You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-05-05] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Borussia Mönchengladbach vs FC Bayern Munich...predictions?

Gladbach will win
8%
Bayern will make it up to the fans
38%
Draw
8%
LOL..i dont care anymore
No votes
We should field our youngsters
46%

Total votes : 13

Postby Walls » Thu May 03, 2007 7:10 pm

Ngwat-Mahop and Celozzi are good in Football Manager lol

Mahop got my U-23s LOADS of goals! :P
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Fri May 04, 2007 6:01 pm

looking forward to the game regardless of result, just to see the squad tha's fielded
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Fri May 04, 2007 8:53 pm

I'm done watching Bayern games this year, I'm just going to sleep it through, and I think it is going to be the "same sh!t, but different week" just like "Walls" said once
FC Bajern

Postby walter » Fri May 04, 2007 10:03 pm

FC Bajern wrote:I'm done watching Bayern games this year, I'm just going to sleep it through, and I think it is going to be the "same sh!t, but different week" just like "Walls" said once

don't sleep it through....you could watch Werder play.....just kidding!!!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Fri May 04, 2007 10:50 pm

FC Bajern wrote:I'm done watching Bayern games this year, I'm just going to sleep it through, and I think it is going to be the "same sh!t, but different week" just like "Walls" said once

You can sleep through it because this game won't be on GOLTV. :D Of course, you can watch it on the internet, if possible.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri May 04, 2007 11:00 pm

As for the situation with Kahn, I also have to wonder what on earth is going through his head? Why is it that he's never with the team when he isn't starting? Other players have to go or want to go but it's different with him. Is it too painful tfor him to watch someone else play in that position? Or is it he simply doesn't think the team needs him? He's the captain and, though he's not starting, he can still lead them on the bench and in the locker room. What kind of message is this sending to the rest of the team when the captain, though not starting and is not injured, can't take the time to be with them. Heck, even the injured players tend to still go to the games and sit in the stands. The only reason for a player not to be with the team is because 1) family emergency or 2) injured. Kahn doesn't have any of these reasons to not be with the team. So, what is his excuse?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby hejazi92 » Fri May 04, 2007 11:25 pm

not to get anyone's hopes up but mathematically possible we can still win the bundesliga. If we win the the next 3 games with 3-0 and Schalke,Stut tgart and Bremen lose by 3 then we are champs.But....thats like saying ur gonna wakeup 2marrow with a million dollars in ur bed. Which is highely unlikely.
hejazi92
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Paddy » Fri May 04, 2007 11:39 pm

tracylynn wrote:As for the situation with Kahn, I also have to wonder what on earth is going through his head? Why is it that he's never with the team when he isn't starting? Other players have to go or want to go but it's different with him. Is it too painful tfor him to watch someone else play in that position? Or is it he simply doesn't think the team needs him? He's the captain and, though he's not starting, he can still lead them on the bench and in the locker room. What kind of message is this sending to the rest of the team when the captain, though not starting and is not injured, can't take the time to be with them. Heck, even the injured players tend to still go to the games and sit in the stands. The only reason for a player not to be with the team is because 1) family emergency or 2) injured. Kahn doesn't have any of these reasons to not be with the team. So, what is his excuse?

Why would he even bother caring if it seems the rest of the team doesn´t. I think he´s fed up with the team´s attitude and it´s interesting to see he gets the most sh*t here out of any players (except Santa Cruz) for his performance when he´s still one of the better players in the team. Certainly had a better season than lahm, schweinsteiger, van buyten, podolski, santa cruz ...

Maybe he just needs some time off ....lets face it what is there to gain this season?
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 05, 2007 2:18 am

The point is that this is not the first time this year he has done that. He did it when they were playing in the DFB Cup while they were still under Magath. So, it's not like this is something new to him. It seems like he has this attitude that if he's not starting then he shouldn't have to go to the games. The other players go so why can't he? It's not like it's going to hurt him. Personally, I think he's gotten too full of himself and I agree with what Duncan had said in an earlier post....he seems to be too distracted by his personal life. I think Kahn had given up on this team a long time ago, it's just he doesn't want to face the music and see that his time is almost at an end.

Anyway, this topic should be discussed more in the thread about Kahn in the Player Gossip Section.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sat May 05, 2007 6:08 am

tracylynn wrote:You can sleep through it because this game won't be on GOLTV. :D Of course, you can watch it on the internet, if possible.

I don't know about GOLTV, but they are going to show it on the internet (bwin)
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Sat May 05, 2007 9:37 am

tracylynn wrote:So, what is his excuse?

He's just so full of himself, that's all. I'm starting to think that having him as general manager one day might be a mistake.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 05, 2007 9:40 am

Paddy wrote:Why would he even bother caring if it seems the rest of the team doesn´t. I think he´s fed up with the team´s attitude and it´s interesting to see he gets the most sh*t here out of any players (except Santa Cruz) for his performance when he´s still one of the better players in the team. Certainly had a better season than lahm, schweinsteiger, van buyten, podolski, santa cruz ...

Maybe he just needs some time off ....lets face it what is there to gain this season?

Tell me this, Paddy. Did you ever see Kahn sitting on the Bayern bench or in the stands (during a Bayern match)? Not just this season, but ever since he joined Bayern Munich. I really don't recall seeing him once. It seems to me that if he's not playing, he's not bothered going to the stadium. To me, this is untolerable attitude. In my opinion, the management should fine any player (with a week's pay) who doesn't go to the stadium every single match, unless they have a valid excuse. If they're not chosen in the squad, they should be in the stands. I'm sure Kahn would have been chosen in the squad if Hitzfeld got it his way.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:24 am

first leg against milan last year, but maybe that's because he was injured just before kick off
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sat May 05, 2007 2:48 pm

1-0 for Bayern
goal Makaay :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SweetLeisha » Sat May 05, 2007 2:53 pm

Yeah. :wink:
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga