You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Bayern Munich will win
88%
It will end in a draw
13%
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:52 pm

4-0, I was drinking some cola....now its whiskey and cola.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:57 pm

i wanna punch ulli in the face he is an idiot
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:04 pm

5-1, this is getting pretty ridiculous. the 4-0 win we had against bremen last season is coming back to bite us in the ass. Has there ever been a 5-5 draw in the history of football? in the bundesliga i mean, cause that would be wonderful. And yes, i thinks its apparent now that bayern should have invested at least a little in the transfer market. The team is really missing ribery.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ReMad » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:08 pm

3rd Goal for Bremen - Ozil 54'
Click Here for Video

4th Goal for Bremen - Pizarro 60'
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ReMad » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:22 pm

5th Goal for Bremen - Rosenberg 67'
Click Here for Video

1st Goal for Munich - Borowski 71'
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:24 pm

2-5. It could have been worse, and stayed at 0-5. Could anyone have foreseen this?
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ReMad » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:28 pm

2nd Goal for Munich - Borowski 85'
Click Here for Video
Last edited by ReMad on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:30 pm

we shouldnt play 3-5-2 against attacking team like bremen unless we have world class DM which we dont.
Uli you fu..... idiot do you see now that this team needed new signings.
Rensing had a very very poor match
Demi had a very very poor match
Toni had a terrible game
Oddo please go back to Italy you are shit, he is responsible for 2 of the goals
Van bommel i hope this shows that he isnt good enough for anything shit in defense, shit in holding the midfield and shit in creating.
Sosa the worst 9 mil ever spent.
Borowski should start from now on.

the only 2 players that didnt lower their flags today are LAHM and BOROWSKI.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:39 pm

i was not able to watch the game. Can anyone tell me what went wrong?. I want to pull my teeth out...

I saw Borowski scored both goals. Can he please get a place in the starting lineup?
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 pm

Terrible performance.
I'm not impressed by Rensing at all. I think we should enter the transfer market for a goalkeeper in winter. It's clear that Rensing cannot perform at the highest level. He keeps flapping at high balls (perfect example with their 5th goal), and he keeps punching/palming the ball straight at opponents. He was lucky to keep a clean sheet against Bucharest but today underlined his lack of ability.

shwas55 wrote:Oddo please go back to Italy you are shit, he is responsible for 2 of the goals

I thought Oddo had an excellent match, by far the best I've seen him play for Bayern. He was 20 times better than Lell, and he had an assist with his pass to Borowski for Bayern's first goal.

Toni and Podolski need to work on their shooting.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shwas55 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:48 pm

walter wrote:i was not able to watch the game. Can anyone tell me what went wrong?. I want to pull my teeth out...

I saw Borowski scored both goals. Can he please get a place in the starting lineup?

Well form the start Bremen looked the better team they attacked and attacked Pizarro hit the post within the first 10 mins, in the other end the ball fell for Toni he was all alone but he put the ball wide, and from there its just went down hill for us.
We were playing long balls from everywhere long balls against team with 198cm and 195cm central defenders.
we were playing 3-5-2 against the best attack in the league for the past three years so we got hammered down there VB and Demi where responsible for the first goal, Rensing responsible for the second although the ball fell awkwardly.
Second half Oddo came on and he responsible for the 3rd and 4th goal, the 5th rensing came out and missed the ball completely.
We couldve gone down by more than 7 goals but we were very lucky not to concede more.
All in all the whole team but lahm and borowski was crap
Last edited by shwas55 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:50 pm

shwas55 wrote:Borowski should start from now on.

walter wrote:I saw Borowski scored both goals. Can he please get a place in the starting lineup?

Apart from scoring the goals, Borowski did nothing. Misplaced passing, losing possession, slow pace. I don't think he deserves a place in the starting line-up.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shwas55 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Oddo please go back to Italy you are shit, he is responsible for 2 of the goals

I thought Oddo had an excellent match, by far the best I've seen him play for Bayern. He was 20 times better than Lell, and he had an assist with his pass to Borowski for Bayern's first goal.

He pulled out of tackling ozil, and he let Pizarro in, all he did was feed the ball to borowski to score the first goal other than that, he missed every cross.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Borowski should start from now on.

walter wrote:I saw Borowski scored both goals. Can he please get a place in the starting lineup?

Apart from scoring the goals, Borowski did nothing. Misplaced passing, losing possession, slow pace. I don't think he deserves a place in the starting line-up.

So i guess VB doesnt deserve a place either cuz he was 10 times worse the borowski
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:57 pm

In my opinion, which probably doesn't carry much clout, bayern weren't horrible going forward, especially for periods in the first half where they did some good work down the flanks. Toni had some good chances saved and we did manage to score two goals, which, on any normal day where the bayern defense plays well enough, would have resulted in a 2-0, or 2-1 win. Today, however, I think they played horribly in defense (blindingly obvious from the scoreline). The defenders weren't attentive enough and let the werder players simply run at them and shoot. Rensing seemed nervous as well, and that's putting it lightly.

I need a drink. What can I say, Im feeling pretty horrible right now. I was really hoping for a win. Lets hope this shocks the team into action, and we dont see a display like this for many matches to come. :(
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga