You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-10-04] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:22 am

Bayern Munich will win
86%
It will end in a draw
14%
VfL Bochum will win
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: [2008-10-04] Bayern Munich vs VfL Bochum

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:51 pm

MrLinky wrote:
BayernRtheBest wrote:Demichelis isn't top class at all. Hes an average defensive player. Now i dont know why we got rid of Jansen but i think that if one of the most idiotic transfers i have ever heard Bayern make. jansen was such a good, quick, and energetic player, and not to mention very young.

So basically you're saying Micho is an average defender but at the same time you're claiming Jansen was a really good defender ? :lol:
I think the question 'have you watched a SINGLE Bayern match last season' is appropriate ?
Sorry but I stopped reading your post after the first 2 sentences . [-X

LoooL. Demichelis is top class and one of the best defenders. What he is doing right now is giving the impression that he is not happy playing at DM and wants to go CB asap. If he is not playing good as a DM on purpose, then he is not acting professionally while getting paid I don't know how many thousands of euros he gets every week. In my opinion Klinsi should play him as a CB as that's were he plays best but Demichelis does not do any good to the whole team if he acts egoistically.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:27 pm

here look at this Demichelis was at Bayern for like 8 years , and he has started to show signs of good improvement this past year. He is definately not as special as people make him out to be. By the way i watch every Bayern match, and i would like to say Demechilis doesn't excel in every match, but in a few.But Demichelis is not world class at all and is about 27, a good age. Now saying Jansen is REALLY good is exagerating, but i did not say that or did not intend. Im not relating Jansen to Demechelis but now since you mention it i will. So you don't agree Jansen wasn't as good as Demechelis but i beg to defer. I tryed to make a point that since so many people want to develop young players and give them a chance, i brought up the case of Jansen, who probably shined more than any of these "great" young players Bayern has. He was really quick and energetic and unlike Demechelis made it to his national team as soon as he joined Bayern, unlike the eight years demechelis spend trying to get into his national team. Based on his two last performances and previous seasons,including this one and excluding the last one, i would like to title Demechilis as ordinary. Last year Bayern's midfield was the main show, and Otmar Hitzfield made this possible, so just because demechelis made a few tackles vs Bochum or some ordinary team doesn't mean he is top class. PLus i dont know if you notice but he scores a decent amount of own goals, so maybe your titling him as a good striker. Now i react in this way because he has been rebellious to the team before, and if what you guys say is true about him he is completely selfish, garbage, and unprofessional.
BayernRtheBest

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:29 pm

ohh by the way Mr. Linky i just saw your Albanian, same here lol
BayernRtheBest

Postby spotman » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:08 pm

You know what I'm really scared about....

Losing Schweini and Poldi....

Uli.. you better open your pockets...
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby BayernJ » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:01 am

Klinsmann talk

…his substitutions against Bochum: “We were 3-1 up against Bochum, it was over as a contest, and I took Zé Roberto off so he could acknowledge the crowd’s applause. He was fantastic. But the men !!(Borowski)!! who came on didn’t have the same attitude as a 34-year-old who’d scrapped for the team for a full 80 minutes. That’s not acceptable. Every player has to show us he’s 100 percent committed to Bayern, that he’s prepared to go to the limit, that he tidies up in midfield, that he’ll force the ball over the line whatever it takes – it applies to every area of the team.“

!!! What you all think about Borowski? He is good but, is he Bayern man in her heart... I don´t think so. Yet... Don´t judge me ,but i think that Van Bommel better DM/CM than Borowski. I hope that Klismann take off MVB´s captain armband. MVB plays better if he can play without captain pressure. He can play her own style!

…the team’s potential: “We have the potential. Against Lyon and in Bucharest, the players showed the desire, the willingness to run, the ability to pressurise the opposition. The team showed what it can do, exactly as we worked on it in training: coming through midfield with one or two-touch football, looking for the strikers, working really hard off the ball. However, they’ve not confirmed this potential in one or two league matches. In every Bundesliga game, even against Bremen, Hannover and Bochum, we had enough chances to win easily. Against Bochum they started to think, aha, we’ll score four, five or six now – and this hint of complacency meant we lacked determination in defence. Suddenly it was only 3-2, suddenly it was 3-3. I intend to crack down on this and work on our consistency.“

!! It´s depends players attitude. Bayern players have to stop think that they are last season champion. Now is the time to show who is Bayern man in her heart!!

…the club’s goals for the season: “We can still hit all our targets. We’re through in the DFB Cup, we’re top of our Champions League group, and in the Bundesliga, we fortunately have enough games to put things right step by step – although we obviously need more determination, and the players have to start living up to expectations. We have a lot of work ahead of us.“

!!Like I say. It depends players attitude. I hope Khan make´s comeback!!!!!!!

Now is the time to stop think:

Toni: When he makes comeback to Italy and where team he go.
Klose: That he makes three goal againt´s Finland.
Podolski: I don´t say anything
MVB: About hes captain responsibility.
Schweinsteiger: Where he play next season.
Lahm: That goal againt´s Spain.
Rensing: When Kahn makes comeback. :wink:

I trust Klismann. He´s attitude is always 110%. I hope that Bayern players can give same attitude what Klinsmann give´s Bayern!!!!!!! =D>
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Re:

Postby shwas55 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:51 am

BayernJ wrote:Klinsmann talk

!!! What you all think about Borowski? He is good but, is he Bayern man in her heart... I don´t think so. Yet... Don´t judge me ,but i think that Van Bommel better DM/CM than Borowski. I hope that Klismann take off MVB´s captain armband. MVB plays better if he can play without captain pressure. He can play her own style!

MVB is crap with or witout armband he is an average player at best who had one good season with bayern.

I dont blame browski for the two late goals it was Demi's job to kill the match he was the DM not borowski, demi has been very poor as a DM and he should take big responsibility for it.

all in all MVB should be on his way out in the winter no question asked?? we didnt win a single match with him on the field except against the Romanian side who we were very lucky to get out of it with three points after the performance of the second half
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am

BayernRtheBest wrote:here look at this Demichelis was at Bayern for like 8 years , and he has started to show signs of good improvement this past year. He is definately not as special as people make him out to be. By the way i watch every Bayern match, and i would like to say Demechilis doesn't excel in every match, but in a few.But Demichelis is not world class at all and is about 27, a good age. Now saying Jansen is REALLY good is exagerating, but i did not say that or did not intend. Im not relating Jansen to Demechelis but now since you mention it i will. So you don't agree Jansen wasn't as good as Demechelis but i beg to defer. I tryed to make a point that since so many people want to develop young players and give them a chance, i brought up the case of Jansen, who probably shined more than any of these "great" young players Bayern has. He was really quick and energetic and unlike Demechelis made it to his national team as soon as he joined Bayern, unlike the eight years demechelis spend trying to get into his national team. Based on his two last performances and previous seasons,including this one and excluding the last one, i would like to title Demechilis as ordinary. Last year Bayern's midfield was the main show, and Otmar Hitzfield made this possible, so just because demechelis made a few tackles vs Bochum or some ordinary team doesn't mean he is top class. PLus i dont know if you notice but he scores a decent amount of own goals, so maybe your titling him as a good striker. Now i react in this way because he has been rebellious to the team before, and if what you guys say is true about him he is completely selfish, garbage, and unprofessional.

What you're writing is simply wrong , Micho was voted best defender in the BL , dont think that would have happened with just a tackle
or two against Bochum , he was in the top 11 of the BL , Ulli and the other officials praised him as the best defender in the league
and he was ranked world class in the kicker ranklist , I'm not sure but I think they might know a thing or two more about football than you do .
We can turn this whole thing around and say where was Toni until the age of 27 ? ..where was Ribery until 3 years ago ?
Toni was a second division player until the age of 26 , just because Poldi made it into the German national team faster than Toni
into the Italian national side , does that make him a better striker ? How many goals did Toni score last year and how many did
Poldi score , but oh yea your argument is gonna be Poldi is soo much younger , so much quicker and he made it into the German
national team so early , did that help him score more goals for Bayern ?
You seem to have a personal problem with Micho and you're letting the last couple of games influence your judgement about him too much , when was the
last own goal he scored before this one against Lyon ?
Jansen might be quick and energetic but a player that is struggling to get into the first XI at Hamburg cant be the kind of player
that Bayern should have kept . Jansen at Bayern wouldnt have worked anyway because : 1) we saw how Lahm as RB and Jansen as LB
do in the European Cup in the summer against Croatia , if he would have been as good as you say he is Low wouldnt have decided to
put him back on the bench and field Friedrich instead of him , 2) Jansen as LB and Ribery as LM is suicide against other top european clubs
as Jansen is the more offensive kind of LB and Ribery isnt known for working back well and helping the defense as much .
If we exclude the season Jansen played decently at Monchengladbach , you get what ? ... a mediocre BL player that has failed to shine
and make a name for himself at a top club . Comparing Micho with Jansen is like comparing Maldini with Favalli . :lol:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:50 am

spotman wrote:You know what I'm really scared about....

Losing Schweini and Poldi....

Uli.. you better open your pockets...

I dont know why everybody is so scared about the 2 of them leaving .
I'm not at all , what did Poldi ever do in a Bayern jersey to justify a place in the starting XI , something that some of you on this forum
are requesting . When was the last game when Poldi was looking fired up and ready to give everything for this club ?
He's the most active off the pitch in the interviews every week complaining about his situation and telling everybody what a great city Koln is .
And Schweini is Schweini , you never really know what kind of match you're gonna get from him .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 am

MrLinky wrote:

Comparing Micho with Jansen is like comparing Maldini with Favalli . :lol:

Since you're bringing up Maldini, I gotta say I really respect that guy! He's the kind of defender everyone wants. Great defensive display in the field, and great morale and personality. He's not the kind of player who runs after money! He's very loyal to his club AC Milan, the only club he played for in his career. He has been playing for AC Milan for over 25 years now! He is the most capped player in the history of AC Milan AND the national team. His father, Cesare, was a former player in AC Milan, and his son, Cristian, is in the AC Milan Youth Team. The number 3 jersey is entirely reserved for the Maldini family; his father wore it, he's now wearing it, and his son will wear it when he joins the first team. I just wish we can have a player like him in Bayern! In other words, Paolo Cesare Maldini is a football legend! To me, he is the second most respected football player in history. The most respected football player is Franz Anton Beckenbauer, the Kaiser!! =D> =D>
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby shwas55 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:29 pm

I have to agree demi is a world class defender if i have anything against him as a defender is that he is slow but most of the defenders are.
having said that he should never play as a DM
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SuXaR » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:43 pm

I think Klinsi has to do some serious thinking and working with the team over qualification break.
He made some mistakes during the Bochum game and also before it.
1) Why Breno didn't play? Is Bochum stronger than Lyon? I don't think so.
2) Why take off Schweini when Micho is playing s..t and letting the team down? Sosa did not meet expectations we all put in him, so why he put him up instead of Ottl?
3) I hope that he finaly realise that Luca is out of form and will bench him. He won't be able to hit an empty net from 1 meter. Let Poldi and Klose play together 1-2 matches and then analyse the result.
4) He could try to play 3-5-2 and go for 5-3-2 if needed. I'm getting sick of these changes of playing style.

He finaly bench MVB and I hope he will strip him of the Captain's brand and will hand it to Lucio. He's the best man after Willy for that position.
If we have another couch, he would soon be fired. I hope for Bayern's and Klinsi's sake that the team will start play better after the break.
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BayernRtheBest » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Look this arguement will go on forever linky, so im not even gonna bother, and number 1 beckenbaur and Uli always change there minds alot to make there players seem more appealing or make the club's situation seem greater than what it already is. Now although im not saying i have more sense of soccer than they, which is not true, i do think they are a bit hypocritcal and honestly i dont care what they have to say besides something that will affect the club directly. Over hyping is a common thing in soccer, and just because Demechelis performed in the Top ten 11 in the Bundesliga doesnt make him World Class. I think the Bundesliga lacks defence, which is why they get such large score sheets in Europe. By the way I do think Podolski is a better striker than Toni, or at least soon will be. Toni like Demechelis is OVER HYPED. This the last i have to say and although im not solidifying my statement completely, that is all i want to write. You obviously need to stop saying this one player or the other is great because of what other people say or from individual performances which are impressive against relegated or mediocre Bundesliga teams. Why do you think Bayern has 20 titles, who can challenge them. And if Bayern isn't wining, that means something is really wrong with the team. Good luck saying to Chelsea and the rest of Europe, " Oh we have Demechelis, hes a real world class player".... yea okay. Maybe you need to learn more about soccer, since you keep mentioning that up. I got my opinion you got yours bosss
BayernRtheBest

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Over hyping Micho wouldnt make sense as they are not interested to sell him , they offered him a new contract , why would they want
to make him appealing to other clubs when they are interested to keep him ?
Well I think we can end this discussion right here , doesnt make sense , saying Poldi is a better striker than Toni .. :shock: ,
and I dont even need to back that up with arguments , its just logical thinking , who was the top goal-scorer in the BL
and Uefa-Cup last year ? You also think Schweini is a better player than Ribery ? ..wouldnt surprise me . :P
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby BayernRtheBest » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:57 pm

i actually do think Shweni is better than Ribery..sike lool. Im not crazy now, but i said im not solidfying my facts, by that i meant not backing them up and also make present and future judgements. Mark my words, PODOLSKI WILL BE BETTER THAN TONI, watch. Anyways bro you albanian lol?
BayernRtheBest

Postby MrLinky » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:32 pm

BayernRtheBest wrote: Anyways bro you albanian lol?

Yea man proud albo 8) .
You too ?
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga