You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Bayern Munich will win
88%
It will end in a draw
13%
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Lell isn't that bad, but he's definitely been in a bit of a rut recently compared to Oddo who seems to be more confident going forward. I don't think the strikers were horrible either, the one thing I forgot to mention earlier was that Wiese had one hell of a game! There were a couple times during the game where I was sure that we would score, only for Wiese to have the ball safely in his hands. #-o If he can keep that up, I'm sure he can force himself into being the starting keeper for Germany.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern123 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:37 am

TO ALL BAYERN FANS!!!

IT WAS ONLY ONE GAME!!! Let's not be so overly dramatic!

If they, including coaching staff, keep this kind of effort, THEN IT IS A PROBLEM!

Let us see how this team responds and how this coaching staff adjusts! Don't forget, Klinsmann never coached a club team.
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:42 pm

We should really forgot about this one , I mean losing and conceding 5 goals in a match is a bit unusual and 'depressing' for a Bayern fan ,
but its only the beginning of the season , Im looking forward to a comfortable win against Nurnberg , 3 points against Hannover
and we'll be back at the top of the table , where we beleong ! Lets not forget that , even though we won just 2 of the BL matches until now , the first placed team is only 3 points ahead of us , which is the reason
that at the end of the season its almost ever year Bayern at the top , the other teams are just too weak to actually profit from our losses .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 pm

Yeah, it's really good that we got this defeat sooner than later. I mean, imagine the same result in the quarterfinal or semifinal of the CL or German Cup! That would be a disaster. Plus, a famous quote from (i think) Benjamin Franklin is "A blow that doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" So this defeat would certainly show Klinsmann the realities of the BL, the German Cup, and the CL. The 3-5-2 would only work with a DM of high quality, and we did try to bring in Gattusso last summer. We should cash out to get Arshavin and perhaps Gattusso (though imo I think it's unlikely). MVB is old now! Bayern needs better quality! Whaddayathink?!
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga