You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
25%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:29 pm

Suck it you Engsob
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:37 pm

They know how to overthrown us. If they manage to win 82-84 points this season, they are champions or in the race till the last second of the matchday 34.

There's no other way and we don't decline.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:12 pm

For all to see that Haaland was offside ;)
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:09 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:20 am

Tbh, if the DFB doesnt suspend Bellingham, they can never ever criticize a player for saying something about a ref again, since they will all do that from that point out. But it just shows you how blind those BVB officials are, they should know better and should have talked to him about it and not make a silly statement like this, because now they defend him where he more or less says Zwayer is doing matchfixing...
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:10 am

Just some random thoughts after the match:

1. Bellingham is a top player but he really has some maturing to do. His reaction after the game and foul on Neuer show that he's got a long way to go still
2. If there's one player I'd break the bank and smash our wage structure for it's Haaland. I'm telling you if I'm one of our bosses I'm phoning every sponsor we've got and begging them to chip in to make it happen.
3. On the whole I'm not super convinced by BVB's "project" at the moment. I think the Klopp-era was a special time and a lot of things went just right for them at that time. But since then...have Dortmund really shown any degree of consistent improvement across the years since? The last time I felt remotely worried facing them was in the Tuchel-years. Since then I just feel like they've more or less been a bit stagnant. They've turned through a handful of good young attackers but their midfield - and to a greater degree their defense - have always been found wanting. And now more than ever it feels like when Haaland leaves they're going to be left in a bad way. He's pretty much the whole team at the moment. Luckily for them their competition for second does not seem particularly fierce at the moment either.
4. The Haaland/Reus incident was obviously not a penalty. The Hummels one for me is a bit odd. I know it's correct by the letter of the law but I always find it a bit awkward...it's one thing when all the players are clamoring for a penalty and/or handball and it's not given (or is given only after review). It's another thing when nobody really seems to think there's any handball or any foul play but it gets awarded solely by review. Obviously it benefits us and like I said it's the correct call by the letter but just often feels a bit odd to me.
5. That said, we were still the better team and I wouldn't call it a "lucky" or undeserved win.
6. Knock on wood but that should pretty much wrap up the league. Barring a significant injury (injuries) it's hard to see Dortmund overcoming even a four-point deficit over 20 matches.
7. I don't agree with the assessment that Pavard and Tolisso had "stellar" matches. I thought Pavard was still easily one of our weakest links and Tolisso was quite unspectacular for me as well - though Goretzka was not impressive either. All that to say it's again reinforced for me that we need a starting-quality RB and IMO a midfielder who can at least compete with Kimmich/Goretzka for a starting spot (And/or one who offers a different profile that can start depending on tactics)
8. I'm not really sure what to make of Coman. He still has some great flashes and when he's on he's a very good player. But I don't think at all he's worth what he's demanded....if he's significantly reduced his demands post-Zahavi then perhaps it makes sense to keep him around. If not we'll need to be moving on from him and looking to add another attacker.
9. I don't really think Marco Rose is the answer for BVB. It's hard to get much of a sense of "identity" from them beyond get the ball to Haaland and hope for the best. As above I think the general direction of the "project" is a bit aimless at the moment and while I don't think he's a bad coach he's closer to a part of a problem rather than a part of the solution for BVB at the moment, IMO.
10. I still feel like Muller hasn't really found a super well-defined role/"place" in Nagelsmann's system at the moment. Obviously he's playing plenty but I'm not sure . On the other hand Davies has to have been one of the biggest benefactors, he's been simply outrageous lately!
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 am

We bought Sabitzer
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:15 am

aterford wrote:Just some random thoughts after the match:

1. Bellingham is a top player but he really has some maturing to do. His reaction after the game and foul on Neuer show that he's got a long way to go still
2. If there's one player I'd break the bank and smash our wage structure for it's Haaland. I'm telling you if I'm one of our bosses I'm phoning every sponsor we've got and begging them to chip in to make it happen.
3. On the whole I'm not super convinced by BVB's "project" at the moment. I think the Klopp-era was a special time and a lot of things went just right for them at that time. But since then...have Dortmund really shown any degree of consistent improvement across the years since? The last time I felt remotely worried facing them was in the Tuchel-years. Since then I just feel like they've more or less been a bit stagnant. They've turned through a handful of good young attackers but their midfield - and to a greater degree their defense - have always been found wanting. And now more than ever it feels like when Haaland leaves they're going to be left in a bad way. He's pretty much the whole team at the moment. Luckily for them their competition for second does not seem particularly fierce at the moment either.
4. The Haaland/Reus incident was obviously not a penalty. The Hummels one for me is a bit odd. I know it's correct by the letter of the law but I always find it a bit awkward...it's one thing when all the players are clamoring for a penalty and/or handball and it's not given (or is given only after review). It's another thing when nobody really seems to think there's any handball or any foul play but it gets awarded solely by review. Obviously it benefits us and like I said it's the correct call by the letter but just often feels a bit odd to me.
5. That said, we were still the better team and I wouldn't call it a "lucky" or undeserved win.
6. Knock on wood but that should pretty much wrap up the league. Barring a significant injury (injuries) it's hard to see Dortmund overcoming even a four-point deficit over 20 matches.
7. I don't agree with the assessment that Pavard and Tolisso had "stellar" matches. I thought Pavard was still easily one of our weakest links and Tolisso was quite unspectacular for me as well - though Goretzka was not impressive either. All that to say it's again reinforced for me that we need a starting-quality RB and IMO a midfielder who can at least compete with Kimmich/Goretzka for a starting spot (And/or one who offers a different profile that can start depending on tactics)
8. I'm not really sure what to make of Coman. He still has some great flashes and when he's on he's a very good player. But I don't think at all he's worth what he's demanded....if he's significantly reduced his demands post-Zahavi then perhaps it makes sense to keep him around. If not we'll need to be moving on from him and looking to add another attacker.
9. I don't really think Marco Rose is the answer for BVB. It's hard to get much of a sense of "identity" from them beyond get the ball to Haaland and hope for the best. As above I think the general direction of the "project" is a bit aimless at the moment and while I don't think he's a bad coach he's closer to a part of a problem rather than a part of the solution for BVB at the moment, IMO.
10. I still feel like Muller hasn't really found a super well-defined role/"place" in Nagelsmann's system at the moment. Obviously he's playing plenty but I'm not sure . On the other hand Davies has to have been one of the biggest benefactors, he's been simply outrageous lately!
Well, Nagelsmann‘s system doesn’t work IMHO, plain and simple…

As for Dortmund… Were they consistently improving with Klopp? They were just there because they suddenly had a good year and a class coach…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:16 am

ramsej84 wrote:We bought Sabitzer
Who sucks
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:24 am

MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:23 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:We bought Sabitzer
Who sucks

Since joining us...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alexander » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Remember Sane’, perhaps we can have some patience with Sabitzer?
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:44 pm

Alexander wrote:Remember Sane’, perhaps we can have some patience with Sabitzer?

What about Sane`, rated 358 out of 359 Bundesliga players in terms of discrepancy between his xG and the actual goals?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:45 pm

Alexander wrote:Remember Sane’, perhaps we can have some patience with Sabitzer?
It’s not like Sané is shooting out lights left, right and center now…

But the bigger issue is Sabitzer is a worse Goretzka, not a worse Kimmich - i.e. we need another midfielder
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:55 pm

MUTU wrote:

What about Sane`, rated 358 out of 359 Bundesliga players in terms of discrepancy between his xG and the actual goals?

In my opinion he is a lot better this season than last and maybe that can happen with Sabitzer?
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga