You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-10-25] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result will be:

Poll ended at Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm

Bayern on the march!
91%
Another crappy draw!
9%
Magath's revenge!
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: [2008-10-25] Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:15 pm

This season is very much different than last season! Last season, when I hear Bayern was playing Wolfsburg, I would say "Yea right Bayern will win, Bayern always wins!" Bayern strolled through the season, match to match, win to win, to draw, and the rare loss. This season, there is DEFINITELY more drama! We're down 0-2 Then stage a comeback with 4-2! Many chances for both sides! The BL is really becoming a very interesting league to watch, as compared to the boring last season when Bayern was No.1 all season long! Klinsi always used to say the players are making life unnecessarily difficult for themselves, but from what I see, HE'S THE ONE MAKING LIFE UNNECESSARILY DIFFICULT FOR THE PLAYERS. We cleary have the best individual players, they're almost the same squad that dominated last season. So right now it all comes down to tactics, a part of football Klinsi is still an amature at! He's a great man-motivator, but not exactly a great tactician! Having said that, I still believe in Klinsi and that success is a second nature in him! GO KLINSI! 3 WINS IN A ROW IS REALLY WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL A TURN IN TIDE! Whaddayathink??!!
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:27 pm

3 assists Klose =D> =D> =D> Klose is back to his best =P~
Magnificent comeback from Bayern, but why does Borowski not start he is the top goalscorer :-s
Good display of leadership tactics from Vanbommel :o and finally I feel really sorry for Micho who made a brilliant challenge on Dzecko but the guy dived down and the ref felt sorry for him
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:58 pm

ballackfcb wrote:3 assists Klose =D> =D> =D> Klose is back to his best =P~
Magnificent comeback from Bayern, but why does Borowski not start he is the top goalscorer :-s
Good display of leadership tactics from Vanbommel :o and finally I feel really sorry for Micho who made a brilliant challenge on Dzecko but the guy dived down and the ref felt sorry for him

Well I think Demichelis was late and did commit a foul but it wasn't a penalty, just outside of the box.

Three things:

1.The players showed no effort in the first half.
2.Why is the defence so shaky when it is the same as last's year except for Oddo there was Lell?
3.Ze the saviour!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:39 pm

both teams didnt had defence xD
but after all klose/ribery/ze roberto/borowski owned them
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:50 pm

mackoy wrote:2.Why is the defence so shaky when it is the same as last's year except for Oddo there was Lell?

Klinsmann ! He wants offensive football to be played which leads to a lot of gaps defensively.
While Hitzfeld on the other hand adressed pretty much every game in a more controlled manner.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Klinsmann Praises Fight Back

Things looked grim for Bayern when they went 2-0 own to Felix Magath’s Wolfsburg, but they showed real character to fight back to secure a 4-2 win.
A debatable penalty award gave Grafite the chance to open the scoring before Edin Dzeko headed the visitors into a 2-0 lead. Franck Ribéry however pulled one back before half time.

Bayern then staged a complete fight back with second half goals from Borowski, Schweinsteiger and van Bommel to seal a very impressive win.

"We spent a lot of time preparing for Wolfsburg. I told the team we had a lot of hard work ahead of us, and that we’d need to be alert from the very first minute" Klinsmann explained.

"But we weren’t. We thought it would be easier, and then suddenly we were two goals down. That meant we had even more work to do in coming from behind.

"A huge compliment to the team for turning the match around and exploiting their quality to get the result. That wasn’t a match for the faint-hearted" he added.

Captain and goal scorer Mark van Bommel echoed the sentiments of his trainer. "We started well but our attacking play was too scrappy. We started taking too many risks and left gaps at the back.

"Wolfsburg began with a deep-lying formation, but then they scored twice. We achieved a lot in the second half with our determination and fighting spirit, which basically wouldn’t have been necessary if we’d started better.

"I was delighted about my equaliser, as I’ve not scored for Bayern for a while."

Wolfsburg trainer Felix Magath was left to lament on what could have been after seeing his ex-club triumph.

"Nothing has changed: Wolfsburg are incapable of winning in Munich. It looked as though it might be different up to half-time, I still had hopes. But we had too much fear to win the game.

"We were too passive and let Munich back into the match, and you’ll always be punished for that. At the end of the day, it’s about quality.

"We had our chances, although I’m not going to criticise my team. Bayern simply have the quality and took their chances."

goal.com wrote:But we had too much fear to win the game.

That sentence shows that the respect of the opponents coming to Munchen is still huge , I found the recent statements in the press that the opponents
have lost respect towards Bayern just because of a bit of a crappy start to the season very inappropriate anyway.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:24 pm

I HATE THESE DIVERS!! :@ Wolfsburg su*ks. Bayern showed, why we are the champions! Incredible comeback! :shock: Ribery and MvB first goals this season! Ribery was king!!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:38 am

ballackfcb wrote:3 assists Klose =D> =D> =D> Klose is back to his best =P~

This is why Klose is one of the best strikers in the world his ability to create goals for others is unbelievable, even if he doesnt score as many goals as Toni, i rate him much higher because of his creativeness.
Any striker that plays along side Klose is very lucky cuz you know he will set up to score at least once.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby spotman » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Thank god!!!!

I was going to throw up at halftime ...

Oddo had the worst game ever...

But...

at the end of the day, we're still BAYERN!!!! 8)

back to the top we come...
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:08 pm

I'm curious to see Hoffenheim vs Hamburg , I dont really see HSV winning there , as Hoffenheim has been enjoying a magnificent form lately ,
and is the surprise team so far this season , a draw would be my preferred ending result in this one.

Edit : As I was writing this post Hoffenheim scored the 1-0. :D
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby fcb 4eva » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Any striker that plays along side Klose is very lucky cuz you know he will set up to score at least once.

apart from Poldi lol :P

---------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:20 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:

The goal-scorer for Hoffenheim was their young talented striker Obasi by the way , in who Chelsea has been showing interest according to
reports in Germany , maybe a he'd be an option for us too as a replacement for Podolski.
It's 2-0 now , I dont know what Rangnick tells them but it seems to work. :shock:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:09 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:

---------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D

Well he sets him up alot in the national team, i really think Poldi's problem at bayern is just confidence we all know he can play, score and create goals, the coach really need to have faith in him. but at club football there is no time for support, and confidence shots by the coaching staff...its a brutal business you have to do it on your own, you mess it up and you are out. If poldi gets a string of matches he will preform, the problem is getting those 4-5 matches in a row
Last edited by shwas55 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby fcb 4eva » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:10 pm

yeah well he'll be gone in January anyway imo
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:12 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:yeah well he'll be gone in January anyway imo

I really think we should try him as an AM before we let him go cuz he really can penetrate defences with his speed and skills
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga