You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-05-05] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Borussia Mönchengladbach vs FC Bayern Munich...predictions?

Gladbach will win
8%
Bayern will make it up to the fans
38%
Draw
8%
LOL..i dont care anymore
No votes
We should field our youngsters
46%

Total votes : 13

[2007-05-05] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby Walls » Tue May 01, 2007 7:01 am

If the players still care....
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Tue May 01, 2007 7:32 am

I guess they cant play any worse than last two matches. :lol:
I want to see some youngsters and Jansen.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue May 01, 2007 1:46 pm

Gladbach are at the bottom. If we don't beat them then...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcelber87 » Tue May 01, 2007 3:45 pm

Mirage wrote:Gladbach are at the bottom. If we don't beat them then...

...the world will collapse.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2007 10:52 pm

It will be a difficult match. Our players won't be trying hard. Add to that M'gladbach's last efforts to save themselves from relegation...

What it comes down to is the players. And we have a big problem with injuries. Sagnol and Ismael are missing in defence. Van Bommel, Salihamidzic and Schweinsteiger are definitely out in midfield, while Hargreaves is doubtful. In attack we have Podolski out.

The formation will have to be something like this:

Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Van Buyten, Lell - Karimi/Goerlitz, Demichelis, Ottl, Santa Cruz - Makaay, Pizarro
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue May 01, 2007 11:47 pm

MUTU wrote:Add to that M'gladbach's last efforts to save themselves from relegation...

I believe they are already relegated...but they might play for pride...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby SweetLeisha » Wed May 02, 2007 12:00 am

MUTU wrote:The formation will have to be something like this:

Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Van Buyten, Lell - Karimi/Goerlitz, Demichelis, Ottl, Santa Cruz - Makaay, Pizarro

I thought Hitzfeld might give chances to some youngsters in stead of van Buyten、Santa Cruz and Pizarro.
I do not want to see Pizarro any more.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Wed May 02, 2007 12:35 am

Probably a draw,in the ideal situation,of course i hope Lahm would score a hattrick!!!!!!!! :D Wait!Which is the primary underperformers currently?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:38 am

draconaut wrote:Which is the primary underperformers currently?

all our strikers, van buyten and demichelis IMO.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Wed May 02, 2007 12:49 am

What is IMO :?: I think Deisler retirement cud be our main problem.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:55 am

draconaut wrote:What is IMO :?: I think Deisler retirement cud be our main problem.

IMO stands for 'In My Opinion'
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SweetLeisha » Wed May 02, 2007 2:00 am

bayern1301 wrote:
draconaut wrote:Which is the primary underperformers currently?

all our strikers, van buyten and demichelis IMO.

I checked contract on FCB official website last night.

6 Demichelis 2003.7.1 2010.6.30
25 Ismaël 2005.7.1 2008.6.30
39 Ottl 1996.7.1 2008.6.30

I think Demichelis won't leave this summer.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Wed May 02, 2007 8:58 am

I don't agree that Demichelis has been underperforming. I'd like him to stay this summer too!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcelber87 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:16 am

Micho is solid, he should stay.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:25 am

fcelber87 wrote:Micho is solid, he should stay.

he's by no means anything special though. he is quite inconsistant and if i recall correctly no teams have ever desired his services and i don't think ever will... unless he goes on a free lol.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bundesliga