You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Bayern Munich will win
88%
It will end in a draw
13%
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: [2008-09-20] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 pm

walter wrote:Mutu, your Borat picture is the face of this forum...hope you get it back eventually...

What do you mean?

walter wrote:Pizarro's movement in the box has been good, but his finishing has been terrible, lets hope that stays that way tomorrow.

Pizarro was never a clinical finisher ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:13 pm

The previous picture you had associated to your profile was just a forehead that looked just like Borat...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MrLinky » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:39 pm

So Ribery isnt gonna be back in this match after all . :(
I'm still optimistic though , Bremen havent been enjoying a good form lately and I dont think we have to be scared of
Pizarro , if anybody of you watched the game Werder played against Anorthosis in the CL you'll know why .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:51 pm

walter wrote:The previous picture you had associated to your profile was just a forehead that looked just like Borat...

Was just my eyes and forehead with long hair, don't know where you got your similarity dude :) If anything this new one looks more like Borat lol

Bayern II played against Bremen II today; the result was 1-1 with Ekici netting the equaliser on 85' after Bremen had opened the score with an early 4' penalty.
Let's hope the first team does better! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:23 am

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=873052

It seems like Bayern will be facing a decimated Bremen team. I guess good for Bayern but not good for the game. I actually wanted a full power Bayern (not possible now since Ribery won't be playing) against a full power Bremen, to get an idea of where the team stands.
I still hope this is gonna be an exciting game...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:08 am

I'm really excited about this game :) However, i just have one problem, watching it may be difficult. I only get to see Bayern matches live every now and then, for me its a little hard to see them in Australia, and finding a reliable site on the internet to watch my beloved team play is also a bit difficult. So, does anyone know a site that will let me watch this match? because i had a lot of trouble with the Koln game last week, I found this one site that worked for about 25 minutes, then it said "error" ... I was devastated. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you :)

As for the game...I'm optimistic, I think we have what it takes to beat Bremen, but at the same time I think it will be very, very close, the game may come down to someone's mistake, or a controversial penalty. Having said that, Id love nothing more than to see another 4-0 victory like last season.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:30 am

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 am

Werde is gonna be missing 4 of their starting XI players : Torsten Frings , Clemens Fritz , Hugo Almeida , Daniel Jensen .
I dont think it makes it easier for us though , actually I'm expecting the bench players to be even more motivated , I mean they're not
gonna be playing just any away game , they're gonna be playing at the Allianz-Arena which always causes a motivation boost for the visiting teams .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:37 pm

thanks a million mackoy :)
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ReMad » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Pizarro's chip over the goalie hits the post!
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ReMad » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:12 pm

1st Goal for Bremen - Rosenberg 30'
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:19 pm

we're losing 2-0, its not looking good, lets hope the 2nd half is better
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ReMad » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:27 pm

2nd Goal for Bremen - Naldo 45'
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:31 pm

Hawkeye wrote:we're losing 2-0, its not looking good, lets hope the 2nd half is better

Not if they continue playing like this . :wink:
Very lethargic play , no ideas , long ball to Toni , thats pretty much our game plan up until now .
The 3-5-2 system may be useful against opponents like Koln and Hertha but they should really think about going back to 4-4-2 against
opponents like Werder who got a few players themselves that can make the difference in any situation .
Let's hope the best for the 2nd half , it cant really get any worse . :(
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:44 pm

3-0, I think ill go and have a cry now :(
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga