You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
25%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-12-04] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:51 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Well, he's not wrong, but unlike him I'm not hoping. I just wouldn't be tearing out my hair* if it happens.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

* the little I have left, I know, I know.
Well if people think us being 4 points ahead in the first week of December means there is no drama and competition, there is very little hope for Dortmund even if they win. But of course, that is not true.
People are constantly crying… It’s mostly cause they‘re jealous and spiteful… They always said "if at least it would be close" - then we had a VERY close race with the worst coach ever - and no one ever talked, let alone still talks about it…

All they want is us not winning, period…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:37 pm

#12 wrote:How you guys can be so full of it is beyond me, really, it’s almost that I HAVE to be happy about us losing, being the only one knowing what a shitshow it‘ll be and getting attacked for it…

But can't you really see how ridiculous your claims are?

If Sporting Lisbon and Ajax had kicked us out of the CL group stage
and we had lost the Supercup vs Dortmund you would be literally in every thread with your usual neagative BS. It would be unbearable

But because it's Dortmund and not us, then it's not that bad and they are in fact having a better season :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Come on man, just be realistic. Even if they beat us 5-0 tonight we are having a MUCH BETTER season than them. You just can't argue with that.

If you think they will beat us that's fine. Nobody will give you the sh!t for that. But we can't take you seriously with those ridiculous claims :!:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:55 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:How you guys can be so full of it is beyond me, really, it’s almost that I HAVE to be happy about us losing, being the only one knowing what a shitshow it‘ll be and getting attacked for it…

But can't you really see how ridiculous your claims are?

If Sporting Lisbon and Ajax had kicked us out of the CL group stage
and we had lost the Supercup vs Dortmund you would be literally in every thread with your usual neagative BS. It would be unbearable

But because it's Dortmund and not us, then it's not that bad and they are in fact having a better season :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Come on man, just be realistic. Even if they beat us 5-0 tonight we are having a MUCH BETTER season than them. You just can't argue with that.

If you think they will beat us that's fine. Nobody will give you the sh!t for that. But we can't take you seriously with those ridiculous claims :!:
No! You misunderstood… I said AFTER beating is they WILL have a better season as in they will go on to be more successful in the end!

And of course I would… I‘m not saying they’re good… But at least currently there is no reason AT ALL to be cocky or even confident… We‘ve been abysmal for weeks… So have they, but again, they have quite a few crucial returnees, first and foremost the guy who will outscore us by himself tonight… And they get 10% better with him just around already…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:56 pm

#12 wrote:Unable to deal with someone giving ACTUAL reasons why basically everyone here in Germany says Dortmund will win? What’s your issue with that?

I dont know what you are reading, but that is far from true what you say. Most experts are betting a 2-2 draw and some a close 1-2 or 2-3 Bayern win.

The only thing they all agree on is the fact that BVB can give Bayern a hard time.. But Bayern has the better offense and can hurt Dortmund with that even if they are not in posession ( counters after winning the ball ) And Haaland isnt 100% either.

And complaining about the loss depends indeed on how it happens. Lets say they steamroll BVB but dont score their chances and bvb has one chance and it goes in. That has nothing to do with missing players, covid shit or JHV. If they play an uninspired game, with no fire, no dedication and lackluster performance overal, thats another thing.

Anyway, if Bayern wins i think you should not be allowed to post in this topic at all by the Mods. Really wonder what your excuse will be if Bayern wins.

And we are not arrogant, but BVB hasnt performed that well either. Many teams they faced, had even the better chances, they were just lucky to not concede them. And your Augsburg, Kiev and Bielefeld argument does not stick, again. Those are shit teams to face since they more or less stand around their box with 12030134 players. Look at what happened when facing BVB, Leipzig, Barca, Benfica, Leverkusen etc.. Teams that actually play forward..

And you tend to forget Lewandowski who almost always scores vs BVB and not just once.. And has done so 21 times in the Buli alone..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:06 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
#12 wrote:Unable to deal with someone giving ACTUAL reasons why basically everyone here in Germany says Dortmund will win? What’s your issue with that?

I dont know what you are reading, but that is far from true what you say. Most experts are betting a 2-2 draw and some a close 1-2 or 2-3 Bayern win.

The only thing they all agree on is the fact that BVB can give Bayern a hard time.. But Bayern has the better offense and can hurt Dortmund with that even if they are not in posession ( counters after winning the ball ) And Haaland isnt 100% either.

And complaining about the loss depends indeed on how it happens. Lets say they steamroll BVB but dont score their chances and bvb has one chance and it goes in. That has nothing to do with missing players, covid shit or JHV. If they play an uninspired game, with no fire, no dedication and lackluster performance overal, thats another thing.

Anyway, if Bayern wins i think you should not be allowed to post in this topic at all by the Mods. Really wonder what your excuse will be if Bayern wins.

And we are not arrogant, but BVB hasnt performed that well either. Many teams they faced, had even the better chances, they were just lucky to not concede them. And your Augsburg, Kiev and Bielefeld argument does not stick, again. Those are shit teams to face since they more or less stand around their box with 12030134 players. Look at what happened when facing BVB, Leipzig, Barca, Benfica, Leverkusen etc.. Teams that actually play forward..

And you tend to forget Lewandowski who almost always scores vs BVB and not just once.. And has done so 21 times in the Buli alone..
Erm, why?

I rarely find excuses… I maintain my stance about the Covid-break but I always make amends… It’s the other was around, people act as if I am "never right" when that’s simply bullshit… I am generally skeptical, but there’s quite a few times when I was right and some of them were even optimistic (like Barca 2020 for example)

And ironically the most sure bet to be right - being 9 points in the lead - is the one I was wrong about
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Any news about lineups ?
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:57 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Any news about lineups ?

They are out an hour before kick-off, so you need to wait half an hour.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:58 pm

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:59 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:31 pm

Official

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:34 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:36 pm

I really dont like Pavard instead of Sule.. I have a feeling he is going to be responsible for all danger situations since he has no pace at all against those fast offense bvb guys.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:50 pm

I think it is obvious Dortmund have a better offensive than defense. Let`s use that and this time we have to put away our chances.
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:53 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:I really dont like Pavard instead of Sule.. I have a feeling he is going to be responsible for all danger situations since he has no pace at all against those fast offense bvb guys.

Pavard may not have Suele's pace but what he does have is better* acceleration and agility.

*or "less poor"
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:15 pm

,Pavard to score a volley
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga