You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-05-05] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Borussia Mönchengladbach vs FC Bayern Munich...predictions?

Gladbach will win
8%
Bayern will make it up to the fans
38%
Draw
8%
LOL..i dont care anymore
No votes
We should field our youngsters
46%

Total votes : 13

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 05, 2007 8:08 pm

I'm not angry with the result...No, because this match and the following two are unimportance at all. We quit while it's not ending. I thought it makes me upset. Looking the other three teams fighting for the Champion, what can we do? Just read some rumors , hope, and look forward next season. Oh, totally loser.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:13 pm

of course we only have next season to look forward to now but our pride was at stake and we lost some of it today :(
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 05, 2007 8:30 pm

No, we lose everything the last three matches. In fact today we played better than before IMO. Maybe because our opponent was not so good as well.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Sat May 05, 2007 11:58 pm

Well said Tracylynn.

Though I am disappointed with this result. Very. I'm worried about internal problems at the club, I'm worried that Hitzfeld won't be able to turn this around next season, and I'm worried about who Bayern are gonna buy and who they're gonna be too stupid not to buy this summer.

I didn't see anything of this match, not even highlights :( How were Karimi and Rensing?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 06, 2007 12:03 am

Mirage wrote:I didn't see anything of this match, not even highlights :( How were Karimi and Rensing?

in my opinion, 2 of the best 3 bayern players on the pitch, the other being lahm. i believe karimi should get more starts from now on.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Sun May 06, 2007 1:17 am

bayern1301 wrote:
Mirage wrote:I didn't see anything of this match, not even highlights :( How were Karimi and Rensing?

in my opinion, 2 of the best 3 bayern players on the pitch, the other being lahm. i believe karimi should get more starts from now on.

Among the three,who is better? :P
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 06, 2007 1:26 am

draconaut wrote:
bayern1301 wrote:

in general or from the match?

from the match, karimi i'd have to say, most of our attacking moves were stemmed through him on the left with the nice assistance of lahm as well. karimi passed a perfect decisive ball to makaay to which led to our goal so that weighs heavily on my decision. anyway with karmi being the only attack minded player in our midfield (consisting of ottl, demichelis, and gorlitz) it wasnt exactly hard for him to make himself prominent in our attacks lol.

but in general, i like lahm the most 8)
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 06, 2007 5:25 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
tracylynn wrote:.... Maybe some players will see this in a positive light and want to improve on it? Let us hope so.

Come one Tracy, if the players wanted to even think of improving instead of talking only they would have done so loooong ago when Magath was around and we would have been claiming the title now , not being in the UEFA the following season , what a pitty.
The game was crap and draw is the most fair result.

What I meant by some players who are not playing and that is why the comment ended with a question mark. Who knows what is going through these players heads especially seeing how the rest played. Maybe something clicked? Maybe something didn't? We don't know.

I said this before and I'll say it again...I think there is something going on with the team that we do not know about or only know part of it. This team has gone through so much turmoil that it has torn the team apart. The team had to deal with Deisler's retirement, Owen's situation and comments, Pizarro's situation and comments/antics, Kahn's situation (I added him because he's not around the team when he doesn't play), and players who don't like each other (I think that is also a problem). It's a cancer but maybe the ones who are playing or not would want to fight in order to show that they are not the problem and would want to stay? Who knows?

I know I irritate folks because I'm probably the most positive person on this board (see my avatar, see how I'm smiling), but I see a draw as something positive. Why? Because I think if they would've lost then I think it would have been more devasting to the team and to the fans. It's better to leave with a point then to leave with nothing. Also, Bayern this season has had soooo many problems with the lower teams so one really shouldn't be surprised to see this result.

Ok, well what i meant is that since Magath...when we started playing crap..everyone was like we wil improve , we are improving, we are moving forward. Thats what the board and the players said all the bloody time.. And we kept believing them but hey darling in the end they only talked talked with no actions.
Il say this again, do you really think that Gladbach game had the power to make some players to think differently or put a pressure on the team..? I dont think so ..i think there are waaay more important games to be considered first where we lost..
Its obvious you are the most positive person around , and thats not bad at all (nothing is wrong with your smile as well :) ) . Well in this current position i really think that a draw or a lost is the same thing, has the same impact ..means nothing to us because we are in the UEFA , nothing changes if we win and lose.
as far as concerened about your comments for that the team had a bad year..well i agree that FCB went through a lot but i dont think that the Major problems were Hargreaves, and Deisler's retirement of course. Now kahn has been absent for about 8 or so years when he is not playing he simple isnt at the bench . Pizarro...well as i said before he is a great striker but his attitude is shit.
Anyway lets just hope we really do well next season :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun May 06, 2007 10:25 pm

bayern1301 wrote:
draconaut wrote:
bayern1301 wrote:

in general or from the match?

from the match, karimi i'd have to say, most of our attacking moves were stemmed through him on the left with the nice assistance of lahm as well. karimi passed a perfect decisive ball to makaay to which led to our goal so that weighs heavily on my decision. anyway with karmi being the only attack minded player in our midfield (consisting of ottl, demichelis, and gorlitz) it wasnt exactly hard for him to make himself prominent in our attacks lol.

but in general, i like lahm the most 8)

On a Chinese forum I used to visit, after this match, there is a big dispute about Lahm's defence. And there is still a poll. The result shows nearly 70% vote "commonly" (98 person totally till now) And I vote for "commonly" too.

He has to strengthen his body.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Mon May 07, 2007 7:10 am

Huh?dun really get what u mean.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga