You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[23/08/08] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby bayern123 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Well, this draw felt like a win. The real plus in this showing was the coaching staff and players changing approach after halftime. They were fired up and had a lot of drive. It was very enjoyable football.

HOWEVER! There are some real real pressing issues with this team. Defense, Defense, Defense. It seems like the defense is so out of sink without Demichelis. Where is the depth? Van Buyten again showed his amateurish football skills. Height is not everything. One question to the coaches.. if Van Buyten is there, is it wise to make Lell and Lahm press so much offensively? They just look more vulnerable.

Van Bommel!!! I was never a fan of him being captain. This red card was just another example of his selfishness. Does he ever think about the team? A very stupid move. He put his team at such a disadvantage. One question about the captaincy. After reading many articles, it seems the point that he can communicate in many languages was why he was given the captain's armband. What, does Lucio, after living in Munich for many years, can't communicate with German's? Come on!! They aren't translating Shakespeare .

AND finally, Klose keeps showing his age. It is time to move him to the super sub. Podolski really deserves to be in the starting XI.

Bayern badly needs a win now.

Arshavin is still available........
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 pm

Arshavin is still available........[/quote]

So is Ballack as schevchenko went back to milan so why can't ballack come back to bayern? Plus I think Vanbommel is an idiot and his contract should be canceled and if hoeness just phones ballack and says he will offer him a starting place in the team and the captains armband then he will come back and help bayern win the treble. :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Dude...give it up with Ballack. He's never coming back.

The first half was crap, but once Van Bommel got sent off I thought we played ok, in fact I was even close to satisfied with the second half performance. I don't know why Poldi didn't start, I thought having scored last week (even though it was a penalty) he would be sure of starting this week. Guess not.

I hope they take back their decision on Van Bommel being captain. I know Kahn, Effenberg, Matthaus, etc were loudmouths and sometimes a liability with cards, but this is ridiculous. How are you going to elbow someone in the face when you're already on a yellow? Oh wait, that's right, Van Bommel is **** legally retarded. Considering that they played better without him, I hope they just make Lucio captain and start Borowski and Ze from now on. At least they can make a **** pass.

Two points from two games sucks, but Dortmund and Hamburg are hardly pushovers. I won't be worried unless something bad happens next week, but since Van Bommel won't be on the field I feel confident.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:39 am

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:59 pm

i think that vanbommel is a shame for bayern to have him as a captain.the bad is not the strong play by him but when he pretends that nothing is happened.the team was so bad against dortmund.the defence was so slow and i still try to find if rensing can move at all sometimes bad position,slow movement he looks like a wooden doll sometimes.i never liked him.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hans » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:17 am

choose borowski become a spielfuhrer,
hans
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Bundesliga