You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-01-27] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
VfB Stuttgart will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2019-01-27] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:another ugly victory that will get some people to feel undeservedly vindicated and kovac to ignore our weak spots and mistakes because hey! we won! we fought real good! :roll:
Madonna Madonna Madonna...
We won 4-1....

What do you want to be happy?

To not have 45 minutes every match were we look like we couldn’t beat a 2. Liga side? To have a coach that doesn’t put forward starting 11s that need to be shaken up at halftime every match? To not start a 30 year old Javi over James, Gnabry, Davies or literally anyone else on the bench?
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:36 pm

From what I've read here and could conclude after full-time whistle, we can do way better right now but we need somebody else in charge and not Kovač.

I agree... We won 4-1, it's a great result yet it can't mask everything what's bad in our game. Kovač simply can't meet the expectations of FC Bayern.
Even if we would have had some other 7-8 very good and hungry players at this moment, I doubt Niko would handle great with them, but at least his chances to clear all doubts and excuses would have helped us to judge his coaching qualities.

He is veeeeeery likely staying till the end of the season, but I don't think he should be at Bayern after 2018/2019.

Bayern need to replace the current problematic 8 players and sign 10 new players as soon as possible, but a new coach must be also included as a part of Umbruch.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lahmies » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:another ugly victory that will get some people to feel undeservedly vindicated and kovac to ignore our weak spots and mistakes because hey! we won! we fought real good! :roll:
We won 4-1....

sometimes i wonder if you actually watch games or just sleep through the whole thing and wakes up for the final whistle. smh
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
We won 4-1....

I could have asked you exactly the same thing back when Guardiola was in charge and almost every BuLi game ended at 4-0 in our favor, with the regular 7-0 and 8-0s.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:10 pm

Funny how it worked well when Javi Martinez left the grass of the Allianz Arena...

Still far from a really good level but that's more about Kovac who's a shit coach.
Coman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Coman wrote:Funny how it worked well when Javi Martinez left the grass of the Allianz Arena...

Still far from a really good level but that's more about Kovac who's a shit coach.

At least Niko "Never-Change-A-Winning-Team" Kovac will leave Martínez on the bench again next game.
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:15 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Coman wrote:Funny how it worked well when Javi Martinez left the grass of the Allianz Arena...

At least Niko "Never-Change-A-Winning-Team" Kovac will leave Martínez on the bench again next game.
Bet he won't.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Coman wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Bet he won't.

Why not?
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:19 pm

The issue is exactly that he is not "shit".
It would be great if he were just shit - because he probably would not be here anymore then.

It's worse, he is just mediocre. Good enough not to get sacked but too bad to make anything more than mediocre happen. We are sitting here waiting for something that might never come.

Though I am not sure what we could expect in terms of a generation change from someone who just does not play the young/new players. It is like he is not even trying to find anything extraordinary, he is just fine playing OK football...
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:20 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Coman wrote:
bastos80 wrote:[quote="Coman"]Funny how it worked well when Javi Martinez left the grass of the Allianz Arena...

Bet he won't.

Why not?[/quote]Cause he is an incompetent idiot who have football knowledge from the 80's

Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby Fénix » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:20 pm

bastos80 wrote:At least Niko "Never-Change-A-Winning-Team" Kovac will leave Martínez on the bench again next game.

Wait for a match when Ribery and Robben return. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 pm

Coman wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
Coman wrote:
Bet he won't.

Why not?
Cause he is an incompetent idiot who have football knowledge from the 80's

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk[/quote]

I agree. That's why he's going to stick with the same team that won this game.
Remember that Javi rode the bench for most of the season already.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:The issue is exactly that he is not "shit".
It would be great if he were just shit - because he probably would not be here anymore then.

It's worse, he is just mediocre. Good enough not to get sacked but too bad to make anything more than mediocre happen. We are sitting here waiting for something that might never come.

Though I am not sure what we could expect in terms of a generation change from someone who just does not play the young/new players. It is like he is not even trying to find anything extraordinary, he is just fine playing OK football...

Our problem in a nutshell. He’s not a terrible manager, just not good enough to succeed here
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:41 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
We won 4-1....

I could have asked you exactly the same thing back when Guardiola was in charge and almost every BuLi game ended at 4-0 in our favor, with the regular 7-0 and 8-0s.

I never wished that we lose... never enough said
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Lahmies"]another ugly victory that will get some people to feel undeservedly vindicated and kovac to ignore our weak spots and mistakes because hey! we won! we fought real good! :roll:
We won 4-1....

I never wished that we lose... never enough said[/quote]Well, I'm thinking mid term. I agree with what people are saying, we have a catch 22: Kovac is good enough to not get sacked but not good enough to make something special. Because of that, we're losing one of our most valuable players as Kovac doesn't know how to deal with him or whatever. I'd rather some short-term pain to save us from mid-term mediocrity. C'est tout.

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga