You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[28-10-2007]Borussia Dortmund -vs- Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Borussia Dortmund & Bayern Munich game will be a ...

A) Bayern win
58%
B) Draw
42%
C) Borussia Dortmund win
No votes

Total votes : 12

[28-10-2007]Borussia Dortmund -vs- Bayern Munich

Postby tracylynn » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:23 pm

Ok, this game is three days after the UEFA game against Belgrade. Well the players be too tired to compete? Or will they come out fighting?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:13 am

I think this will be our first loss of the season..But, I am positive that we'll at least manage to get home with a point..
keeping fingers crossed..No doubt that its going to be one hell of a game at the Signal Iduna Park
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:41 pm

Dortmund have started the season well I seem to understand, so it will be tough. I vote a draw but I agree with Ran, could be first loss.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ribery07 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:27 am

i REALLY THINK THINK ITS GONNA BE VERY DIFFUCULT GAME SPECIALY PLAYING IN THE SOLD OUT STADIUM AS ALLWAYS IN DORTMUND. IF BAYERN DOUSE WHAT THEY BEEN DOING I CAN SEE A WIN LETS JUST HOPPE OUR BOYS GET REST FROM THE UEFA CUP GAME ON THURSDAY. I VOTED FOR A WIN BECOUSE I REALLY THINK BAYERN WILL COME OUT AND PLAY THERE SAME GAME BUT I WONT BE SAD IF WE DO TIE IT IS A VERY DIFFUCULT GAME BECOSUE BVB IS DOING MUCH BETTER THIS SEASON.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bm72 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:32 am

true, it will be a tough match, but with the likes Ribery, Toni & Demichelis coming back, al go for a narrow win for Bayern !!!

HAIL BAYERN MUNCHEN !!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:25 am

I voted for a win. I think It'll be tough, which seems to be the theme here, haha, but how can one vote against Bayern? Hopefully Sosa gets a run, giving the likes of Ribery some cover, and proves why Bayern bought him with a good performance.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:50 am

I read that Ribery will not play in this game and Toni will be there but there is still a question as to whether he will start. Also, Sosa is "supposed" to start and Altintop will be on the bench. Not sure how true any of that is but that is what I have come across today.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:43 pm

It looks like the time in Europe went forward? Because I'm about to watch the game as usual and they haven't started yet.
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:59 pm

Line ups:

Rensing - Lell, Lucio, Demichelis, Jansen - ze Roberto, Sosa, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger - Toni, Klose

Substitutes: Dreher, Lahm, Altintop, Ottl, Schlaudraff, Kroos, Podolski
FC Bajern

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:14 pm

O-O is the final. First match Bayern didn't score in this season. Its a okay result .
BayernRtheBest

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:54 pm

I am more than happy with the point..We were quite lucky to get away with a draw..I thought we looked lethargic the whole game..Probably because we were missing our engine( Franck aka' Ribery)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:59 pm

A point is good. I was not expecting more from the team because I thought they would be tired from the UEFA game and I was right. They looked tired. They really are going to be tired now because they play the Pokal game later this week.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:10 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:01 am

... and here

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 pm

tracylynn wrote:A point is good. I was not expecting more from the team because I thought they would be tired from the UEFA game and I was right. They looked tired. They really are going to be tired now because they play the Pokal game later this week.

I don`t know why they had to play on Saturday instead of Sunday! :evil:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Bundesliga