You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-05-26] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
25%
It will end in a draw
25%
Bayern Munich will win
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2020-05-26] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 26, 2020 11:40 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]I think that’s a bit harsh on your great performance today.

We had our opportunities and some good build ups, but were not able to convert them in to qualified chances. I think Neuer had pleasant evening on the job and never had to prove himself. I was hoping for a better performance and result, perhaps more to keep the distance to the teams behind than challenge Bayern. Now the spot for second place looks wide open.

Neuer indeed wasn't challenged much, but the same can't be said for our defenders, especially in the first half. In the second half we just killed the game.

Ultimately the difference between 3 points and 1 point came down to a bit of luck, imo. That's not to say Bayern didn't deserve to win, but we had only one big chance I think. The goal itself hardly counts as a big chance.
Yes... But Lewandowski hit the post and Goretzka had a good shot...[/quote]If we are thinking of the same one, I wouldn’t particularly call Goretzka’s a big chance. Maybe I forgot some other one. Fair point on Lewandowski. We also should have had a clear penalty near the end, although to be fair I do believe the Boateng handball should also have been a penalty.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="Ben Gardner"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]I think that’s a bit harsh on your great performance today.

We had our opportunities and some good build ups, but were not able to convert them in to qualified chances. I think Neuer had pleasant evening on the job and never had to prove himself. I was hoping for a better performance and result, perhaps more to keep the distance to the teams behind than challenge Bayern. Now the spot for second place looks wide open.

Neuer indeed wasn't challenged much, but the same can't be said for our defenders, especially in the first half. In the second half we just killed the game.

Ultimately the difference between 3 points and 1 point came down to a bit of luck, imo. That's not to say Bayern didn't deserve to win, but we had only one big chance I think. The goal itself hardly counts as a big chance.
Yes... But Lewandowski hit the post and Goretzka had a good shot...[/quote]If we are thinking of the same one, I wouldn’t particularly call Goretzka’s a big chance. Maybe I forgot some other one. Fair point on Lewandowski. We also should have had a clear penalty near the end, although to be fair I do believe the Boateng handball should also have been a penalty.[/quote]Not the central shot in HT1... Goretzka shooting from 15 or 16m, bottom left corner, Bürki diving to the right saving... I think that was a good one...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Wed May 27, 2020 4:16 am

#12 wrote:Yes... But Lewandowski hit the post and Goretzka had a good shot...

It wouldn't be fair to let Lewandowski shoot on a goal without posts. :oops:
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Alexander » Wed May 27, 2020 5:53 am

Great win and a big step closer to the title. We shut them down better than i thought we would. Well done boys!
Alexander
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed May 27, 2020 9:46 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Que golaaaaaaaço de Kimmich!!! Que visão de Kimmich!!! :D

Immediately played samba in background, haha. :lol: :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 am

Fénix wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

O que golaço!!! :lol:
Flick looks as though we conceded instead hahahahaa
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 am

good game and great mentality from Bayern (our pal Niko would love that :lol: )

everything at the moment "just feels right" with Hansi Flick. I am very impressed by what he's done with the players who everyone thought were finished (Boateng, Müller, etc.). Bravo!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 27, 2020 11:37 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Fénix wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

O que golaço!!! :lol:
Flick looks as though we conceded instead hahahahaa

He's pissed because we lost possession.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Thu May 28, 2020 10:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:
MUTU wrote:https://twitter.com/BayernForumCom/status/1265347413688168448?s=19

too early to say
That's mutu

Anyone who thinks BVB have a chance of winning the league should gamble some money. BetFair and PaddyPower will give you 34 euro for every euro you play if BVB win the league. They consider it THAT farfetched.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:24 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:[quote="MUTU"]https://twitter.com/BayernForumCom/status/1265347413688168448?s=19

too early to say
That's mutu

Anyone who thinks BVB have a chance of winning the league should gamble some money. BetFair and PaddyPower will give you 34 euro for every euro you play if BVB win the league. They consider it THAT farfetched.[/quote]Actually, I think that's not really adequate... And yes it's me posting...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga