You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-01-08] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2021-01-08] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:13 pm

It doesn’t matter who we play with this lackluster shit attitude!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t think we played badly tbh, but our defence is still poor and so is Costa.

The 2nd goal did not look valid to me. He was onside but it seemed like there was a foul before?
Foul and offside ... both...

Thing is that we were really playing well, moving the ball around really well, a lot of moving and running without the ball...
Intelligent pressing... then .... a black hole
No. That's is an extremely inaccurate description of what went on. We lost the match first and foremost in midfield and due to a lack of any form and shape. Stop trying to scapegoat Sané.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:34 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don’t think we played badly tbh, but our defence is still poor and so is Costa.

The 2nd goal did not look valid to me. He was onside but it seemed like there was a foul before?
Foul and offside ... both...

Thing is that we were really playing well, moving the ball around really well, a lot of moving and running without the ball...
Intelligent pressing... then .... a black hole
No. That's is an extremely inaccurate description of what went on. We lost the match first and foremost in midfield and due to a lack of any form and shape. Stop trying to scapegoat Sané.

We shouldn’t even lose after a 2-0 lead if down by two men, especially not to such a joke side that showed numerous times how vulnerable they are...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:52 pm

davies is looking bad game after game. pavard in the same note. kimmich as midfielder doesnt bring anything special with all his struggle and working rate. his place is as RB.
Flick needs to find a balance between defence and attack you cannot press that high all the game,playing with the defenders at the center line is risky and makes the team vulnerable and defenders looking like amateurs. We can bring any defender, playing so exposed will cost the team. OR we play Brasil style .. lets score more than the other team. VIVA Joga Bonito !
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:10 am

This was bot on the high line... We lead 2-0... The damage was done... But we handed them the tools to fix it by stupid possession turnovers...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:19 am

Effenberg777 wrote:Flick needs to find a balance between defence and attack you cannot press that high all the game

We’re not pressing high. We know that works, it won us treble. We literally aren’t pressing at all.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:32 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:Flick needs to find a balance between defence and attack you cannot press that high all the game

We’re not pressing high. We know that works, it won us treble. We literally aren’t pressing at all.
Yup... We simply cannot be bothered to actually show up...

Embarrassing
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:43 am

That was bad
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 am

Flick must try on a temporary fix on the defense first. We've conceded goals like amateurs.

Use Roca/Alaba + Goretzka on MC, Hernandez returns the CB and push Kimmich back RB a few games to see how it works. #-o

Now wait and see how Richards play in a big match of Bayern II vs 1860 Munich. Everything seems messy for our youngsters this season. None has been given any chance
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby bmguy » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:41 am

Bayern should consider to buy Neuhaus to replace Tolisso. The guy has more tackles than most of our players in this match.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby vtotheinay » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:53 am

absolutely not to alaba in midfield. stop playing him altogether. flick gave him a shot in midfield a few matches ago and he was worst than at CB believe it or not. He shouldn't be playing anymore unless it's for rotation.
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Achilles » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:15 am

Embarrassing performance. Amateurish defense and lack of attitude.

Our defensive quartet is completely out of form. Davies was the worst player of the UCL final and since then he is a ghost.
Alaba no need to discuss, we all know where his mind is and that he isn't a proper CB. Boateng depending on the team overall performance can provide, individually he is way past his prime. Pavard has a huge drop in his performance and this season he doesn't deserve a starting spot.

However, Flick a huge merit on this mess. Way to stubborn on tactics and players. Maybe they are physically tired or mentally or both. Doesn't matter we had many wake-up calls but Flick was happy with Lewy & Coman winning the games and points so he kept trusting the players and tactics until they wake up well dear they won't... Alaba either goes LB because Davies plays poor either goes to bench because he is a terrible CB. Lucas Hernandez is our best defender this season and he gets treated like he grants goals and own goals to the opponents...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:25 am

Achilles wrote:Embarrassing performance. Amateurish defense and lack of attitude.

Our defensive quartet is completely out of form. Davies was the worst player of the UCL final and since then he is a ghost.
Alaba no need to discuss, we all know where his mind is and that he isn't a proper CB. Boateng depending on the team overall performance can provide, individually he is way past his prime. Pavard has a huge drop in his performance and this season he doesn't deserve a starting spot.

However, Flick a huge merit on this mess. Way to stubborn on tactics and players. Maybe they are physically tired or mentally or both. Doesn't matter we had many wake-up calls but Flick was happy with Lewy & Coman winning the games and points so he kept trusting the players and tactics until they wake up well dear they won't... Alaba either goes LB because Davies plays poor either goes to bench because he is a terrible CB. Lucas Hernandez is our best defender this season and he gets treated like he grants goals and own goals to the opponents...
I have to thank this comment...
Spot on.
Thank you for finally someone is acknowledging that davies has been bad since the ucl final (mentioned it myself yest)
Is he a one season wonder? Guess So

Edit.
Or the success has gone up to his head...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 am

Lucas Hernandez and Chris Richards need to start. Its more than deserving at this point. Richards cant possibly do any worse than Pavard.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:14 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Sane is all but a team player
Dude, Sané is the least of our troubles. Stop trying to blame him. Your "lovers" Alaba and Kimmich are 10x more to blame here.

Sané actually recorded an assist and the attempt that left Ginter on the floor would have been a goal otherwise.

I think that Sane was good yesterday, he is improving
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga