You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-02-20] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: [2021-02-20] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Awax » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Sorry I did not get your last sentence

Just said I thought he did something arrogant today that I didn't see
Awax
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:24 pm

#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:What are you talking about? The very same players won everything and this season they're breaking negative defensive records by exposing Neuer into some deadly situations. Defense IS a coach thing and the way we defend is also a team effort. I'd say 50-50 blame but when we are defending like that for months then the coach is to blame because his tactics don't work and he doesn't fixed it
The same players had - and it‘s obvious to everyone - a lucky streak...

No, it's not "obvious to everyone", it's just your opinion.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
MoFattal wrote:This performance so far is just painful to watch.
Just like the last weeks when you didn’t say it cause we played garbage teams...
Completely disagree. We definitely played better against Mainz and Bielefeld and also against Kiel imo. I think only Hoffenheim was this bad.

I can only think #12 is exaggerating about those other games. They were not good, but this is a whole different level of crap
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:26 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:The best gk in the world read the most arrogant gk in the world... the one who wanted to play a world cup after a yr out... who thought that the ball was going high! Get down from your high horse Neuer

And I am sorry Suele is not bayern material anymore
Your Neuer hate is ridicoulous. Less than a month ago he was still playing as the best GK in the world, by far.

And Süle was never Bayern material. He just turned you on becauae he is German, tall and muscular.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Oh I am offended... I am being discriminated at and also harnessed for my preferences ...
Shame on you
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:26 pm

Lahmies wrote:
#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:What are you talking about? The very same players won everything and this season they're breaking negative defensive records by exposing Neuer into some deadly situations. Defense IS a coach thing and the way we defend is also a team effort. I'd say 50-50 blame but when we are defending like that for months then the coach is to blame because his tactics don't work and he doesn't fixed it
The same players had - and it‘s obvious to everyone - a lucky streak...

Sure, not good enough to beat our own fucking second team but "bEsT tEaM iN tHe WoRlD"!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:As far as the Flick thing goes, he IS partly to blame. It’s clear that in every game our right side is being torn apart. Sarr sucks. Süle sucks. Pavard has been playing badly. That’s not Flick’s fault but there’s still the Kimmich option and Lucas on the bench (if Alaba needs to play in midfield. Actually, Alaba playing is also Flick’s fault).

I think Flick misheard "müller always plays" for "alaba always plays"...
Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Lukas wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="MoFattal"]This performance so far is just painful to watch.
Just like the last weeks when you didn’t say it cause we played garbage teams...
Completely disagree. We definitely played better against Mainz and Bielefeld and also against Kiel imo. I think only Hoffenheim was this bad.

I can only think #12 is exaggerating about those other games. They were not good, but this is a whole different level of crap[/quote]No it’s just the same you just chose to ignore it cause the slightly better second halves still yielded points - which will not happen today...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Awax wrote:
#12 wrote:... Stop blaming the coach, lazy motherfuckers don’t want to work!

in all fairness, Flick has been using the same tactics for a year now. It require a insane amount of stamina, it's not something the players can carry on doing the whole season. Where's the alternative ? Have you seen Flick setup the team in a different way so far ? It makes no sense to play with a very high line, super high pressing game all season long. It's on the coach to create a balanced tactics.

Also worth mentioning that players are not work horses. They've been playing a shit ton of games this season, more than any of our BL rivals. They're only human ffs. How do we expect them to keep performing under these circumstances? Being paid millions doesn't make their bodies any less exhausted.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Well, this was the logical way for the things to happen, since we won every competition playing great for most of the time.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone knows that you can't perform at 100 percent all the time and it's looking like the team is not performing on the top anymore. It's up and down,and everybody knows that you can't be on the top forever.

I don't think that this is unexpected outcome so far given the way which we played the last games, but I was expecting a better performance from the defenders, but for me at the back 4 consists the 3 worst players and Davies, and I'm going to be supper happy to finally transit to the Upa, Lucas, Nianzou, Richards.

Let's see if we can change something and at least pick up a point here.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Flick ...has to remove Sule and Chupo and bring in Musiala and Lucas

Neuer

Boa Alaba Hernandez

Kimmich Roca Musiala Davies

Sane Lewa Coman
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:33 pm

The problem in Flick's system is the team effort and stamina. Choupo can't press like crazy, he just can't provide that just like Roca who is physically unable. The two players already.
Sane sadly is a lazy footballer and he picks his games or fights. He always starts rusty on this matter and some times turns on the world class button in the second half by doing everything the right way. Today he is awful. Three players now screwing the Flick system. Count now Sule's super extra terrible performance and everything collapses.

If four players can't serve nthe system then it's futile.
It's too much to handle for the others. Our style needs orchestrated pressing and team effort. Gnabry,Muller, Lewy despite being forwards the beat the crap out of the opponents pressing like unleashed dogs. Now from the front.line I only see slow and lazy people.

There you go!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:33 pm

The pitch seems awfully slippery. Also please move kimmich to rb and get sule off. Get ecm of too for either musiala or goretzka. I dont care if it is hernandez for sule on so alaba goes to midfield and kimmich to rb or goretzka just please get him off.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Flick ...has to remove Sule and Chupo and bring in Musiala and Lucas

Neuer

Boa Alaba Hernandez

Kimmich Roca Musiala Davies

Sane Lewa Coman
Too unbalanced imo. Needs to be Alaba in midfield.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Lahmies wrote:
Awax wrote:
#12 wrote:... Stop blaming the coach, lazy motherfuckers don’t want to work!

in all fairness, Flick has been using the same tactics for a year now. It require a insane amount of stamina, it's not something the players can carry on doing the whole season. Where's the alternative ? Have you seen Flick setup the team in a different way so far ? It makes no sense to play with a very high line, super high pressing game all season long. It's on the coach to create a balanced tactics.

Also worth mentioning that players are not work horses. They've been playing a shit ton of games this season, more than any of our BL rivals. They're only human ffs. How do we expect them to keep performing under these circumstances? Being paid millions doesn't make their bodies any less exhausted.
Oh please, there‘s tons of more games in other sports and I expect WILL to win, nothing more... No one says you cannot lose at Frankfurt, I fully anticipated this, I KNEW it would happen, you just gotta watch... But then you gotta beat fucking Bielefeld who were completely harmless for 90 minutes at home yesterday, yet they had chances to score 5 in Munich...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:34 pm

#12 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:
#12 wrote:The same players had - and it‘s obvious to everyone - a lucky streak...

Sure, not good enough to beat our own fucking second team but "bEsT tEaM iN tHe WoRlD"!

That's not the point I was arguing. Are you capable of separating ideas? You just force everything into a best team in the world vs. absolute shit debate. It's not that black and white.
Lahmies
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga