You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-12-16] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
75%
It will end in a draw
25%
VfL Wolfsburg will win
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: [2020-12-16] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Postby Pittbay » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:17 pm

250! Coman just keeps delivering as well. Get him the ball more.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Coman!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:18 pm

They eventually go in...

But seriously, the fact that Süle is playing as our RB is pathetic and a damning indictment of the people in charge of scouting.

Also, I seriously cannot believe Roca is so bad that Flick would rather play without a midfield.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:20 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:[quote="#12"]Wonder who will be the next guy to tell me I‘m negative and that we're better off than other top teams and oh so hard to beat... None is true btw...

Which 'top team' is in the best shape at the moment?
Few but they're still doing better

Name them and why, go on.[/quote]Liverpool and RM, both in better leagues and closer to the leaders...

A lot of others don’t nearly play as shit as we do...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:20 pm

We desperately need a Roca explanation... He can't be worse than NO midfielder, right?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:22 pm

quote="#12"quote="aterford"]
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:Wonder who will be the next guy to tell me I‘m negative and that we're better off than other top teams and oh so hard to beat... None is true btw...

Name them and why, go on.[/quote]Liverpool and RM, both in better leagues and closer to the leaders...

A lot of others don’t nearly play as shit as we do...[/quote]

Liverpool and RM are bad examples man... Neither are exactly setting the world on fire

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Lahmies » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Liverpool and RM are not better than us. Plus we scored like I said we would. Fix the defense and we dominate Europe again.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:25 pm

nm462272 wrote:quote="#12"quote="aterford"]
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:[quote="#12"]Wonder who will be the next guy to tell me I‘m negative and that we're better off than other top teams and oh so hard to beat... None is true btw...

A lot of others don’t nearly play as shit as we do...[/quote]

Liverpool and RM are bad examples man... Neither are exactly setting the world on fire[/quote]They‘re still doing a much better job
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:25 pm

Lahmies wrote:Liverpool and RM are not better than us. Plus we scored like I said we would. Fix the defense and we dominate Europe again.

CB, RB, and midfielder (or at least healthy Kimmich) and we're clear #1

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:26 pm

Lahmies wrote:Liverpool and RM are not better than us. Plus we scored like I said we would. Fix the defense and we dominate Europe again.
Great... A lucky equalizer against Wolfsburg in what was our only chance after your post...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:27 pm

#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:
Name them and why, go on.
Liverpool and RM, both in better leagues and closer to the leaders...

Liverpool, who have earned exactly the same points per match, concede more goals per match, score less per match, who literally JUST drew 17th placed Fulham and 16th-placed Brighton two weeks before that? The one who was appreciably worse in the UCL last year and in this year's group stages? That Liverpool?

Or the Real Madrid who are...in the same position as us, same points/match earned, who got ran off the pitch twice vs Shakhtar and losing to Alaves and Cadiz? Is that the one you're referring to?

I mean...no offense, but have you watched these teams this year? We have plenty of problems, I won't deny that, but the idea that other top clubs are performing much better or that we're falling behind others...it's just unfounded, and it feels like you just picked two "big" clubs out of a hat, glanced at the table and decided they're better than us.....There are plenty of things to criticize right now but this one feels particularly flimsy.

Like I said, I don't mean to offend, but to claim that "they're doing much better," I just honestly can't believe you've watched enough of either team to reasonably make that call. I mean, maybe I'm wrong. Which matches have you seen from Liverpool and Madrid that have convinced you they're "much better" than we are? What are they doing better, what are we doing worse? What do you feel their strengths are? Should be pretty easy to come up with a few reasons if you've been watching them and they're so clearly better.
Last edited by aterford on Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:28 pm

1. Im mad at flick
2.why the f are we playing sule rb when we have 2 rb's on the bench.
3. Coman still on fire.
4. Why do we play with a 1 man midfield. It crowds us up in the final third and leaves us exposed on second balls.
5. Even though he is a solo midfielder today, i have to say tolisso is impressing me so far.
6. Sane finnaly seems to have found some motivation. By which i mean trying to fix his mistake.
7. I just want the trusty 4231 back with a solid line up of players on some sort of natural position.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:33 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:
Name them and why, go on.
Liverpool and RM, both in better leagues and closer to the leaders...

Liverpool, who have earned exactly the same points per match, concede more goals per match, score less per match, who literally JUST drew 17th placed Fulham and 16th-placed Brighton two weeks before that? The one who was appreciably worse in the UCL last year and in this year's group stages? That Liverpool?

Or the Real Madrid who are...in the same position as us, same points/match earned, who got ran off the pitch twice vs Shakhtar and losing to Alaves and Cadiz? Is that the one you're referring to?

I mean...no offense, but have you watched these teams this year? We have plenty of problems, I won't deny that, but the idea that other top clubs are performing much better or that we're falling behind others...it's just unfounded, and it feels like you just picked two "big" clubs out of a hat, glanced at the table and decided they're better than us.....There are plenty of things to criticize right now but this one feels particularly flimsy.

Like I said, I don't mean to offend, but to claim that "they're doing much better," I just honestly can't believe you've watched enough of either team to reasonably make that call. I mean, maybe I'm wrong. Which matches have you seen from Liverpool and Madrid that have convinced you they're "much better" than we are? What are they doing better, what are we doing worse? What do you feel their strengths are? Should be pretty easy to come up with a few reasons if you've been watching them and they're so clearly better.
The Liverpool that lead against Tottenham currently and will lead the table thereafter... While we stand no chance of still achieving that this calendar year... Stop acting like drawing Bremen is a feat!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:35 pm

Better look again, Spurs must've just had a lucky equalizer against in what was their only chance after your post...

Are you watching that match, too? Or just checking the scorelines?
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pittbay » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:35 pm

nm462272 wrote:We desperately need a Roca explanation... He can't be worse than NO midfielder, right?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he asked for a transfer next month. It’s crazy.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga