You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-10-04] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:22 am

Bayern Munich will win
86%
It will end in a draw
14%
VfL Bochum will win
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: [2008-10-04] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Postby BayernRtheBest » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:55 am

Of course thats my country lol alboo all the way here too... were taking this world cup qualifier easily ahaha.. for the 1st time
BayernRtheBest

Postby BayernRtheBest » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:00 am

By the way in thwe Klinsman forum, one of the articles says the Van Buyten , Demechelis, and Lucio are DECENT defenders, i guess im not the only one who thinks this lol
BayernRtheBest

Postby MrLinky » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:46 pm

BayernRtheBest wrote:Of course thats my country lol alboo all the way here too... were taking this world cup qualifier easily ahaha.. for the 1st time

Its certainly looking good right now we're 1st placed , it would be spectacular if we could really qualify , lets
see how they do in the upcoming match against Hungary , and then they can crush Portugal like 4-0 , Ronaldo is gonna be
totally out of the game against Cana and co. :lol:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:10 pm

MrLinky wrote:
BayernRtheBest wrote:Of course thats my country lol alboo all the way here too... were taking this world cup qualifier easily ahaha.. for the 1st time

Its certainly looking good right now we're 1st placed , it would be spectacular if we could really qualify , lets
see how they do in the upcoming match against Hungary , and then they can crush Portugal like 4-0 , Ronaldo is gonna be

Malta FTW :!: :P We're gonna get crushed by Denmark! :( Malta beat Hungary in the last World Cup qualifiers but I think that they improved.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 pm

mackoy wrote:
MrLinky wrote:

Malta FTW :!: :P We're gonna get crushed by Denmark! :( Malta beat Hungary in the last World Cup qualifiers but I think that they improved.

HaHa losers .. :lol: The result was 3-0 remember ? :wink:
Something that came to my mind , didnt Matthaus coach Hungary a while ago ?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:01 am

What I remember is the 2-1 win at home. Don't remember the away defeat. :) Yes, Matthaus coached Hungary and then was sacked I think.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:54 pm

mackoy wrote:What I remember is the 2-1 win at home. Don't remember the away defeat. :) Yes, Matthaus coached Hungary and then was sacked I think.

Albanians only look towards the future and the future is looking bright for us. 8) :P
Yea before that he was in Belgrade I think and now he's coaching a team in Israel , a true globetrotter. :lol:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Bundesliga