You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-11] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
4%
It will end in a draw
12%
Bayern Munich will win
85%

Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-04-11] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 pm

You have to give them credit for that. They had way bigger balls than us
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 pm

MoFattal wrote:You have to give them credit for that. They had way bigger balls than us

For what? Playing in their home and defending the whole second half with 11 players behind the ball?

Anyway, the only thing that keeps me calm is that I bet that they will make fool of themselves next year in CL again and they will not even pass the group stage. Again.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MarttiH » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 pm

I missed the match, what Robben did? Can someone please write 2-3 lines about game?
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Like everyone I am very angry at Robben. He kept them onside for the goal and missed the two lifelines we were given.

But let us not blame only him. This game should never have been as important as it was considering our position during the winter break. The entire team is to blame for this end to the season. Even today we looked scared of them during the first half. The only player who looked like he was really trying was Alaba imo.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jank1s » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:23 pm

poor Robben, i feel sad for him
Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm

MarttiH wrote:I missed the match, what Robben did? Can someone please write 2-3 lines about game?

1) Kept them onside for their goal.
2) Missed a penalty which would have equalized and gave us hope again.
3) Missed a huge chance with an empty net in added time
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm

MoFattal wrote:You have to give them credit for that. They had way bigger balls than us

For what? Playing in their home and defending the whole second half with 11 players behind the ball?

Anyway, the only thing that keeps me calm is that I bet that they will make fool of themselves next year in CL again and they will not even pass the group stage. Again.

Well they put us under tremendous pressure in the first half eventhough a draw would have suited them perfectly, but still they attacked and attacked. The second half they shift a gear down, because again a draw would suit them perfectly. I don't see anything wrong with that. The first half was 75-25 for them and the second with 45-55 for us. They had 2 deserved posts, we had a lucky one. The penalty was kind of a consolation from the official. We have to be objectivce for once and critisize our own players rather than luck and the other teams' tactics.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby SilverX » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Everyone bashing Robben..... He had a bad game, sometimes even the best players are unlucky and have shitty games.

Don't renew his contract....you guys are idiots for saying this, the guy plays awesome and everyone praises him and say he is in the caliber of messi, but all of a sudden u want to throw him away if it doesn't look good.

Fu*k that Robben needs to stay, he will do better next game, everyone, even u and I have bad days.

All in all we were totally unlucky and played much better than that sorry of a team defending most of the game in their own stadium. Move on, Madrid, here we come!
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Guys stop talking shit about Dortmund

A team doesn't win BL twice in a row just because they are lucky

A team don't defeat Bayern in 4 consecutive games just because they are lucky

They are a grat team that get extra motivated against us and Klopp is a genius as a coach. He knows exactly how to kick our ass everytime. We need to change our tactics in the final because another loss against Dortmund would be very very embarrasing :x

We have been lucky a lot of times in BL history and nobody complained. Just look at 2000 and 2001 BL seasons

----------------------

And now about todays match...

Our first half was very poor
. We played like Energie Cottbus and they could score at least two goals (Neuer super save + Lewandowski header tht hit the post). We look very tired and they were 100% fresh. They were running all the time while we just walked on the pitch

Our second half was a bit better... a draw was not a bad result for them, do you guys remember? We were the team that needed to win the game. They were 3 points above us. But even with that we didn't create any single goal chance until the 85th minute when we were one goal down already

So overall we didn't deserve to win this game. I was expecting a super performance by our players but it was a big fail. I can't remember any good play by Ribery, Robben, Müller, Kroos or Gomez
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby lau03143 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

MarttiH wrote:I missed the match, what Robben did? Can someone please write 2-3 lines about game?

Basically, Dortmund shaded the first half. Neuer saved a point blank effort from Lewandowski.

Second half was even up until a corner to Dortmund. Ball headed out to Großkrütz, who shoots and Lewandowski back heels for a goal about 5yards out. Robben playing him onside.

We get back into the game, Robben is brought down in the 6yard box for a penalty. He then takes a pathetic shot that the Dortmund keeper easily saves.

In injury time, we hit the bar after a cross from the left is deflected by the defender. Ball lands to Robben only 2 yards out and blasts the ball over.

Game over. A lot of people would blame Robben, but these things happen.

Alaba, I thought was immense and MOTM. Gomez, never had a chance to get into the game.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Like everyone I am very angry at Robben. He kept them onside for the goal and missed the two lifelines we were given.

But let us not blame only him. This game should never have been as important as it was considering our position during the winter break. The entire team is to blame for this end to the season. Even today we looked scared of them during the first half. The only player who looked like he was really trying was Alaba imo.

No, I'm going to go ahead and blame him. Was Robben around before the winter break for more than the occasional game? Apart from our post-Hoffenheim run, he's been useless to the team the whole season. If he does not deliver in the knockout games we have, I'd love to never see his face again.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

1) Kept them onside for their goal.
2) Missed a penalty which would have equalized and gave us hope again.
3) Missed a huge chance with an empty net in added time

Practically gave them the match - alongside with the BL title. I know it is the whole season league, but this match was the decisive one.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby DieRoten31 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Dortmund dominate first half in possession and get a lot of chances, but Neuer did well. They didn't deserve to be up at half time, but neither did we. Next half it is quiet until 60' minute where Bayern start to play very well and Schweini comes on. We don't get a penalty that we deserved when Ribery is fouled. In 77' minute Gross volleys and Lewy scores because stupid Robben lets him onside. Later in the last ten minutes Bayern get a penalty and Robben hits it very, very poorly. Finally 5 minutes later Robben is standing in front of the open goal 2 feet away and misses it :evil: Game finishes up with Dortmund winning 1-0. And if Xabi says something about Dortmund deserving this win, I will punch my laptop :x
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Like everyone I am very angry at Robben. He kept them onside for the goal and missed the two lifelines we were given.

you're right! After Schweini got injured the team didn't play well and when he returned against hoffenheim our luck changed!
I wish he is promoted to captain this summer. We need him to have the band!

Alaba was great and just hoping he continues his good form against RM.

As for Robben, he sucked. Wasn't even visible in 1st half, then his mistake let the goal in and to make matters worse
he took a penalty like 'sucky Carroll'.
Poor play from him!
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm

SilverX wrote:played much better than that sorry of a team

We were practically non-existent in the first half and still weren't much better than them in the second [-X
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga