You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-11-07] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2020-11-07] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:46 pm

America USA wrote:- That statement in bold screams LOSER MENTALITY. WTF?! You're happy with your team finishing second? My god no wonder BvB's management are so comfortable when the fans themselves have such low ambitions!

When it comes to this season I don´t see us challenge Bayern, your squad is just to good for that, at the moment, simple as that. If that is Loser mentality or just being realistic I let others decide.
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:53 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
America USA wrote:- That statement in bold screams LOSER MENTALITY. WTF?! You're happy with your team finishing second? My god no wonder BvB's management are so comfortable when the fans themselves have such low ambitions!

When it comes to this season I don´t see us challenge Bayern, your squad is just to good for that, at the moment, simple as that. If that is Loser mentality or just being realistic I let others decide.

I understand. We were just ranked the most dominant (best) club of all time. You kept it close, so respect to you.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:44 am

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Lucas losing only to Lewandowski for the player of the game award, again. :roll:
Alaba was,good and,deserves better than that
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:46 am

Hahhaaa as I said
Nothing nicer than this idiot loser's face

Reus .... you know where you should put that dirty finger

Him and Kroos go hand n hand ....
Two German cunts
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:45 am

Ben Gardner wrote:

I think you misunderstood me. Yes Bayern do have a better starting eleven and squad than any other BL club right now but Dortmund’s mentality as a “Top” club in the last few years has been pathetic!

I really liked today’s match it was played at a tremendous level and great pace and this is what I want the big BL games to look like. To be super competitive! However Dortmund with their lack of ambition and letting their best players go to the PL have lost the appetite of actually challenging Bayern.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:07 am

America USA wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:

I think you misunderstood me. Yes Bayern do have a better starting eleven and squad than any other BL club right now but Dortmund’s mentality as a “Top” club in the last few years has been pathetic!

I really liked today’s match it was played at a tremendous level and great pace and this is what I want the big BL games to look like. To be super competitive! However Dortmund with their lack of ambition and letting their best players go to the PL have lost the appetite of actually challenging Bayern.

OK! I see what you mean. Everytime Dortmund seem to build up something competitive we tend to sell (or decline) for whatever reason I'm not fully aware of, I don't have insight in the club's management and I don't want to speculate. As a Dortmund fan this can be rather frustrated, but that's the way it is right now and I'm not happy about it. We had a chance to stabilize things after our two BuLi titles 11 and 12 but went the other way, even the CL final 13 gave us something to build on, but no. Then came Tuchel who brought in some new ideas and players, but no. Then we had the season two years ago when you struggled a lot and we had everything in our hands, then we suddenly, being nine points ahead of Bayern, relized that we can really win the BuLi and started to shit our pants. Last season I really thought we could challenge you, but we all now what happend, yet another massacre and you went on to win the treble and Dortmund finished second. If you look at yesterday's game it was as you say competitive, like it should be if you ask me, two giants clashing in the race for the title. But I don't believe no team can challenge Bayern this year, or the years to come. I really hope I'm wrong and that BvB management sit down and scream out loudly, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, next season we're gonna kick some Bayern ass and show them they are not alone in the playground any more......Yeah right.
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:20 am

Yes. Yesterday I was thinking how amazing it is that we get to play against players like Haaland but I couldn’t help thinking he’ll be gone in 1-2 years.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga