You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
25%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Reus running back home

Ooh man i cant.. Haha.. :lol: :lol: That face when he was screaming in extra time in slow mo..

Yeah well i guess we are all agreeing on man of the match.. MATS HUMMELS!! His heart is and always will be with red and white.. Great body pose with the 0-1.. Hell of deflection with his belly before the 1-2 and a nice NHL worthy elbow check against the ball before the penalty. And he almost made a very pretty own goal which only barely flew across the goal..

Blaming this on the ref would be just sour grapes by HejahahaBVB. Imo he was even blowing in their favor at times, especially in midfield duels.

Again, care.. Balls on the table, measuring stick taken, 3 points.. Bye bye..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:51 pm

5670 euro?! Is that a typo or...?
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:55 pm

MUTU wrote:5670 euro?! Is that a typo or...?

Nope, put 500 down with odds of 11,34.. Wanted to do 1000 at first, but the betting site thought it was suspicious since i never made a big deposit like this. So they only accepted half first and while the match was going i got a notification that the other 500 was also OK.. #-o

That would have been 11340 :cry:
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:10 pm

Your mental upper hand is so massive, there was no way you would let this game slip through you fingers. Despite the wide open salon doors in both directions Bayern felt more dangerous when it came to chances. But it was a fun game to watch, at least 'til Lewy scored his second, after that I would say you were in total control of the game and we could never threaten you. So in the end it was business as usual, Bayern win and BVB loose, simple as that.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby JimmyHH » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:27 pm

That's not a penalty for Dortmund guys! Come on now he falls so easy I saw it so many times. In Hummel's case of course it is, it goes directly on his hand. Dortmund fans always cry when they lose.
JimmyHH
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:48 pm

JimmyHH wrote:That's not a penalty for Dortmund guys! Come on now he falls so easy I saw it so many times. In Hummel's case of course it is, it goes directly on his hand. Dortmund fans always cry when they lose.

It's actually a non question 'cause Haaland is offside just seconds before Reus fell, irrespective if it was deliberately or foul play. Regarding Hummels hand ball, I think the ref just went with the book, so there is really nothing for me to cry about.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:51 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
JimmyHH wrote:That's not a penalty for Dortmund guys! Come on now he falls so easy I saw it so many times. In Hummel's case of course it is, it goes directly on his hand. Dortmund fans always cry when they lose.

It's actually a non question 'cause Haaland is offside just seconds before Reus fell, irrespective if it was deliberately or foul play. Regarding Hummels hand ball, I think the ref just went with the book, so there is really nothing for me to cry about.

Whats your opinion about how BVB players ( especially Bellingham rolling around all the time ) , Rose ( penalty situation and the red card ) and especially the fans reacted ( Messi chants )
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Can spoke something on the lines of always the same v Bayern
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:00 pm

Its so pathetic to blame the ref for this lol.. But what else is new with those brats. Always hot air coming from them and afterwards its the ref, but none of them even looked at Hummels performance..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:09 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Its so pathetic to blame the ref for this lol.. But what else is new with those brats. Always hot air coming from them and afterwards its the ref, but none of them even looked at Hummels performance..
He still one of us
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:09 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:

Whats your opinion about how BVB players ( especially Bellingham rolling around all the time ) , Rose ( penalty situation and the red card ) and especially the fans reacted ( Messi chants )

I'm against every player who roll around, wether it's Bellingham or another player whoever team they play for. Unfortunality it has become part of the game. As a coach you need to stay focus, how hard it may be, don't see it any other way. When it comes to Messi chants I couldn't hear that, maybe I'm to old and have a hearing problem, but I guess Dortmund fans are not the only fans who mocks the opponents top player, especially the ones they fear and have a nasty habit of scoring against your favorite team every f*****k time they play each other.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby JimmyHH » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:22 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:

Of course I'm not talking about you. There are many Dortmund fans who post on social media about the "tragic" referee
JimmyHH
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:25 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:28 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:28 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga