You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-03-02] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2019-03-02] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby Borusse » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:41 pm

It's so damn difficult to find a single German on the internet that is not screaming about tolerance, rights and equality or whatever and of course calling racists everyone that has a different opinion than them. Germans are probably brainwashed from young age to be this way, I wonder if it's the WW II that made German people to lack different opinions. Too afraid to be called Nazis again I guess. Which is ridiculous and sad but that's what it looks like to me.

Sorry for off-topic.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:18 am

Borusse wrote:It's so damn difficult to find a single German on the internet that is not screaming about tolerance, rights and equality or whatever and of course calling racists everyone that has a different opinion than them. Germans are probably brainwashed from young age to be this way, I wonder if it's the WW II that made German people to lack different opinions. Too afraid to be called Nazis again I guess. Which is ridiculous and sad but that's what it looks like to me.

Sorry for off-topic.

Oh yeah, your internet seems to be different from mine... Constitution is a joke to you? An irrelevant entity? Okay you probably have no problem then with someone taking your house, your worldly belongings and tying you up in your own basement then? Good?
No terrorist is wrapped in cushions here, but you cannot punish someone for thoughts alone... Anyone who thinks so is a moron and a hypocrite... The "terrorists" ramsej talks about have not carried out actual attacks, so again, they have the same rights as everyone... I mean I certainly don’t want to be punished for feeling the urge to strangle stupid people bullshitting on the internet...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 am

I was referring to bastos80's post that ramsej is racist. I'm just tired of seeing the strategy of labelling people as racists, fascists, homophobes, intolerant, whatever it may be in a given case. The world has lost it's mind, discussion is not rational anymore, it's based on feelings, emotions and people taking offence when facts are presented to them. Worst thing is most people don't realize they're behaving that way because they're overrun with emotions or as I've said, brainwashed to believe certain things and not looking deeper into issues. Again, not talking about you and ramsej because I don't know the specifics of your argument, just making a general point.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Oh for ****'s sake Borusse. I get you want to sound like you're balanced, but ramsej84 is a personification of that problem. Not sure if you follow the non-football related topic on this forum but he's as radical, as emotionally overrun, as brainwashed and as resistant to fact as they come. That's his image on this forum and if you don't realise that you'll find people beyond myself or even the Germans here who will think you're encouraging more irrational behaviour. You think you're making a good point but you just happened to have caught the Germans at the exact point where they looked particularly bad.

More often than not on this forum, your point applies to ramsej84 more than anyone else, but he'll see it as an endorsement to say more radical things because you suppose being on the opposite side of Germans make one look more rational and reasonable. Cut it out.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:04 am

Borusse wrote:I was referring to bastos80's post that ramsej is racist. I'm just tired of seeing the strategy of labelling people as racists, fascists, homophobes, intolerant, whatever it may be in a given case. The world has lost it's mind, discussion is not rational anymore, it's based on feelings, emotions and people taking offence when facts are presented to them. Worst thing is most people don't realize they're behaving that way because they're overrun with emotions or as I've said, brainwashed to believe certain things and not looking deeper into issues. Again, not talking about you and ramsej because I don't know the specifics of your argument, just making a general point.

Well ramsej has done enough stuff to justify labeling him racist, like it or not...
I've read that stupid ass stable comment from him at least twice on here... And while I still think he doesn’t know what he’s doing, that alone justifies that call... Cause it’s clearly categorizing entities of the same species...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:08 am

That being said I would tone down on calling ramsej84 racist because I don't believe he's racist at the core. Baseless stereotyping is more like it.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby zozon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:50 am

[2019-03-02] ramsej84 vs TheWorld

FFS, get OFF this thread
zozon
I post all the time

Postby pyrasur » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:39 am

It would be really great if #12 could stop derailing threads to go after Ramsej. It’s possible to ignore individual posts, but this is ridiculous. Dumble and Bastos please don’t encourage him.

What’s ironic is the insults about kindergartners, and I feel like I’m watching a kindergartner calling another kid names. Over the constitution. It’s worse than the vomit of ten emojis and the bad jokes.

Just cut it out and take it to the general thread so in the few hours i get free, i can read about sports and things I enjoy.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:23 am

pyrasur wrote:It would be really great if #12 could stop derailing threads to go after Ramsej. It’s possible to ignore individual posts, but this is ridiculous. Dumble and Bastos please don’t encourage him.

What’s ironic is the insults about kindergartners, and I feel like I’m watching a kindergartner calling another kid names. Over the constitution. It’s worse than the vomit of ten emojis and the bad jokes.

Just cut it out and take it to the general thread so in the few hours i get free, i can read about sports and things I enjoy.

Sure, I was the one derailing it... Makes sense seeing as you also missed him insulting me over nothing in the first place... Would be really nice if your resentment wouldn’t cloud your judgement as well, but I guess we don’t always get what we wish for...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:34 am

FFS guys this is a potentially title winning game
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:41 am

I hope you're all proud of yourselves. Now back on topic or you'll find out the constitution does not apply here ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:02 am

We were just trying to divert the pressure from this important match that's all
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:48 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:FFS guys this is a potentially title winning game

It's a double edged sword, cause if we don't get at least 1 point we would be screwed.

Dortmund will focus in BL only from now on and we still have Pokal and maybe CL. We definitely need to close the gap today. A draw wouldn't be a bad result at all, but we need to focus and get the 3 points

Good thing is that even though we are missing many players, I would only consider Coman as a key one. James, Thiago and Lewandowski will definitely play and that should be enough.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Coman » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:23 am

Would you start Jeong if you were the coach ?
Coman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Manchu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:24 am

Coman wrote:Would you start Jeong if you were the coach ?

No. It's a crucial game. Better to throw out the best 11.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga