You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-11-07] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2020-11-07] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:31 pm

I was not worried at all about this game. With the team we have, I know we're going to stop winning at some point, but it's not going to be soon. I was OK with a draw, but deep in myself, I knew that especially against Dortmund there is not a single chance that we're going to mess up.

Ok, so next one please!
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby rthebest » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:31 pm

Haaland face like "I don't want to be here anymore"
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:47 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:51 pm

I still stand it was a game that could have gone either way in the second half, it went Bayern's way, fair and square, business as usual you might say, but it didn't come easy, you had to fight for it, and for that I'm happy. I think we showed that we can upset Bayern and hopefully the massacre days are over, for now at least. We should have put more pressure on Sarr's side but for some reason we kept pushing on the other side. It would have been interesting to see what Sancho could have done with Sarr. On the other hand Sancho has to prove that he can play well against Bayern, so far he hasn't, great disappointment tonight. In the end, this was not a must game for us, we have more important games to focus on if we want to be in the race for the second spot. Hopefully we can put this game behind us and get back on track next game.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby America USA » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:I still stand it was a game that could have gone either way in the second half, it went Bayern's way, fair and square, business as usual you might say, but it didn't come easy, you had to fight for it, and for that I'm happy. I think we showed that we can upset Bayern and hopefully the massacre days are over, for now at least. We should have put more pressure on Sarr's side but for some reason we kept pushing on the other side. It would have been interesting to see what Sancho could have done with Sarr. On the other hand Sancho has to prove that he can play well against Bayern, so far he hasn't, great disappointment tonight. In the end, this was not a must game for us, we have more important games to focus on if we want to be in the race for the second spot. Hopefully we can put this game behind us and get back on track next game.

- That statement in bold screams LOSER MENTALITY. WTF?! You're happy with your team finishing second? My god no wonder BvB's management are so comfortable when the fans themselves have such low ambitions!

- Regarding the game being close. Yes it was played at a very high level and credit to Dortmund but let's be honest it was made easier for you guys because the VAR must've been a typical Bayern hating German. That first offside call was BULLSHIT. The crooked fuckers didn't even do a full field line for that incident like they did to show how Haaland was onside.

- Don't worry the Massacre days will return once we're at the Allianz Arena for the return leg =P~
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:I still stand it was a game that could have gone either way in the second half, it went Bayern's way, fair and square, business as usual you might say, but it didn't come easy, you had to fight for it, and for that I'm happy. I think we showed that we can upset Bayern and hopefully the massacre days are over, for now at least. We should have put more pressure on Sarr's side but for some reason we kept pushing on the other side. It would have been interesting to see what Sancho could have done with Sarr. On the other hand Sancho has to prove that he can play well against Bayern, so far he hasn't, great disappointment tonight. In the end, this was not a must game for us, we have more important games to focus on if we want to be in the race for the second spot. Hopefully we can put this game behind us and get back on track next game.
Yeah with some d(fl)evine help...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:59 pm

There is nothing nicer than that loser 's face of Reus
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Don’t think it was offside... The first one...

Great comeback... If Alaba did this every other week his claims would be legit... But even though Meunier's face looks like it, he doesn’t...

Think we still were a little lucky but far better than recently... Need to get that defense sorted out though...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:02 pm

This Flick team is so good that even this level of performance and guts doesn't make me feel something extra special while I'm feeling straight guilt writing this... Strange. We destroyed Atletico like a relegated team, now this beauty and still I'm waiting for more :lol:

I would exchange this result for Kimmich being out just for a month, this is how bad I feel, right when he was on his way becoming the best midfielder this happens. I pray that's a minor injury but I expect a lengthy painful absence. His tears and doctors faces are heartbreaking...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alexander » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:05 pm

Losing Kimmich is a BIG blow but the three points put us in a good position. Lewandowski is the best player in the world.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:18 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Lucas losing only to Lewandowski for the player of the game award, again. :roll:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Faust » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:20 pm

We need a RB!!! Aarons, Lamptey, whoever, bring one of them on because with Sarr we are playing with 10.

Otherwise we still played a fantastic game. Lewy the best player in the world, Coman fantastic, Lucas a beast. Kimmich's loss is huge and hope it's not as bad as it looked but it is imperative we bring in a real RB in winter.
Give Roca some time too Hansi, come on.
Faust
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:20 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Lucas losing only to Lewandowski for the player of the game award, again. :roll:

I think Neuer was a legit MOTM candidate too. Lucas, Robert, Manuel, Coman and Alaba were our best players today
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:24 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:41 pm

With Kimmich's injury, expect Marc Roca in the game. Goretzka needs a partner and Tolisso isn't exactly to be next to him, more in front of him when we rest Müller.

Now when I have mentioned Müller, he must be rested for at least one match. He is doing great, but even he needs to take a break, catch a bit of fresh air and stay dry and then return sharp and ready to assist and score.

Musiala can play, too. I don't know how Costa stands in Flick's thoughts after one month at Bayern, but I think it's a good moment to try the Brazilian once again either from the 1st minute or give him 45 minutes after half-time.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga