You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-01-27] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
VfB Stuttgart will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2019-01-27] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:51 am

Fénix wrote:
MUTU wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Bayern is and should be expected to win most BuLi matches even with no tactics at all! Even with half a missing squad, we should be winning most BuLi matches.

Pure arrogance.

PunkCapitalist wrote:These are failed tactics because they were proven a failure in the CL.

Champions League 2009-10: 10 points in group, 2nd place. Reached final.
Champions League 2011-12: 13 points in group, 1st place. Reached final.
Champions League 2012-13: 13 points in group, 1st place thanks to direct encounter vs Valencia. Won treble.
Champions League 2018-19: 14 points in group, 1st place for the first time since 2015.

PunkCapitalist wrote:proven a failure in the CL.

As I said, I'm not a fan of Kovac, never was, not even when he was a player. I don't like his tactics, and I don't like his player selection. But this, right here, this is a witch-hunt.

I wouldn't say that's a pure arrogance, but more a sad reality, in worst case, living in the past.

How come? Expectations have been the same over the last three years as they were in period between 2010-2016.
Unfortunately, we are very far from that and the expectations in the last 3 seasons extremely declined, but that didn't happen in heads of many fans because accepting ('a new') reality automatically means bye-bye to dreams you're expecting to happen.
The board gave their direction in which we are constantly moving for 4 years.
You just can't live stuck in time or some specific year or period. If Heynckes' Bayern was a pure past few months later and now some 'far' past, then the same goes for Guardiola's Bayern.
People taught themselves on something, it became a habit and now when you moved away very far, but you still stayed in some specific time, cutting ties represent frustrations, sadness, anger, negativity...

Yes, but in the last Heynckes match, Bayern lost 1-4 at home to Stuttgart.
In the last Kovac match, Bayern won 4-1 at home to Stuttgart.

What am I trying to say, that Kovac > Heynckes? Definitely not. But I think Kovac deserves to take a breath nowadays. At least until 13th March.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 am

I meant 2011-2013 Heynckes, not this abused, interim from the last year.

Regarding Kovač... He did what was the most important - he stabilized the club. 8 straight wins in Bundesliga, qualified the club as the 1st in the CL, Pokal campaign still on going.

Pitch display... Who cares... Even last season under Heynkes we looked far from playing good football, but the season was saved thus the 2018 overhaul postponed, which results with huge frustrations here this season.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:10 am

Fénix wrote:I meant 2011-2013 Heynckes, not this abused, interim from the last year.

Regarding Kovač... He did what was the most important - he stabilized the club. 8 straight wins in Bundesliga, qualified the club as the 1st in the CL, Pokal campaign still on going.

Pitch display... Who cares... Even last season under Heynkes we looked far from playing good football, but the season was saved thus the 2018 overhaul postponed, which results with huge frustrations here this season.

Ironically, the last Heynckes match in his 2011-2013 period was also against Stuttgart, and Bayern won 3-2 in the German Cup final back then, completing the treble thanks to Gomez's brace 8)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:18 am

Haha, amazing! :D Stuttgart always there to serve its purpose.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:not to mention that his tactics destroyed our double hopes nine months ago... but whatever.
Maybe he is not fleshy as he is not a South American or a French or Spanish,,,

Yeah, "his" "tactics"...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:07 pm

Fénix wrote:I meant 2011-2013 Heynckes, not this abused, interim from the last year.

Kovac stabilised a team that he had destabilized himself!!! Interim Heynckes left the team working relatively smoothly and in harmony. The crisis reemerged under Kovac and was reestabilized under Kovac.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Fénix wrote:
MUTU wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Bayern is and should be expected to win most BuLi matches even with no tactics at all! Even with half a missing squad, we should be winning most BuLi matches.

Pure arrogance.

PunkCapitalist wrote:These are failed tactics because they were proven a failure in the CL.

Champions League 2009-10: 10 points in group, 2nd place. Reached final.
Champions League 2011-12: 13 points in group, 1st place. Reached final.
Champions League 2012-13: 13 points in group, 1st place thanks to direct encounter vs Valencia. Won treble.
Champions League 2018-19: 14 points in group, 1st place for the first time since 2015.

PunkCapitalist wrote:proven a failure in the CL.

As I said, I'm not a fan of Kovac, never was, not even when he was a player. I don't like his tactics, and I don't like his player selection. But this, right here, this is a witch-hunt.

I wouldn't say that's a pure arrogance, but more a sad reality, in worst case, living in the past.

How come? Expectations have been the same over the last three years as they were in period between 2010-2016.
Unfortunately, we are very far from that and the expectations in the last 3 seasons extremely declined, but that didn't happen in heads of many fans because accepting ('a new') reality automatically means bye-bye to dreams you're expecting to happen.
The board gave their direction in which we are constantly moving for 4 years.
You just can't live stuck in time or some specific year or period. If Heynckes' Bayern was a pure past few months later and now some 'far' past, then the same goes for Guardiola's Bayern.
People taught themselves on something, it became a habit and now when you moved away very far, but you still stayed in some specific time, cutting ties represent frustrations, sadness, anger, negativity...
It's not pure arrogance nor living in the past. It's a simple observation derived from Bayern spending X times as much in wage bills than the likes of Stuttgart, Augsburg, etc. X being what? 10 times?

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:11 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:not to mention that his tactics destroyed our double hopes nine months ago... but whatever.

Yeah, "his" "tactics"...
For all his accomplished stabilization, Heynckes did not change significantly Ancelotti tactics. Neither has Kovac. That's my point in regards to his lack of tactics. It was Ancelotti's tactics that lost us the Pokal last year and it's Ancelotti's tactics that are likely to see us beaten in the CL.

PunkCapitalist

[2019-01-27] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:59 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:

Yeah, "his" "tactics"...
For all his accomplished stabilization, Heynckes did not change significantly Ancelotti tactics. Neither has Kovac. That's my point in regards to his lack of tactics. It was Ancelotti's tactics that lost us the Pokal last year and it's Ancelotti's tactics that are likely to see us beaten in the CL.

Well in all fairness, this squad couldn’t win it whatever the tactics...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga