Putin, king Felipe, tsunami in the Indian ocean, etc.

Even if you put all the blame on Kovač, we won't see Xabi anyone happier and less negative here. That's the reality, just as reality is that we are FC Bayern and things don't work the same way as they work in Barcelona and Real Madrid, English clubs and Juventus. This isn't something relatively new at Bayern, this has always been like that - 2000's, 90's, 80's... That's Bayern.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:34 pm

So, usually i'm putting a lot of effort to talk about the game, city, food & locations, etc. when I'm on some Bayern game, but this one is going to be a little different.

A fast 3200 km's for 3 days, i picked up my uncle from Munich and we were in Augsburg 1 hour before the kickoff. And about the game:

Yeah, not the best start for us, but we cannot blame Kovac for that, can we ? It's happening on every team playing football, but this killed my vibe, because I (everyone) was expecting different start. After the start I remembered for the CL against Juventus, when we beat them in the extra time (I was also on that game) and i told myself - "It's going to be interesting".
Coman's first goal was great, TBH no one was expecting such a good finishing from him, but he's better in that area this season.

The thing that always is letting us down - our defense was bad for almost 70 minutes.. Ji scored a beaty, but i must say that from my position i was watching our defensive line all night long - i just don't like it guys. Hummels was OK for the most of the time - at least he did not made some stupid mistake, but Süle..I don't know from where to start - yes, he is german, yes he is tall and looking good, but excuse me all the fanboys/girls - he is nowhere Hummels/Boateng in 2019, and not going to be at least in the next year or two. What distinguishes him from H/B ? That he is not making mistakes often. From what i saw - thanks to our defensive strategy he's very,very often catched out of position and that cannot be seen on TV, because they are not showing the defensive duo all the time. I bet he's considered our future CB from everyone from the club (also from me), but to be honest - I'm not sure that we made the best choice with him. I said it many times - everyone is searching and playing lower and more skillful CB's with better technique, but sadly - we don't have any currently. At least Pavard will come (hopefully) in the summer, so a little change here.The other think that was annoying me was looking at Kimmich on the corners - his every cross was short/off.

And the good part - Coman,Coman,Coman.. Wow. All that i want is - please boy, stay healthy ! I can officially say that there is a great connection between him and Alaba this season, so Ribery won't be missed on the LW. His second goal was just unbelievable and i almost dropped my bear on the head of one chick after the Alaba goal.. I don't want to talk about the Coman injury after that, because his scream was heard throughout the stadium, and this really killed my mood.. So i returned my uncle to Munich and i went home after around 1500 km's.

Here are the only 3 pictures from the game, i was planning to take a lot more photos, but i did not succeed.

IMG_20190215_172133.jpg

IMG_20190215_182642.jpg

IMG_20190215_185121.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga