You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-11-21] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2020-11-21] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:01 pm

Yeah but just because he failed this time it doesn’t mean he’s not a better backup than Zirkzee. The two best strikers we’ve had in the past ten years, Gomez and Lewandowski, have both had similar howlers.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:19 pm

It's being a very difficult season for everyone. Have a look at Real Madrid, Barcelona, City, Juventus, PSG... even Liverpool conceded 7 goals to Aston Villa just few weeks ago

The international break didn't make us any favours either. It's worth mentioning that Flick had just a couple of training sessions to prepare the match and that several key players were missing.

He had a plan on his mind and It didn't go well. This was the type of game where you can experiment like that. A draw at home vs Bremen is not the end of the world and I'm pretty sure Flick took good notes of yesterday's performance

And also I think It's very soon to start pointing fingers at our newcomers. Keep in mind that most of them didn't have any pre season whatsoever so they didn't have time to adapt to our team and tactics.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby rthebest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Exactly it is an unusual season. Top teams have too many games in short time in addition to the international breaks. Players are tired and coaches don't have time to work on tactics. Bayern practically doesn't have any fit top midfielder. The panic transfers hasn't worked out yet.
Last edited by rthebest on Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:55 pm

Authorities, scientists and others are talking about "the new normal" the entire 2020. What else should we as Treble champs and 8x straight Bundesliga winners expect?

Our guys are doing brilliantly in these conditions, we have lost so far 3 games with HD Flick in charge. Honestly, we have all right to be proud, happy and satisfied in 20/21 season.

In 4 days, Red Bull Salzburg are going to be the same trouble as they were the last time and we want to extend our record of winning in the CL as long as possible.

The only criticism I see justified is our defensive game, conceding goals to be exact even though Neuer is absolutely a true piece of art and brilliance on our goal.

Werder after 10 years and 19 straight defeats have finally stopped their worst nightmare of all time by holding a draw in München and on the other side, we are lucky that we didn't lose and concede 3 goals in short period of the match.

All in all, we can do better and 4-1-4-1 was so pathetic. Jamal is young and Javi is nowhere near our requirements. Roca should have started, but well...

All I can say that I'm quite fine with the result in the given conditions with COVID troubles, international break, tiredness, no pre-season preparations and injured players. :wink:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to Bundesliga