You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-08-13] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-08-13] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:58 pm

Well, Personnel changed in defense and it‘s still more likely to find solid gold in my backyard than us going a game without conceding…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby rthebest » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:01 am

There were some good passages of play but players were off their game. This is totally normal they didn't not have any pre-season warm up game. you could see they haven't reached full fitness yet.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:15 am

#12 wrote:Well, Personnel changed in defense and it‘s still more likely to find solid gold in my backyard than us going a game without conceding…
We got Upamecano and he had some good moments, I think he’ll be an improvement. We didn’t get anyone else significant though. We lost depth.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:29 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:29 am

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:38 am

I was expecting something like this tbh. I think our defense was quite bad and most of the players haven't figured out our tactics yet.

Our pre season wasn't long enough as most of our starters were on holidays after the Euros and missed the friendlies.

We will need a few more games to see major improvements so I'm not too optimistic regarding the Supercup vs Dortmund.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Alexander » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:28 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I was expecting something like this tbh. I think our defense was quite bad and most of the players haven't figured out our tactics yet.

Our pre season wasn't long enough as most of our starters were on holidays after the Euros and missed the friendlies.

We will need a few more games to see major improvements so I'm not too optimistic regarding the Supercup vs Dortmund.

Agree. I don`t care if we lose against Dortmund. More important to get our players in shape.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby bartsch » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:51 pm

Read a lot of Davies hate on here… didn’t get to watch, but saw the post match ratings and he had the best on the entire team. So are you guys just overly critical or are the paid critics wrong?
bartsch
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:23 pm

Since when criticism is hate?
These snowflakes know no better ...
Being Canadian just like you doesn't mean that you give him free pass...

God Forbids one wants someone to fail... Just to say I told you so...
He does seem to have lost his def capabilities..
However I have all the faith that he will be back to his 2020 form
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Well, Personnel changed in defense and it‘s still more likely to find solid gold in my backyard than us going a game without conceding…
We got Upamecano and he had some good moments, I think he’ll be an improvement. We didn’t get anyone else significant though. We lost depth.
Tell it to Hasan, Oli and Herbie
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:29 pm

bartsch wrote:Read a lot of Davies hate on here… didn’t get to watch, but saw the post match ratings and he had the best on the entire team. So are you guys just overly critical or are the paid critics wrong?
He was good on the offensive end, but awful in defense, shit wasted ball led to the 0-1, misses a lot of precision in his game… It’s fair to say he had a mixed performance…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I was expecting something like this tbh. I think our defense was quite bad and most of the players haven't figured out our tactics yet.

The season is in any case very long and our opponents have their child diseases for decades now which means we don't have to worry about it. It is the bad pre-season preparation, but so it was under Ancefloppi 4 years ago and back then there was no COVID and EC/WC summer tournament.

I just expect we don't repeat the 2018/2019 negative atmosphere, though. I don't want to see Nagelsmann as the next Kovač even though the German has no veterans and fed up players in that measure as the Croat had. This season is very demanding, but as we witnessed in 3 occasions in the last 5 years, I see us winning it all over again.
We haven't bought a single star this summer, no big names, no experienced very good players for depth, just the existing roster and new pair of youths set to shine their face as well as ours and fill the missing gaps.

All BL clubs must give 600% this season to overthrow us, though. They failed in the past 9 attempts. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:54 pm

Up and down game.. Very bad start, panic ending and some good stuff in between. But some players really need to step the fuck up and change their attitude on the pitch.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bartsch » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:00 pm

#12 wrote:
bartsch wrote:Read a lot of Davies hate on here… didn’t get to watch, but saw the post match ratings and he had the best on the entire team. So are you guys just overly critical or are the paid critics wrong?
He was good on the offensive end, but awful in defense, shit wasted ball led to the 0-1, misses a lot of precision in his game… It’s fair to say he had a mixed performance…

Damn player ratings gave me hope he had done alright, dunno why he had such a positive rating. He never was a defensive player, probably doesn’t belong there as much :roll:
bartsch
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Canada

[2021-08-13] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:06 pm

Honestly if Stanisic keeps impressing until Pavard is back and our wingers keep being shit... just throw Davies in there once Pavard is back.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga