You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[24-11-2007] Bayern Munich -vs- VFL Wolfsburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Bayern Munich & VFL Wolfsburg game will be a ...

A) Bayern victory
67%
B) Draw
11%
C) Wolfsburg victory
22%

Total votes : 9

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Nice win for Bayern! now we`re back on track.. Congrats guys!! :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:36 pm

Ribery was man of the match and he was the key to Bayern's strong start this season, he had scored his third goal of the season
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:12 pm

TurkishPress.com
Bayern, who now have a one-point lead over Werder Bremen, enjoyed their first league win for a more than a month.

"Wolfsburg threw everything at us in the end and we were worried about conceding a late equaliser," said Bayern coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.

"We didn't counter-attack well and we were nervous at the end, but we got the three points and that was our target."

Wolfsburg coach Felix Magath, who was back at the Allianz Arena for the first time after he was sacked by Bayern in February, conceded defeat.

"I am happy with my return to Munich," said Magath.

"It was a strange experience for me to be back on the sidelines here again.

"We made a bad error to make it possible for Bayern to take the lead, we only really got back in the game after we let in the second goal, so Bayern deserve the win."
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga