You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Bayern Munich will win
88%
It will end in a draw
13%
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:58 pm

shwas55 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Oddo please go back to Italy you are shit, he is responsible for 2 of the goals

I thought Oddo had an excellent match, by far the best I've seen him play for Bayern. He was 20 times better than Lell, and he had an assist with his pass to Borowski for Bayern's first goal.

He pulled out of tackling ozil, and he let Pizarro in, all he did was feed the ball to borowski to score the first goal other than that, he missed every cross.

For the third goal, he didn't pull out of tackling. He was far from the player and was blocking his path so he couldn't run into a more dangerous position. From that position, the defender needs to have confidence that the keeper can save the ball. The goalkeeper should not be beaten on that first post, but then it was a terrific shot.

For the fourth goal, I can't understand how you're saying it's his fault. If you check out http://www.d1g.com/video/show/2304176, the two most responsible people are Rensing and Lahm. I can't even see Oddo anywhere!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:00 pm

The only positive things about this game were Oddo (he was able to continue the good impression he left vs Germany)
and Borowski who scored 2 fine goals and probably got himself into the first XI for the upcoming matches .
Other than that we should forget about this one real quick , analyze the mistakes we made and make sure it NEVER happens again .
The defense was all over the place , Rensing looked insecure , and I'm pretty sure Ulli is starting to regret not getting a good DM .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Hawkeye wrote:I need a drink. :(

Cheers
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bayern x Bremen: WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Guys, I just can't get over this!? WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT???!!! My little brother is still mocking me for this!! WHAT JUST HAPPEDNED!!!??? 5 GOALS!!? 5 IN THE ALLIANZ???!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, now that I just got it out of my system, let's move to the important stuff. First of all, Why isn't Ribery playing? I know he has a thigh strain, but he's the Bayern superstar, the one who can solely change the match outcome. So a minor thigh strain shouldn't keep our superstar out of a very decisive match. That's one negative point for Klinsmann. Another mistake is not letting Oddo play right from the start. Without Ribery, who is specialized in penetrating defences right from the center and giving strength in the midfield, Oddo is needed to put some action in the right side of the field. And with Lahm in the left, we can create pressure from both sides and score goals. Now that's two points for Klinsmann! I don't know what he was thinking? Please help me out here! All I know is that he's gonna get one hell of a scolding from Hoeness and Co.!
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:16 pm

shwas55 wrote:we shouldnt play 3-5-2 against attacking team like bremen unless we have world class DM which we dont.
Uli you fu..... idiot do you see now that this team needed new signings.
Rensing had a very very poor match
Demi had a very very poor match
Toni had a terrible game
Oddo please go back to Italy you are shit, he is responsible for 2 of the goals
Van bommel i hope this shows that he isnt good enough for anything shit in defense, shit in holding the midfield and shit in creating.
Sosa the worst 9 mil ever spent.
Borowski should start from now on.

the only 2 players that didnt lower their flags today are LAHM and BOROWSKI.

How about we sell Ribery too , I mean he's been injured for 2 or 3 months now , Ulli you idiot why you bought a player like Ribery that is injured all the time ?
How about we just sell the whole team and get 11 Ronaldinho's to play for us ?
We should also invest 300 million every year in new players , I mean look at Dortmund , thats what they did and look how good they've been
doing since then !
You should also start using the word sh.it in your posts a lot more , makes them really enjoyable .

Be aware : ironic post . :) :wink: :wink:

Yes the defeat was ugly and "painful" for a Bayern fan but thats not a reason to run around talking bullsh** and criticizing every single thing that comes to
your mind .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:08 pm

MrLinky wrote:
shwas55 wrote:we shouldnt play 3-5-2 against attacking team like bremen unless we have world class DM which we dont.
Uli you fu..... idiot do you see now that this team needed new signings.
Rensing had a very very poor match
Demi had a very very poor match
Toni had a terrible game
Oddo please go back to Italy you are shit, he is responsible for 2 of the goals
Van bommel i hope this shows that he isnt good enough for anything shit in defense, shit in holding the midfield and shit in creating.
Sosa the worst 9 mil ever spent.
Borowski should start from now on.

the only 2 players that didnt lower their flags today are LAHM and BOROWSKI.

How about we sell Ribery too , I mean he's been injured for 2 or 3 months now , Ulli you idiot why you bought a player like Ribery that is injured all the time ?
How about we just sell the whole team and get 11 Ronaldinho's to play for us ?
We should also invest 300 million every year in new players , I mean look at Dortmund , thats what they did and look how good they've been
doing since then !
You should also start using the word sh.it in your posts a lot more , makes them really enjoyable .

Be aware : ironic post . :) :wink: :wink:

Yes the defeat was ugly and "painful" for a Bayern fan but thats not a reason to run around talking bullsh** and criticizing every single thing that comes to
your mind .

First im sorry about saying sh!t i was very angry after watching that match.
Now i never sujested we sell those players, well except of VB he really isnt what we need, i was just criticizing their performance in this particular match, they should burn the DVD from this match after they learn from their mistakes, and by the way klinsmann is at fault too using 3 5 2 against an attacking team like bremen so im sure he will learn a good lesson from this match too.

As for ULI i wont take it back he is an idiot and i think its time for him to move on he did a great job but he is just too stubborn to change his transfer methods.

Im glad this happened in the BL and very early in the season so we can learn from it and move on.

I apologize for oddo the 4th goal wasnt his fault but i still think he should ve done better for the 3rd he tried to block the shot way after ozil hit the ball.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby BayernJ » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:11 pm

shwas55 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Oddo please go back to Italy you are shit, he is responsible for 2 of the goals

I thought Oddo had an excellent match, by far the best I've seen him play for Bayern. He was 20 times better than Lell, and he had an assist with his pass to Borowski for Bayern's first goal.

He pulled out of tackling ozil, and he let Pizarro in, all he did was feed the ball to borowski to score the first goal other than that, he missed every cross.

I think Oddo was way more better than Lell. That Ozil shot was just briliant...
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:08 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Concede 5 goals at HOME :!: :!: Couldn't watch the game, I'm going to watch the highlights. :x :x :x :x :x :x
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:23 pm

It was emberassing watching Ribery in dismay while his daughter clapping hands:!: :!: :( :( :( Horrible day for Rensing. It seems he likes critisising the defence (he was right so) but he needs to first look at his mistakes. It's imberassing to concede 5 goals at home. It was also very ironic that the 2 goals scored by Bayern came from Borowski. Hope this does not happen at least in the Allianz Arena. [-X [-X [-X [-X :cry: :cry:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Wow... just wow... why did Bremen have to get back on form against us?

I say we should sell a few players in the winter break, such as Lell, Ottl, and so on, those that aren't stars. And maybe even Klose and Ze Roberto, I've never really liked them. That way, apart from giving Podolski a greater chance in playing and improving, we can also bring in some real star players.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby thulkazal » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:13 pm

Good that we lost in bundesliga,that lame formation even vs steaua sux hard,we could easy lose but we had a LOT luck

Anyway we can't play vs "big teams" with 3-5-2,good that didnt happen us in CL.Hope next game Bommel will be out and klins will play ribery with 4 defenders (4-4-2)
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:50 pm

let's hope now that in order to not make things worse we are subject to to the farce of the annual oktoberfest vsit from the squad and where we see them enjoying themselves as if this disgraceful trashing never happened !!!!!
Like Micho maybe they had already forgotten everything immediatly after the final whistle and was happly chatting way to Pizarro ! Do these players care abouyt anyhting ?

SHAME !!! :oops: I was not convinced about the strength of this squad, I just confirmed this the hardway. Finger crossed that there won't be a Zenit dejavu with a squad from the CL.

If Bayern want to play big they need to spend big. If they wan to compete in BL and CL then there's no excuses with Ribery's injury, this week's tiring encounter with Steua etc.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern x Bremen: WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:15 pm

we don't have an AM and rensing is like a cancer for the team i never liked him.thats all.its just a bad game we continue and we hope that the team will find a way out now with ribery return.
Last edited by pavlos21 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:44 am

you know i think one of the bad things about the lose yesterday that 3 of bremen goals came from penetration through the centre (diego), and thats exactly what we are missing we cant win a game depending on wings only even with ribery back, still we need to get through defenses, wether we buy an AM or devolpe Podolski or Shweini for that role, its very important for us to become a better team.
the other point is our defense was very slow to react to those penetration, this is worrying because in the cl you gonna face players like Diego all the time.. kaka(not this year), C.ronaldo, Deco, Figo, Fabregase, and even arshavin and nasri who are very good at tearing up defenses that way.
lets hope the team including klinsmann have learned a lesson and this wont happen again
Last edited by shwas55 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Hawkeye » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:52 am

I'm still really pissed about this game. Its all i can think about right now.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga