You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
25%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:31 am

MUTU wrote:So it's just as I thought. The Brandt opener came after Zwayer got in the way of a shot/pass by a Bayern player. According to the rules, he should have given the drop ball to Bayern, but he inexplicably gave it to BVB and 3 seconds later they scored.

Edit: Sky are saying Brandt touched it last. I'm not sure. We have no images.

Never reflected over that until this morning reading this post. So our first goal should never have been allowed?
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Alexander » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:33 am

My reflections:

1. Lewandowski is the best player in the world.
2. We got a little lucky with the deciding moments but on the other hand we were unlucky against Augsburg.
3. As I was worried about our midfield offered too little protection.
4.Three crucial points and looking good for the title.
Last edited by Alexander on Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:46 am

Ben Gardner wrote:
MUTU wrote:So it's just as I thought. The Brandt opener came after Zwayer got in the way of a shot/pass by a Bayern player. According to the rules, he should have given the drop ball to Bayern, but he inexplicably gave it to BVB and 3 seconds later they scored.

Edit: Sky are saying Brandt touched it last. I'm not sure. We have no images.

Never reflected over that until this morning reading this post. So our first goal should never have been allowed?

If Brandt touched it last, it's fair. But haven't seen any video or images so it's all from memory.

If a Bayern player made the last touch, it should have been a drop ball to Bayern.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:46 am

Early Christmas present for Jude Bellingham.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:49 am

Alexander wrote:My reflections:

2. We got a little lucky with the deciding moments but on the other hand we were unlucky against Augsburg.
4.Three crucial points and looking godd for the title.

Nah, don't think you were lucky, you won 'cause you were (and are) simply the better team. Making use of your opponents mistakes has nothing to do with luck.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:49 am

By the way that was a wonder goal by Haaland. Truly exceptional how he scored that without controlling the ball first. Not even Robben used to be able to do that without first controlling the ball. What a monster.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:54 am

MUTU wrote:By the way that was a wonder goal by Haaland. Truly exceptional how he scored that without controlling the ball first. Not even Robben used to be able to do that without first controlling the ball. What a monster.
He also had that shot from a tight angle which scratched the post.

P.S we must forget him ... He'll never sign for us , I think he is a man of Principle... Plus he hates us.

Edit. Means nothing but nice to see

Can't see tweet? Click here!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:59 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Well done to both...

Guys I really wish that Tolisso extends with us
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alexander » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:14 am

Ben Gardner wrote:
Alexander wrote:My reflections:

4.Three crucial points and looking godd for the title.

Nah, don't think you were lucky, you won 'cause you were (and are) simply the better team. Making use of your opponents mistakes has nothing to do with luck.

I agree that we are the better team but still I think we couldn`t complain if it was draw. Good luck in the future my swedish compatriot =D> .
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:17 am

Marco Rose was pathetic last night :lol: What a sore loser :roll:

I really don't think he's doing a good job at all. With Tuchel, Klopp and even Favre you could see a much stronger team and a good game plan. With Rose it's pretty much the same than with Bosz. Just a nothing team. A nothing team with Haaland.

Once again it was a disappointing performance by Dortmund and a decent / solid one by us considering the current circumstances. There are many things to improve.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:23 am

MUTU wrote:By the way that was a wonder goal by Haaland. Truly exceptional how he scored that without controlling the ball first. Not even Robben used to be able to do that without first controlling the ball. What a monster.
It was a goal that literally made me post we should spend 150 million and partner him with Lewandowski.

Btw was it me or did he seem to be drifting more to the left? Almost like a winger/striker hybrid.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:11 am

And with his right, weaker foot what impressed me 10x more. He's been working on his right foot and heading which are very important for him.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:53 am

As a Dortmunder I can live with yesterday's result, of course it sucked losing in such a prestigious game, but we have more important BuLi games ahead of us so we need to put this game behind us. That includes fans, players and staff. Let go of this game, there was no conspiracy, no match fix, we lost, period. The outcome of this game has nothing to do with the outcome of the league in May. My priority is top four, hopefully second spot, don't aim for anything that is out of reach. Bayern seems to never ever loose so called "big games", games that matters in BuLi. Games that on the forehand is hyped and marketed as a clash between title contenders, you never loose these games, that's impressive. But on the other hand you occasionally loose against minor team who struggle in the mid table and below that no one really cares about. You will probably continuing losing against minor teams now and then, but when it comes to bigger games, we all know who will win, don't we? :-)
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="MUTU"]Gnabry doubtful.
Looks like crow was taken off the menu…

Do you need it marinated?

I‘m afraid that‘ll be your dish tomorrow…

Maybe you can swallow it whole? Kinda like what Haaland will do to us…[/quote]
Just wondering, did you leave the beak for last?[/quote]Yeah it’s still stuck up my ass like my apparently overdimensional anxiety
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Jude will be in for loads of comments...
Hope he will show this same tough skin he has shown and won't report any of the offences
Huh?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga