You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-02-10] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Bayern Munich & Werder Bremen match will be a ...

A) Bayern victory
67%
B) freaking draw
33%
C) Werder defeat
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby andresdonado15 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:16 am

Im really sad.....it was a strange match.....i dont know if bayern were playing football.....or they were throwing long balls.......man,......bayern couldnt continue playing in this way......if they dont improve......they are not going to win anything......they need to play simple football.....they always do the most difficult......they play in a strange way......they need to imporve......and PLEASEE HITZELDDDDDDD.........GET OUT ALTINTOP.......he is really badddddddd!!.......he suckkksss.-.......GET IN.........TONIII KROOOOOSS
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:36 am

Interesting game to say the least. I would love to know who told Toni to take that PK because he is not a PK at all. I don't know if it's his body type, since he is so tall, or something else but he should not be taking any PKs at all. Yes, he should have made it but PKs are not his thing. Heck, he doesn't take them for the Italian NT so what was the deal with him taking one in this game? Bad decision. LOL!!

Klose...I don't know what to say that he needs to sit out a game or two. He's struggling big time. Of course, he went through a dry spell with Werder last season and now he's having one here. What is up with that? It seems now Bayern are starting to rely on Toni and they can not do that. I just hope he gets his butt into gear and start scoring.

Ze was the man in this match. Whatta man!!

It was nice to see Kroos come in earlier than usual. Let's hope he gets more and more playing time.

Altintop and Schweinsteiger were bad. Altintop has gone down hill since the early season and has not regain that good play at all. Schweinsteiger, well, he's has not shown anything since, well, I can't remember. It's been that long.

MVB...did not play bad at all. I was pretty impressed.

Podolski seemed to show some good work while on the pitch. Perhaps he's taking to heart that desire to show what he has. With Klose in a drought I think Lukas need to get a start to see what he can do.

Officiating....SUCKED!!!! I think that crew needed glasses because they could not see crap.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 am

PLAY OF THE GAME: MVB dribbling past half the Bremen's defense like he was Maradona...didn't know he could do that...if he would've been able to take the shot and score it would've been the goal of the season. He certainly looked good today...he did show his claws again on the offense, just like last season...if can he keep up the good work and improve a little good things will come...he also needs to stop harassing the ref all game
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:12 pm

MVB was fouling too much. He really deserved to be sent off. But otherwise he played an excellent match!

PS: what did Kahn do to earn the yellow card straight after Ze Roberto scored the equaliser?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:44 pm

MUTU wrote:PS: what did Kahn do to earn the yellow card straight after Ze Roberto scored the equaliser?

He was overreacting on a play where a Bayern player, whose name is escaping me at the moment, was tackled. He thought there should have been a foul but the ref didn't call it. Basically, Kahn was just going a little overboard and the official wasn't going to deal with it.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga