You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-01-08] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2021-01-08] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:00 pm

Achilles wrote:He didn't "just" won the treble. He made adjustments to a team who where easily kicked out from "16" and where hard to watch on TV and transformed to a treble team but a machine team who went on breaking records, played wonderful football and so on...

He was assistant coach for Germany too. The comments about his contribution on building that squad are many.
But I'm not expecting too much from a guy who stated that Kimmich is not half the player Thiago was :lol:

I see that the deconstruction campaign is already on while we are still top in every competition and above any team in the world since all the opponents (domestic or abroad) have minor or major problems in their game.

I think we can still hire Kovac or Ancelotti. They have a better record than Flick.
I think you both have a point

I think Kimmich has a ways to go to be on Thiago's level too: mostly a little experience and longevity... More robustness in duels (see yesterday’s 2-2)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Re: [2021-01-08] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby r10 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:21 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't agree about the physically part, sitting back allows teams to relax, defenders passing the ball between each other while walking around, to try and 'pull' the opponents to attack. I think we'd run less and also have more breathers if we sat back. Attacking with those numbers requires the whole team to be fully focused non-stop and ready to run all the time.
I guess our players believe they are better physically fit than opponents, so able to score 1-2 in last 5-10 minutes/injury time. That assumption was wrong, so lately against BMG.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Previous

Return to Bundesliga