You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-11-21] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2020-11-21] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby Alexander » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Javi Martinez is a hero and legend but I prefer someone else to play cb. He is a liability.
Alexander
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 pm

Few things:
1. 4141 is nothing i ever wanna see again.
2. Neuer is a god.
3. Goertzka did really well as 1 man midfielder, even adapted his style of play to work his role better. Not something i would have thought he was able to do a year ago.
4. I dont want to see javi start ever even if he is a legend.
5. Multiple players underpreforming today just a few names: muller, musiala, costa, pavard.
6. Musiala looks hella ackward at times.
7. Offside line was a shitshow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Costa didn’t underperform...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby longeleven » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:46 pm

I think Hansi was a bit over-confident with 4141, especially when Javi and Musiala started.
Spaniard can't cover that vast space and Musiala is not yet ready to start any Bundesliga game. Looked at him whenever he didn't have ball giving me head-ache.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:02 pm

longeleven wrote:I think Hansi was a bit over-confident with 4141, especially when Javi and Musiala started.
Spaniard can't cover that vast space and Musiala is not yet ready to start any Bundesliga game. Looked at him whenever he didn't have ball giving me head-ache.

It's why before the game I said I was sure it wouldn't be Javi as a lone midfielder and I was predicting Alaba to play there. I'm really surprised he went for it. It was always going to be a struggle like that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
longeleven wrote:I think Hansi was a bit over-confident with 4141, especially when Javi and Musiala started.

It's why before the game I said I was sure it wouldn't be Javi as a lone midfielder and I was predicting Alaba to play there. I'm really surprised he went for it. It was always going to be a struggle like that.
Don't get why he doesn't give a chance to Roca. The supposed "german workrate" thing is a pretty bad excuse and I seriously doubt that we could have been worse at MF than what we did.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Awax » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Ya, makes no sense not to play Roca at the moment. Flick's acting like Roca is an underfed child who can't play. His stubbornness is annoying as hell at times.
Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby longeleven » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:56 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

If Sule were available I think Alaba would started in MF
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:01 am

Whenever Javi plays we get raped on counter attacks. He is simply too slow for our tactics. I remember us having the same problems during Flick's first games last season.

And if both Boateng and Javi are on the pitch then it's a recipe for disaster

Not a good performance, but hey, no need to bash the team like that :shock:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby nm462272 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:35 am

Just the thought of starting Martinez alone in midfield is a bit mind-boggling... And I'm really starting to wonder what's up with Roca, if he couldn't even get a sniff yesterday.

Also, having 5 attackers is too much - they clog up the space in the final third (since they also draw additional defenders in).
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:17 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Whenever Javi plays we get raped on counter attacks. He is simply too slow for our tactics. I remember us having the same problems during Flick's first games last season.

And if both Boateng and Javi are on the pitch then it's a recipe for disaster

Not a good performance, but hey, no need to bash the team like that :shock:
Who did? Me?

You can't win every game, I am well aware... But if we lose to jokes like Bremen not unluckily but deservedly, something is wrong... And yes, a draw against Bremen is a loss...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:20 pm

We have praised him lots and deservedly but no matter how I look at it I just can’t see any way this can’t be pinned on Flick.

And that gives me confidence. He messed up this time, but we know he usually doesn’t. No need to criticise the team or the transfers or whatever. It’s surely a one off and it says a lot that if it weren’t for that unmissable chance Choupo Moting missed we might still have won this disastrous game.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:28 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We have praised him lots and deservedly but no matter how I look at it I just can’t see any way this can’t be pinned on Flick.

And that gives me confidence. He messed up this time, but we know he usually doesn’t. No need to criticise the team or the transfers or whatever. It’s surely a one off and it says a lot that if it weren’t for that unmissable chance Choupo Moting missed we might still have won this disastrous game.
The transfers...
Chupo Moting is a Wildebeest
Sarr is a donkey
Costa is a squirrel
Roca is a ghost
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We have praised him lots and deservedly but no matter how I look at it I just can’t see any way this can’t be pinned on Flick.

The transfers...
Sarr is a donkey
Costa is a squirrel
Roca is a ghost
Roca simply can’t be judged. His lack of playing time is on Flick, not him. He might be right in not playing him, but he might also be wrong. Or it might be neither. Davies didn’t play for 9 months and we would have looked stupid if we called him useless or a ghost.

Choupo Moting messed up yesterday but it’s unfair to judge him on that alone. He’s a CL finalist. He’s definitely not worse than what we had as backup since Wagner.

We know exactly what Costa can do. He hasn’t done it yet. Doesn’t mean he won’t eventually.

Sarr has indeed been terrible so far.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

The transfers...
Sarr is a donkey
Costa is a squirrel
Roca is a ghost
Roca simply can’t be judged. His lack of playing time is on Flick, not him. He might be right in not playing him, but he might also be wrong. Or it might be neither. Davies didn’t play for 9 months and we would have looked stupid if we called him useless or a ghost.

Choupo Moting messed up yesterday but it’s unfair to judge him on that alone. He’s a CL finalist. He’s definitely not worse than what we had as backup since Wagner.

We know exactly what Costa can do. He hasn’t done it yet. Doesn’t mean he won’t eventually.

Sarr has indeed been terrible so far.
Costa is a joke...

And Zirkzee could’ve not scored that... I thought we signed a backup to do MORE than Zirkzee...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga