You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-05-12] Energie Cottbus vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match between Energie Cottbus & Bayern Munich?

A) Bayern will pull out a win
33%
B) It will end in a draw
17%
C) Energie Cottbus will win
17%
D) You don't care
33%

Total votes : 12

[2007-05-12] Energie Cottbus vs Bayern Munich

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 10, 2007 2:31 am

Any thoughts on this game? Or, does anyone care anymore?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu May 10, 2007 3:34 am

I don't care...
FC Bajern

Postby Walls » Thu May 10, 2007 3:42 am

FC Bajern wrote:I don't care...

same...its just a game lol. nothing to play for.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 10, 2007 6:32 am

im still expecting bayern to win. this crap season needs to be closed with a victory.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2007 11:37 am

We'll be welcoming back Van Bommel who was suspended against M'gladbach, but unfortunately not Salihamidzic, who was also suspended but is now injured and is a major doubt for this match.

Our injury list shows no signs of easing.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 10, 2007 5:21 pm

It's nice to see some fans are still optimistic about the team.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Thu May 10, 2007 7:39 pm

tracylynn wrote:It's nice to see some fans are still optimistic about the team.

well....what are we playing for?

if we win where do we go?

If we lose where do we go?

If we draw where do we go?

Plus we are playing at Cottbus....even the die hards in Munich dont give a crap about this game cuz hell the players have messed up this year and have made games like these pointless.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 10, 2007 8:11 pm

Walls wrote:

Plus we are playing at Cottbus....even the die hards in Munich dont give a crap about this game cuz hell the players have messed up this year and have made games like these pointless.

:roll: Optimistic in this thread is referring to the fans who voted that Bayern will win the game. Therefore, it's nice to see fans who are optimistic about the outcome. :roll: BTW...have you seen the votes? I guess not. Geez!!! I forgot if Bayern doesn't win and are not on top then why would any fan care about them and any games?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Thu May 10, 2007 8:28 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Walls wrote:

:roll: Optimistic in this thread is referring to the fans who voted that Bayern will win the game. Therefore, it's nice to see fans who are optimistic about the outcome. :roll: BTW...have you seen the votes? I guess not. Geez!!! I forgot if Bayern doesn't win and are not on top then why would any fan care about them and any games?

i thought u were being sarcastic! simple.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Thu May 10, 2007 8:40 pm

I care. I hope Cottbus wins. They would make more use of 3 points than we would....

And no Tracy it´s not just about results....players don´t show any passion...why would I?
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Thu May 10, 2007 8:50 pm

Paddy wrote:I care. I hope Cottbus wins. They would make more use of 3 points than we would....

And no Tracy it´s not just about results....players don´t show any passion...why would I?

yep...cant wait for the summer house cleaning..God i miss the old passionate Bayern..and i mean OLD.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2007 10:13 pm

Lucio is out of this match. The tactics look more and more predictable:

Kahn - Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Lell - Karimi, Ottl, Van Bommel, Görlitz - Pizarro, Makaay
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri May 11, 2007 12:22 pm

Paddy wrote:I care. I hope Cottbus wins. They would make more use of 3 points than we would....

I second that :D :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri May 11, 2007 8:42 pm

I voted for a draw. It seems too unrealistic to hope for a win. Doesn't mean I won't welcome one.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 12, 2007 2:32 pm

synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nmtecpNOkzdySoafN ... fVzbOZpqQ=

there is a link you can watch the match by PPLIVE or PPMATE.

:P
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bundesliga