You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-11-10] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
50%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
50%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2018-11-10] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:46 am

ramsej84 wrote:A clear penalty.... yes... ok...

Herr Null (cause he never won and never win anything) left his left foot behind on purpose and made a strange move just to make it look as if Neuer hit him.

Bravo he managed to fool the ref ...

You are LITERALLY the only person in the world thinking that wasn’t a penalty... It doesn’t matter how where and when he hit him! It was in the box and there was no Ball involved... Neuer risked too much... If I kick you from behind with your back to the goal and the box full of my teammates only - is it not a penalty?
It doesn’t matter whether he could’ve finished or not - I agree he couldn’t have! - but it’s a penalty nonetheless!

As for your other post: that’s how far it has come! We’re patting our backs again for how "good" we were... Actually a shame we didn’t concede 5 or more... It’s just gonna be another excuse...

And clearly, you have NO IDEA - Reus won Pokal! And who’s gonna keep him from winning Bundesliga now? Gladbach? They already won it dude, yesterday at the latest...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ed. » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:27 am

The moment Neuer missed the ball, he has put himself in the direct path of the attacker with no other option to get himself out of that position.
It's the risk he took in getting to the ball. 7/10 times Neuer usually gets there.

Yup, Reus could have avoided contact by skipping over Neur, but why should he?
Last edited by Ed. on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:29 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Kovac thinking about the subs:

Who should i sub off ? Serge ? Hmm, he is the only fast player to attack from the right side.
Franck ? Nah, he is the best player on the pitch..

Shouting to Renato: "RENATOOO, you're subbing Serge."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ed. » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:40 am

Yes, we played well in the first half, but let's not kid ourselves.

Favre says it was his mistake to change the midfield and reinstating Dahoud for Weigl made the difference. I was pleasantly surprised at how accomplished Dahoud has become as a midfielder but really, that entire first half for Dortmund, it was Gotze who was harpooning down all their attacks from even beginning with the speed and guile of a sloth. The moment he went off and Alacer came on, they had too much movement, zip and energy for us to contend with.

There were 2 things for me from this game that reiterated the malaise that has been plaguing this club for 3 seasons atleast now.

- The 2 chances from turnovers Hummels gave away on his own.
They didn't result in goals, but most other top opponents would have punished us. It's either Hummels, Boateng, Rafinha or someone. We don't have the speed across the back 4 to be playing high lines, especially when the game is in balance. Guardiola, Carlos, even Jupp and how Kovac seem to refuse to accept that.

- Dortmunds 3rd goal.
Deep in their own right flank. 5-6 touches across 3 players and the ball is in the opposition's net. It is the kind of goal true CL aspirants can score against any opposition (not that Dortmund are in that category with their defence) . It is the kind of goal that Ribery or more likely Robben would be on the end of, 5-6 seasons ago. It is the kind of goal we can no longer score with this current squad, even with Coman, since his finishing means he needs 3 chances to put away 1.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Ed. wrote:Yes, we played well in the first half, but let's not kid ourselves.

Favre says it was his mistake to change the midfield and reinstating Dahoud for Weigl made the difference. I was pleasantly surprised at how accomplished Dahoud has become as a midfielder but really, that entire first half for Dortmund, it was Gotze who was harpooning down all their attacks from even beginning with the speed and guile of a sloth. The moment he went off and Alacer came on, they had too much movement, zip and energy for us to contend with.

There were 2 things for me from this game that reiterated the malaise that has been plaguing this club for 3 seasons atleast now.

- The 2 chances from turnovers Hummels gave away on his own.
They didn't result in goals, but most other top opponents would have punished us. It's either Hummels, Boateng, Rafinha or someone. We don't have the speed across the back 4 to be playing high lines, especially when the game is in balance. Guardiola, Carlos, even Jupp and how Kovac seem to refuse to accept that.

- Dortmunds 3rd goal.
Deep in their own right flank. 5-6 touches across 3 players and the ball is in the opposition's net. It is the kind of goal true CL aspirants can score against any opposition (not that Dortmund are in that category with their defence) . It is the kind of goal that Ribery or more likely Robben would be on the end of, 5-6 seasons ago. It is the kind of goal we can no longer score with this current squad, even with Coman, since his finishing means he needs 3 chances to put away 1.

No but LET‘S kid ourselves! We have so excellently executed it in the last three years, why stop now?

Let’s be real here we basically scored from every shot while they could’ve made it 5 EASILY! And we’re talking one half here...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:39 pm

#12 wrote:

Herr Null (cause he never won and never win anything) left his left foot behind on purpose and made a strange move just to make it look as if Neuer hit him.

You are LITERALLY the only person in the world thinking that wasn’t a penalty... It doesn’t matter how where and when he hit him! It was in the box and there was no Ball involved... Neuer risked too much... If I kick you from behind with your back to the goal and the box full of my teammates only - is it not a penalty?
It doesn’t matter whether he could’ve finished or not - I agree he couldn’t have! - but it’s a penalty nonetheless!

As for your other post: that’s how far it has come! We’re patting our backs again for how "good" we were... Actually a shame we didn’t concede 5 or more... It’s just gonna be another excuse...

And clearly, you have NO IDEA - Reus won Pokal! And who’s gonna keep him from winning Bundesliga now? Gladbach? They already won it dude, yesterday at the latest...
No Champions league
No World Cup
No Euro Cup
No Club world cup
Zero....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:

No Champions league
No World Cup
No Euro Cup
No Club world cup
Zero....

I wouldn’t be so loud, he still has time... The jokers WE have only live on past glory - as do you
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:45 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]A clear penalty.... yes... ok...

No Champions league
No World Cup
No Euro Cup
No Club world cup
Zero....

I wouldn’t be so loud, he still has time... The jokers WE have only live on past glory - as do you[/quote]He will be inj ... so no chance for him
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"]A clear penalty.... yes... ok...

No Champions league
No World Cup
No Euro Cup
No Club world cup
Zero....

I wouldn’t be so loud, he still has time... The jokers WE have only live on past glory - as do you[/quote]He will be inj ... so no chance for him[/quote]

Makes him a winner nonetheless
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:50 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby icewizard » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Congrats and good game for BVB, i don't think it's a stolen win, and they could have scored more.

BUT we had the game on hand, and we messed it up.
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:20 pm

icewizard wrote:Congrats and good game for BVB, i don't think it's a stolen win, and they could have scored more.

Twice!

We used to be invincible when taking the lead... With Kovac we've given away 7 already although we still managed to win twice...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:39 pm

#12 wrote:
icewizard wrote:Congrats and good game for BVB, i don't think it's a stolen win, and they could have scored more.

Twice!

We used to be invincible when taking the lead... With Kovac we've given away 7 already although we still managed to win twice...

I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure on my broadcast they flashed a stat that said it was the first time since like 00/01 that we took the lead twice in a home game and lost
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Away game
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 pm

#12 wrote:Away game

D'oh. Yeah. Hahah, not even sure why I specified one way or another....but yeah.

someone will have to double check. I remember them seeing show two stats. I *Think* that one was first since 2000, 2001....there was another that they said was first time since Klinsmann... don't remember what that was referencing though...
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga