You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-12-07] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2019-12-07] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby bmguy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:30 am

Fénix wrote:
2-3 new defenders must be signed, new destroyers in the midfield and definitely 2 new wingers to replace Perišić and put stagnating Coman on the bench.

too.

I agree with you a few points but to i dont think bayern boards will be that panic to throw off 4-5 players and pay a lot for that many new faces. It's risky to do business as it's hard to find a player suitable to our budget and style of play.

We're just unlucky to have 2 key CBs injured for the rest of the season, too much bad luck in recent years, or maybe Pep was right about our medical unit inability. I think we must allow Lukas Mai go on loan ASAP to have a decent future backup ready for CB position.

What we need next season is 2 new key attacking players to replace Perisic and Coutinho. Coman has limited vision and is very predictable, maybe we have to let him go and keep Perisic instead.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:39 am

Can someone please ban zozon?

If he keeps predicting BS we might as well be relegated
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:17 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Can someone please ban zozon?

Not his fault he's genetically underprivileged...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:23 am

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:Well... I was ranting about this transfer period over and over... And I still haven’t heard a word of acknowledgment this far... That’s actually evidence enough for me as that was what I was aiming for: a competitive team!

Of course if our goal was to not even be runners up in the shittiest of leagues then we did great...

TL;DR: anyone supporting the current Bullshit at this club must believe just that...

I agree with you that the transfer business in the summer was mediocre at best and pathetic at worst.

However, you have still to provide evidence in the form of names of users here who genuinely believe Bayern to be UCL contenders this season apart from Zozon. Once you can point out the alleged enthusiasts then we can proceed with shaming them when Bayern inevitably fail in the UCL and you can proudly say “I TOLD YOU SO

Well, a team that - potentially - regularly reaches the semifinals IS a CL contender, and there’s SEVERAL people here who set this goal in general and/or for Flick, like MUTU or FCBM...
But a blind man can see that these jokers would only ever reach a semi if it was gifted to them...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:41 am

There are problems in the squad but it is good enough on paper to reach the SF, considering most teams have their own problems at the moment. I still think so.

Doesn’t mean we will and we aren’t performing well enough, but then the coaching has to take part of the responsibility for that. Yes, the board too, because they didn’t present him with a complete squad, but ultimately we are performing way below the quality we do have.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:There are problems in the squad but it is good enough on paper to reach the SF, considering most teams have their own problems at the moment. I still think so.

Doesn’t mean we will and we aren’t performing well enough, but then the coaching has to take part of the responsibility for that. Yes, the board too, because they didn’t present him with a complete squad, but ultimately we are performing way below the quality we do have.

Nope... The games reflect our quality... Since Flick... We've always needed an abundance of opportunities and the players we sign don’t make it better... I see at least 6 teams better than us which would make a semifinal, yes, luck...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:35 pm

And who are these 6 teams?

Juve, who are also on the back of 2 winless games and have been regularly riding on the back of last minute goals and 1-goal wins?
Man City, who are having their worst season since Pep took over?
Tottenham (no comment needed really)?
Atletico Madrid, who haven’t won in a month?
Real Madrid, who have only managed to beat Galatasaray so far in the CL this season?

Look, we are clearly worse than we were a few years ago, but the truth is almost everyone but Liverpool is worse. Football just doesn’t have as much quality anymore.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:05 pm

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Can someone please ban zozon?

Not his fault he's genetically underprivileged...

That's not nice. Cut it out.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:And who are these 6 teams?

Juve, who are also on the back of 2 winless games and have been regularly riding on the back of last minute goals and 1-goal wins?
Man City, who are having their worst season since Pep took over?
Tottenham (no comment needed really)?
Atletico Madrid, who haven’t won in a month?
Real Madrid, who have only managed to beat Galatasaray so far in the CL this season?

Look, we are clearly worse than we were a few years ago, but the truth is almost everyone but Liverpool is worse. Football just doesn’t have as much quality anymore.

It doesn't... Doesn't mean we got worse proportionally... We got a whole lot worse... The teams you mentioned all do way better than us and play in stronger leagues than this shithole... We lost a home game to a team that lost a home game to Moscow for fuck's sakes...
Every decent team we faced we dropped points... Except Dortmund who shat their pants and were in a crisis...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Oh and I'd rather win in the dying minutes than lose...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:22 pm

#12 wrote:Oh and I'd rather win in the dying minutes than lose...

Great insight!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dras_l » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Fénix wrote:The period of positive shock is definitely over and now back to reality and who knows... maybe once again instability that was here present with Kovač in charge.

We didn't win a ONE SINGLE point in 2 important games for all those who say that football esthetics is more important than a result, including or brilliant comandante Karl.
Just a reminder, we did play well both matches quite a good football compared to Kovač's short reign and so far have seen lots of improvements, but it's far from being efficient.

What improvement do you see? It’s the same bullshit as under Kovac, the only difference some “players” don’t boycott Flick (for now). We need proper manager from winter break, even can be interim until summer. What I saw last two games that Flick is even more clueless than Kovac.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:24 pm

I remember the comments on Kovac when we squandered leads
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I remember the comments on Kovac when we squandered leads

Yeah mate it's true, people are definitely biased against Kovac, and that's because he's an unlikeable scumbag dumbfuck.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:29 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:There are problems in the squad but it is good enough on paper to reach the SF, considering most teams have their own problems at the moment. I still think so.

Nope... The games reflect our quality... Since Flick... We've always needed an abundance of opportunities and the players we sign don’t make it better... I see at least 6 teams better than us which would make a semifinal, yes, luck...
No, your exagerating. We definitely are the best squad in Germany so, at the very least on the BuLi we're way below potential.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga