You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-09-18] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
VfL Bochum will win
No votes

Total votes : 6

[2021-09-18] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Postby CiriacoS » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:31 pm

Sane MOTM.

I want to praise Nagelsmann. He shows real signs of a very organised, smart and mature management of the team. His substitution timing is fantastic. He subbed Davies at half time, gave Lewy a much needed break, rotated the CB pair perfectly.

On top of that Sane is on course to reach his best form. Gnabry is also very good again. Our defensive stability is just something else compared to last year. This guys are just not giving away goals without a proper fight even if we are leading 5-0.

So all in all, it looks like we are improving in all of the segments at which Flick showed weakness. Kudos to Julian for that.
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2021-09-18] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Postby Fénix » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:24 pm

Gnabry is set to return to his best playing at the right flank. You can see how brilliant he plays out there and puts the ball easily behind the GK.

Same I can say for Sané. Left side is where he is going to shine and nowhere else. If there was any desire from the German to play right winger, he can try to kiss his ass if he can reach it, the same goes for that position. :)

Kimmich today was fantastic on the pitch, 2 goals. I like when CMs score a lot of goals, just like Ballack and Lampard once.
Definitely future captain after Neuer and Müller retire. Kimmich captain and Goretzka vice-captain. Future is secured.

We played and conceded 0 goals again. If Nagelsmann manages to break clean sheet record and the least conceded goals ever in the league, he's the king.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby zozon » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:52 am

Agreed about Gnabry, guy was everywhere on the offensive.

Also agreed on both Richards and Sarr.
The first one - you can tell he comes from a totally different league and level of play, but he can get used to this, I'm sure. He is like the bulkier, slower version of Davies. Which is OK.
About Sarr - actually I wondered if this is the same player from last season. He had some tackles and clearings in defence WHILE he could've had a couple of assists too.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hardrade » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:53 am

Since Nagelsmann ditched that cursed suit he grew a lot as a person and a coach. The real gentleman and a scholar!
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Daviesfan88 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:51 am

What a statement game this was! the GD in the table shows the difference between us and the rest.
Also echoing that I loved the rotation.
Daviesfan88
Getting the hang of it

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:39 am

sherpthederp wrote:Lewa owes Gnabry a beer after that one :lol: . Absolutely stole that goal from him lol.

Not just a beer, but 2 beer crates/Bierkisten. :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:52 am

Fénix wrote:Gnabry is set to return to his best playing at the right flank. You can see how brilliant he plays out there and puts the ball easily behind the GK.

Same I can say for Sané. Left side is where he is going to shine and nowhere else. If there was any desire from the German to play right winger, he can try to kiss his ass if he can reach it, the same goes for that position. :)

Kimmich today was fantastic on the pitch, 2 goals. I like when CMs score a lot of goals, just like Ballack and Lampard once.
Definitely future captain after Neuer and Müller retire. Kimmich captain and Goretzka vice-captain. Future is secured.

We played and conceded 0 goals again. If Nagelsmann manages to break clean sheet record and the least conceded goals ever in the league, he's the king.
Oh my!

Buddy we are SO FAR away from this
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:29 am

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Gnabry is set to return to his best playing at the right flank. You can see how brilliant he plays out there and puts the ball easily behind the GK.

Oh my!

Buddy we are SO FAR away from this

Let's take it slowly. The record is 17 goals conceded in 15/16 with Pep as our coach. Which means in the remaining games we can concede 0.41 goals per game.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:32 am

17 is exactly 0.5 goals per match. So far we're at a rate of 0.8 goals conceded per game in the Bundesliga.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga