You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-02-20] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: [2021-02-20] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:30 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Lukas wrote:Think chances of anyone scoring again for us today have gone

Sadly. Undeserved loss.
No

Let's picture this scenario:

- Bayern goes 2-0 up at half time, having missed a number of chances.
- In the second half, we concede after just 7 minutes.
- Our opponents play the exact same half we did.

Here's what would have happened:
In the 52nd minute of the game, you would have posted "Here we go again. They're going to bottle it again. :roll: "
For the rest of the game, after every big chance, so basically every couple of minutes, you would have posted "Stop dreaming, we're not going to win this."
You would spend the rest of today telling us about this huge double chance that was missed in the last seconds of the game, in particular.
You would then spend the next few days until the next game telling us we are absolutely shit, that we were very lucky to win, and that the only reason we don't realise how shit we were was because our opponents missed a gajillion chances.

We cannot take your evaluation of the match seriously because 1) you did not watch the full game and 2) you would have judged the exact same game in the complete opposite way had the kits simply been reversed.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:31 pm

MUTU wrote:Unlucky. But the second half makes me confident for Lazio.
The best thing that could happen to this carnival cruise would be to get eliminated!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:32 pm

At this point I don't care who has to play in midfield, we need an actual RB, so Kimmich has to play there, whether he likes.it or not. Also Hernández has to play and Musiala should (obviously) be given preference before Choupo-Moting.

Were dangerously close to the point were calling for Flick's head will be justified. Players are tired, that much is obvious, but the team selection and substitutions are pathetically bad....

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="Lukas"]Think chances of anyone scoring again for us today have gone

Sadly. Undeserved loss.
No

Let's picture this scenario:

- Bayern goes 2-0 up at half time, having missed a number of chances.
- In the second half, we concede after just 7 minutes.
- Our opponents play the exact same half we did.

Here's what would have happened:
In the 52nd minute of the game, you would have posted "Here we go again. They're going to bottle it again. :roll: "
For the rest of the game, after every big chance, so basically every couple of minutes, you would have posted "Stop dreaming, we're not going to win this."
You would spend the rest of today telling us about this huge double chance that was missed in the last seconds of the game, in particular.
You would then spend the next few days until the next game telling us we are absolutely shit, that we were very lucky to win, and that the only reason we don't realise how shit we were was because our opponents missed a gajillion chances.

We cannot take your evaluation of the match seriously because 1) you did not watch the full game and 2) you would have judged the exact same game in the complete opposite way had the kits simply been reversed.[/quote]Stopped watching does not mean turned off, you know? Just since I know you must be good at linguistics...
And no... Also, we‘re not Frankfurt and they‘re not Bayern...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Musiala was very good other than the unfortunate missed chance. He deserves to start vs Lazio.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:34 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:At this point I don't care who has to play in midfield, we need an actual RB, so Kimmich has to play there, whether he likes.it or not. Also Hernández has to play and Musiala should (obviously) be given preference before Choupo-Moting.

Were dangerously close to the point were calling for Flick's head will be justified. Players are tired, that much is obvious, but the team selection and substitutions are pathetically bad....

We won’t win anything this year... Better make your peace with it now...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:55 pm

MUTU wrote:Unlucky. But the second half makes me confident for Lazio.
Second half made you confident on monday, js...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:30 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:At this point I don't care who has to play in midfield, we need an actual RB, so Kimmich has to play there, whether he likes.it or not. Also Hernández has to play and Musiala should (obviously) be given preference before Choupo-Moting.

You say this every year. Eventually you will be right.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:38 pm

#12 wrote:

We already won a treble this season and 1 International trophy this year (2021).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:34 pm

Lahmies wrote:
#12 wrote:

You say this every year. Eventually you will be right.
Yeah, this one
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

We already won a treble this season and 1 International trophy this year (2021).
Read the badge, try to understand, then get back to me...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Also, you gotta be totally delusional to not at least acknowledge it was INCREDIBLY lucky this wasn’t a penalty... It was textbook IMHO...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:34 pm

#12 wrote:Also, you gotta be totally delusional to not at least acknowledge it was INCREDIBLY lucky this wasn’t a penalty... It was textbook IMHO...

Bro, leave everything aside, you're reminding me of the shepherd boy in "The boy who cried wolf" - like the boy who repeatedly tricks nearby villagers into thinking a wolf is attacking his town's flock. When a wolf actually does appear and the boy again calls for help, the villagers believe that it is another false alarm and the sheep are eaten by the wolf.

It's the same with you - you have been repeating the same things for so many years that even though it is clear to everyone that one day your alarms and prophecies will become true since no club is always winning - no one cares.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:Also, you gotta be totally delusional to not at least acknowledge it was INCREDIBLY lucky this wasn’t a penalty... It was textbook IMHO...

Bro, leave everything aside, you're reminding me of the shepherd boy in "The boy who cried wolf" - like the boy who repeatedly tricks nearby villagers into thinking a wolf is attacking his town's flock. When a wolf actually does appear and the boy again calls for help, the villagers believe that it is another false alarm and the sheep are eaten by the wolf.

It's the same with you - you have been repeating the same things for so many years that even though it is clear to everyone that one day your alarms and prophecies will become true since no club is always winning - no one cares.
What prophecies?
The story is a whole lit different here, no one‘s listening anyways... The point is: it‘s no shame losing at Frankfurt (even though we now have an EVEN MORE negative record there...) - it‘s the way you lose and the fact that every dumbass should‘ve learned something by now... We haven’t...

And the "tired" claim doesn’t work when there’s obviously gas left in the tank every second half...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:46 pm

With Tolisso out it's very unlikely to see Kimmich as RB.
It's better to place our bet on Pavard who even at this state he is better than Sarr or Sule rather losing completely our midfield power with Kimmich out.

Unless Flick pulls up a trick in midfield by advancing Alaba to play next to Goretzka and finally trust Lucas as CB then I don't see any other alternative but to keep the same starting lineup. We need Muller and Gnabry at Chef form urgently. Their flare, finishing and mostly work rate is much needed.

Let Coman and Sane fight for one winger spot.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga