You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[24-11-2007] Bayern Munich -vs- VFL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Bayern Munich & VFL Wolfsburg game will be a ...

A) Bayern victory
67%
B) Draw
11%
C) Wolfsburg victory
22%

Total votes : 9

[24-11-2007] Bayern Munich -vs- VFL Wolfsburg

Postby tracylynn » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:30 pm

Ok, Bayern has to win this game for two reasons. One is to get back on the winning track and the second reason is to beat Magath. If they lose to Magath's team then I will color my hair all different shades. LOL!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [24-11-2007] Bayern Munich -vs- VFL Wolfsburg

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:11 am

tracylynn wrote:If they lose to Magath's team then I will color my hair all different shades. LOL!!

This tempted me to vote Wolfsburg win, but it's not gonna happen.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:49 pm

I voted for Wolfsburg victory...because...........................;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:48 pm

If I have to color my hair then I would also kick your behinds for predicting their victory so I have to color my hair. Don't think you can hide from me because I will find you. :D

Back to the topic at hand....a Bayern victory.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:31 pm

tracylynn wrote:I would also kick your behinds

And who says we find that a negative thing? ;)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:14 pm

good luck to Bayren
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Image VS Image

Bundesliga, Matchday 14
FC Bayern München (28pts, 1st) v. VfL Wolfsburg (16pts, 11th)
Saturday, 24 November, 15:30 (CET)
Allianz Arena, Munich

Former Bayern Munich coach Felix Magath is preparing for his first return to the Allianz Arena since being sacked in January.

Magath, who led Bayern to successive league and cup doubles in little over two years in charge, was relieved of his duties after a 3-2 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in January with the club running the risk of not qualifying for the Champions League.

His predecessor Ottmar Hitzfeld became his successor, but he was still not able to turn around the club's fortunes in four months and Bayern finished the season fourth.
Magath will wait until Saturday morning before deciding on his team and he will assess the fitness of players such as Josue and Jonathan Santana, who both made long trips back from international duty in South America on Thursday.

Bayern coach Hitzfeld must replace the suspended Lucio following his red card at Stuttgart a fortnight ago while Bastian Schweinsteiger is also ruled out with a knee injury.

Bayern Likely XI (4-4-2): Kahn - Lell, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Lahm - Hamit Altintop, Van Bommel, Zé Roberto, Kroos - Toni, Klose

Wolfsburg Likely XI (4-2-3-1): Jentzsch - Riether, Costa, Madlung, Schäfer - Josué, Gentner - Dejagah, Marcelinho, Krzynowek – Grafite

Chech this Thread Frequently During the Match for Goals and Clips LIVE
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm

Dangerous chance for Bayern by Toni
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555218
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:01 pm

Chance for Bayern by Ribery
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555237
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:34 pm

First goal for Bayern by Klose
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555308
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:23 pm

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: Dangerous chance for Bayern by Toni
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555218

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: Chance for Bayern by Ribery
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555237

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: Very dangerous chance by Van Buyten hits the post
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555296

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: First goal for Bayern by Klose
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555308

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: Header by Klose hit the post
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555323

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: 2nd goal for Bayern by Ribery
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555419

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: Amazing long range shoot by Van Bommel
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555422

FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: First goal for Wolfsburg
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1555433
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Thanks ReMad, that's awesome work there.
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:00 pm

Earth Times
Miroslav Klose and Franck Ribery scored in each half as Bayern Munich ended a series of three league matches without a win by beating VfL Wolfsburg 2-1 to stay top of the Bundesliga. Meanwhile Werder Bremen stayed within a point of Bayern thanks to a 2-0 win at bottom club Energie Cottbus to extend their unbeaten run in the league to nine games, including seven wins.

Bayern moved to 31 points from 14 matches, with Bremen on 30. SV Hamburg could draw level with Bremen if they beat visiting Hansa Rostock on Sunday.

Bayern, who were beaten by VfB Stuttgart in their last league match and had been held to goalless draws by Eintracht Frankfurt and Borussia Dortmund, bounced back against visiting Wolfsburg.

It was the first return to Munich for Wolfsburg boss Felix Magath since being sacked as Bayern coach at the end of January.

But Bayern seemed intent on dismissing any talk of a crisis in a strong opening spell in the Allianz Arena, with Klose slotting home in the 35th minute for his ninth goal of the season.

Ribery set up the goal after robbing Peter van der Heyden before cutting the ball back into the centre of the area for Klose.

The France international, who had passed a late fitness test, was then on target himself in the 50th minute after he completed a move he began in his own half.

Wolfsburg fought back when Ashkan Dejagah rifled past Oliver Kahn in goal in the 71st minute but Bayern held on for the win.

"We played better especially in the first half and showed a lot of passion," said Kahn.

Magath meanwhile said his side was "not stable" enough" to recover from mistakes against a side like Bayern, but was pleased with his reception at his old club.

"I was well received. Apart from the result it was a nice day," he said.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:02 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Thanks ReMad, that's awesome work there.

Ditto. Welcome to the forum, ReMad! :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:18 pm

Standings after Saturday's games in the Bundesliga:
01- Bayern Munich 31
02- Werder Bremen 30
03- Hamburger 27
04- Karlsruher SC 26
05- Bayer Leverkusen 24
06- Schalke 22
07- VfB Stuttgart 22
08- Hannover 21
09- Hertha Berlin 19
10- Bochum 18
11- Eintracht Frankfurt 18
12- Wolfsburg 16
13- Borussia Dortmund 15
14- Arminia Bielefeld 15
15- Hansa Rostock 14
16- FC Nuremberg 09
17- MSV Duisburg 09
18- Energie Cottbus 08
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga