You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:30 pm

Eintracht Frankfurt will win
4
57%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
3
43%
 
Total votes : 7

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:11 am

Well, If I ever hear Kovac saying that Gonçalo Paciencia or Daichi Kamada are unstoppable then I will personally fly to München to slap his face [-X


But come on ramsej, if Guardiola had said that Barcelona fans are the best in the world just a few days before a Bayern - Barça match what would have been your reaction?

I bet it would have been something like
ffgrxxxrrp¡''¡¡'+++ (maltese swearing) that SOB can go with his beloved fans if that's what he wants :evil:



:coffee:
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11725
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3275 times
Been thanked: 3446 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:25 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:If the board didn't fire him last season in December and if they didn't do it in June again then I don't expect them to do it now.

I'd stick with Kovac as long as we are competitive. Boring football, average tactics but at least on the same level than last year so that we can aim to win the double and hope for an easy draw in CL.

Then bring Ten Hag, Sane and Havertz in summer and Super Bayern will be back 8)

I think the board recognize that this team isn't 100% complete so the expectation like "Kings of Europe", "treble" or win the league by 10-15 points isn't there but the expectation to win is still there so as long as the results are as so then he will stay till the team can be built to meet the true expectations mentioned before, then he will have no excuses for not meeting those lofty expectations like LvG was.


2 things:
1) After more than a season with Kovac, it is now entirely their fault that the team isn’t complete.
2) We won the league by 21 points exactly before Kovac took over what was more or less the same squad.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36868
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11713 times
Been thanked: 9258 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:53 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Well, If I ever hear Kovac saying that Gonçalo Paciencia or Daichi Kamada are unstoppable then I will personally fly to München to slap his face [-X


But come on ramsej, if Guardiola had said that Barcelona fans are the best in the world just a few days before a Bayern - Barça match what would have been your reaction?

I bet it would have been something like
ffgrxxxrrp¡''¡¡'+++ (maltese swearing) that SOB can go with his beloved fans if that's what he wants :evil:



:coffee:

Wow that is actually close to what Maltese swearing sounds like seriously.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42830
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7771 times
Been thanked: 12065 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I'm sure ramsej has a logical non biased explanation for that :coffee:
He referred to the fans.... the fans... the fans.... not that Messi is unstoppable.

Maybe their fans have never wished a defeat upon their team just to see the coach gone.... who knows why he said so?


That **** is backed by Südkurve BIGTIME - and no one with a single brain cell knows why (btw, that's why Niko KNOWS why! ) - yet instead of returning the favor he‘s fae up Fredi‘s ass - if he’s been there all along, at least we have an explanation why YOU could’ve done a better job...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19102
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4476 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:If the board didn't fire him last season in December and if they didn't do it in June again then I don't expect them to do it now.

I'd stick with Kovac as long as we are competitive. Boring football, average tactics but at least on the same level than last year so that we can aim to win the double and hope for an easy draw in CL.

Then bring Ten Hag, Sane and Havertz in summer and Super Bayern will be back 8)

I think the board recognize that this team isn't 100% complete so the expectation like "Kings of Europe", "treble" or win the league by 10-15 points isn't there but the expectation to win is still there so as long as the results are as so then he will stay till the team can be built to meet the true expectations mentioned before, then he will have no excuses for not meeting those lofty expectations like LvG was.


2 things:
1) After more than a season with Kovac, it is now entirely their fault that the team isn’t complete.
2) We won the league by 21 points exactly before Kovac took over what was more or less the same squad.


I bet Kovac would have to stay here for 10+ years to have a 21 point advantage - overall that is - and maybe not even then
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19102
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4476 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Machiavellico » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Inb4 we make Eintracht's midfield look like something pulled out of 70s Netherlands. It's been so long since a coach made our midfielders look so clueless. Even under Carlo, we had problems in the attack and defense mostly, but the midfield looked somehow okay.

Can't wait for the presser tomorrow to yet again hear how difficult this type of games are and how he deserves respect for what he's doing. The madlad is having Mourinho level arrogance without Mourinho level achievements. So amusing.
Image

PE14
User avatar
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 pm
National Flag:
Romania
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 489 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:42 pm

A reminder about the weather link in the first page of the match threads because that is now a key component to figuring out how our performance will look like.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42830
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7771 times
Been thanked: 12065 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby aterford » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:00 pm

Machiavellico wrote:Inb4 we make Eintracht's midfield look like something pulled out of 70s Netherlands. It's been so long since a coach made our midfielders look so clueless. Even under Carlo, we had problems in the attack and defense mostly, but the midfield looked somehow okay.

Can't wait for the presser tomorrow to yet again hear how difficult this type of games are and how he deserves respect for what he's doing. The madlad is having Mourinho level arrogance without Mourinho level achievements. So amusing.


This is why I laugh when people say "anybody but Mourinho!!!".
We've already got Mourinho, just with a much less impressive resume.... :lol:
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4402
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 3721 times
Been thanked: 2813 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:27 pm

MUTU wrote:A reminder about the weather link in the first page of the match threads because that is now a key component to figuring out how our performance will look like.

That's a key component for the coach of my hometown club. He said last weekend that sun was shining too much and the wind was also a bit tricky, that's why NK Osijek played away 3:3 against Inter Zaprešić. :lol: The Osijek fans literally spat on him when they heard/read that post-match statement along with players who are underperforming. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9005
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3716 times
Been thanked: 3455 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:38 pm

aterford wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:Inb4 we make Eintracht's midfield look like something pulled out of 70s Netherlands. It's been so long since a coach made our midfielders look so clueless. Even under Carlo, we had problems in the attack and defense mostly, but the midfield looked somehow okay.

Can't wait for the presser tomorrow to yet again hear how difficult this type of games are and how he deserves respect for what he's doing. The madlad is having Mourinho level arrogance without Mourinho level achievements. So amusing.


This is why I laugh when people say "anybody but Mourinho!!!".
We've already got Mourinho, just with a much less impressive resume....

What we actually have is Moronho.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42830
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7771 times
Been thanked: 12065 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:27 pm

Doesn’t matter, as long as the heat doesn’t come from the bottom
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19102
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 4476 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby bmguy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:11 am

I believe that the dressing room did not have peace anymore with what Kimmich had said way before the match against Tottenham, players might not have belief on Kovac abilities.

Whoever in charge of bringing home this Kovac should take the responsibility as well, KHR, Hoeness... They're so afraid of getting another Van Gaal, so they tend to pick the ones that they can tame :roll:
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:38 am

bmguy wrote:I believe that the dressing room did not have peace anymore with what Kimmich had said way before the match against Tottenham, players might not have belief on Kovac abilities.

Whoever in charge of bringing home this Kovac should take the responsibility as well, KHR, Hoeness... They're so afraid of getting another Van Gaal, so they tend to pick the ones that they can tame :roll:

There's a lot of negative things you can point out that the board are doing. However, what you said is not fair. They knew Guardiola would be impossible to tame, and they went for him nonetheless. They weren't scared of another Van Gaal.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42830
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7771 times
Been thanked: 12065 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby mrocass » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:16 pm

Go Bayern go, need to win this game!
mrocass
Getting the hang of it
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:33 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-11-02] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 16217
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5483 times
Been thanked: 3542 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests