You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
7
100%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Werder Bremen will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 7

Re: [2019-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby rateandbet » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:18 am

A win is a good thing for the vacation is ahead. I hope Bayern will not make it more interesting losing this game.
And spoil the holidays.
rateandbet
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:12 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:22 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:Face it, title race is over for us... Be happy with a 4th like I would be...



Image

While going over old threads, I found this gem from 10-11 December 2019 8) :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

For the record, we had won this match 6-1.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 48408
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8811 times
Been thanked: 14290 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:42 am

And we went on to win the Sextuple right after that :lol:


See, that message could very well be from any other year. 2019, 2018, 2020, 2021... :lol: :P
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12666
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 4043 times
Been thanked: 4098 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2019-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:19 am

YlonenXabi wrote:And we went on to win the Sextuple right after that :lol:


See, that message could very well be from any other year. 2019, 2018, 2020, 2021... :lol: :P
No it couldn’t, last year included a transformation never seen before and that message was after being 0-1 down for what would have been the third loss in a row...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25388
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1262 times
Been thanked: 5748 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:09 am

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:And we went on to win the Sextuple right after that :lol:


See, that message could very well be from any other year. 2019, 2018, 2020, 2021... :lol: :P
No it couldn’t, last year included a transformation never seen before and that message was after being 0-1 down for what would have been the third loss in a row...

Amazing lie. The match was played on the 14th December, and your post was done on 10th December. Also on 8th December you had predicted Bayern 1-2 Bremen.

Anyway, the first few pages on this thread are worth reading for laughs.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 48408
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8811 times
Been thanked: 14290 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-12-14] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:43 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:And we went on to win the Sextuple right after that :lol:


See, that message could very well be from any other year. 2019, 2018, 2020, 2021... :lol: :P
No it couldn’t, last year included a transformation never seen before and that message was after being 0-1 down for what would have been the third loss in a row...

Amazing lie. The match was played on the 14th December, and your post was done on 10th December. Also on 8th December you had predicted Bayern 1-2 Bremen.

Anyway, the first few pages on this thread are worth reading for laughs.
Not a lie, merely a mistake... Didn’t check... Of course I was annoyed by bottling games that we should have won comfortably when we were already in a bad situation regarding the table... Had you told me we would lose 4 games in Hinrunde and win all but one -and not lose that one- I would have reacted differently... Hindsight is 20/20 though
You don’t see me roaming around old threads where people thought we would proceed after a 0-3 to Barca or a 0-1 at Madrid, do you?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25388
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1262 times
Been thanked: 5748 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aequitas1987, Bing [Bot], dart86BG, Effenberg777, Mani, Pittbay, sherpthederp, shpati_L1, zozon and 31 guests