You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-12-07] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2019-12-07] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:03 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:
Mavs wrote:We are looking at 7th place and it's almost Winterpause. Unreal. We wouldn't even be in European competition at this point.

Won’t keep half of Bayernforum to delude about a CL...

I don’t know who you keep referring to when you say guys here think we will win the UCL.

Apart from 2-3 eternal optimists I think the general consensus here is that the current team is simply not prepared to win the UCL and IMO we will be eliminated as soon as we face a really strong team.

As strong as Gladbach and Leverkusen?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm

#12 wrote:As strong as Gladbach and Leverkusen?

Yes possibly. Any team that employs a physical high press will give the current Bayern team a headache. Also doesn’t help our defenders piss themselves against really good dribblers.

I cannot see this current Bayern team winning over two legs against the likes of RM, Atlético, Liverpool, Citeh, Juventus, Ajax and PSG. Barça don’t press as high nowadays so maybe they are beatable but they have the ace in Messi who is the best dribbler in the world.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:13 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:As strong as Gladbach and Leverkusen?

Yes possibly. Any team that employs a physical high press will give the current Bayern team a headache. Also doesn’t help our defenders piss themselves against really good dribblers.

I cannot see this current Bayern team winning over two legs against the likes of RM, Atlético, Liverpool, Citeh, Juventus, Ajax and PSG. Barça don’t press as high nowadays so maybe they are beatable but they have the ace in Messi who is the best dribbler in the world.

Oh don't say that, they’ll have at you...

Maybe I should make my sig "I told you so"
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:BMG 2 - 1 FCB
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Awax » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:26 pm

#12 wrote:

Who is they ? I might not be as active on the forums as you are but I don’t remember seeing anyone talking about winning the CL.. at least not in a serious manner.
I write 'Karma' on my money to make sure it comes back.
Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Title race is over for us. CL (yeah right) Pokal and top 4 now the aim
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Awax wrote:
#12 wrote:

Who is they ? I might not be as active on the forums as you are but I don’t remember seeing anyone talking about winning the CL.. at least not in a serious manner.

Zozon for example
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Lukas wrote:Title race is over for us. CL (yeah right) Pokal and top 4 now the aim

Can’t believe those fuckers got away with telling us this was a "great squad" and that the rebuild was a success...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:20 pm

#12 wrote:
Awax wrote:
#12 wrote:

Zozon for example

Like I said before apart from 2-3 over optimistic users no one here is claiming Bayern are gonna do much damage in the UCL. Please Name at least 5 users who claim that Bayern will do great in the UCL and then your statement would be supported by evidence.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:12 pm

Well... I was ranting about this transfer period over and over... And I still haven’t heard a word of acknowledgment this far... That’s actually evidence enough for me as that was what I was aiming for: a competitive team!

Of course if our goal was to not even be runners up in the shittiest of leagues then we did great...

TL;DR: anyone supporting the current Bullshit at this club must believe just that...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:48 pm

#12 wrote:Well... I was ranting about this transfer period over and over... And I still haven’t heard a word of acknowledgment this far... That’s actually evidence enough for me as that was what I was aiming for: a competitive team!

Of course if our goal was to not even be runners up in the shittiest of leagues then we did great...

TL;DR: anyone supporting the current Bullshit at this club must believe just that...

I agree with you that the transfer business in the summer was mediocre at best and pathetic at worst.

However, you have still to provide evidence in the form of names of users here who genuinely believe Bayern to be UCL contenders this season apart from Zozon. Once you can point out the alleged enthusiasts then we can proceed with shaming them when Bayern inevitably fail in the UCL and you can proudly say “I TOLD YOU SO
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby zozon » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Um, whats wrong in believing about Bayern being CL contenders?
Are you RB Leipzig fans? Jesus, the bullshitness and negativity in here is mindblowing.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 pm

zozon wrote:Um, whats wrong in believing about Bayern being CL contenders?
Are you RB Leipzig fans? Jesus, the bullshitness and negativity in here is mindblowing.

Sure and you’re the king...

In case you didn’t see it, we're missing 3 goals and conceded more from your prediction... So yeah, YOU can believe, it's about as realistic as your last two predictions becoming real... Oh and not when you posted them, but right now...

Joker
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:08 pm

The period of positive shock is definitely over and now back to reality and who knows... maybe once again instability that was here present with Kovač in charge.

We didn't win a ONE SINGLE point in 2 important games for all those who say that football esthetics is more important than a result, including or brilliant comandante Karl.
Just a reminder, we did play well both matches quite a good football compared to Kovač's short reign and so far have seen lots of improvements, but it's far from being efficient.

We have been struggling with a chronic inefficiency for so many years and the case is once again the same - if Lewandowski doesn't score and Gnabry has a criminal day, no one else will since we have no top finishers. That's not how things work in professional football, though.

Coman isn't going to become a guy who scores 25-30 goals per season, believe me. He's been having a difficult time to do anything close and serious to Ribéry's level and how can anyone expect him to be even better in scoring goals when he can't even assist nearly as good as the legendary Frenchman?
Years are running and running, I still don't see what exactly we should expect from Kingsley to do and to present us so we could be happy and say that it's very good, excellent, keep on going, etc.

I don't want to be negative or too critical because it makes no sense and it won''t help or make it any easier neither to me nor to anyone else, but these last 2 games were really bad in terms of selecting players for starting line-up.

HD Flick totally screwed up both line-ups. At home he put way too offensive squad and in this one he once again rotated in the most important match instead of picking the best and proper players for the proper, ie natural positions.
Pavard on the bench during the 90 minutes while Alaba and Martínez played instead of him, both Goretzka and Tolisso at the same time in the midfield(very bad decision), Müller in winger role until Tolisso was replaced, Coutinho 90 minutes bench... Gnabry? 0 minutes. :?

Despite all of this mentioned, more important is that Flick's team once again failed to defend the positive result, work on counter-attacks and use them against Gladbach in the 2nd half... Not to mention that he didn't have plan B and it reminded me of this season's match under Kovač against RB Lepizig when our first 45 minutes were great, then the 2nd half complete disappointment because Nagelsmann adjusted his tactics and we were done.
What the worst thing, the players thought the match was over around 55-60th minute of the game and that's far from being anything new at Bayern, Gladbach started to push and eventually scored the equalizer and patiently tried to add another one during the whole 2nd half.
It has been familiar to FC Bayern even in our Treble season when we used to concede lots of unnecessary goals at home, in all seasons after that one we dropped points, etc.

Despite we changed our coach, we still need 5-6 new players. Boateng and Martinez were past tense during the last season, Boateng even way longer. This season we see all the illusions and stories about past glory over the last 3-4 years with Boateng and that 6 years old crap Martinez at the CB position only create more damage to the club than profit.

2-3 new defenders must be signed, new destroyers in the midfield and definitely 2 new wingers to replace Perišić and put stagnating Coman on the bench.

This illness in FC Bayern München that hit us heavily 5 and a half years ago must finally come to its end. I don't know who is going to change this trend and bad mentality and more important how, but it's going to very difficult for anyone because there a great chance even for Ten Hag and Tuchel to dive into this mud like Flick, too.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:18 am

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Title race is over for us. CL (yeah right) Pokal and top 4 now the aim

Can’t believe those **** got away with telling us this was a "great squad" and that the rebuild was a success...

Short term new coach effect that's all it was
Lukas
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga