You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-12] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 12, 2018 2:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
VfB Stuttgart will win
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-05-12] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:How
#12 wrote:Am I the only one who's a little worried about this 1-4 shit??
This was a home game against a newly promoted team (we won 36 games against promoted teams in a row...) and it didn’t look like it was JUST due to being a meaningless game...
Pathetic

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Me?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun May 13, 2018 6:52 pm

This was a home game against a newly promoted team (we won 36 games against promoted teams in a row...) and it didn’t look like it was JUST due to being a meaningless game...

Well, that's what small clubs do right? Losing games against other average teams.

Don't get why are you so worried about it.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun May 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Win the Pokal Finale and this match is all but forgotten. Lose and it is a dreadful finish to the season and long summer of questions
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

Well, that's what small clubs do right? Losing games against other average teams.

Don't get why are you so worried about it.

Yeah you got it, but then again you would never let it count as argument and find 250 excuses
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun May 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Levante 5-1 Barcelona min.50

#12 wrote:[
Yeah you got it, but then again you would never let it count as argument and find 250 excuses

Again with this?

We won the league, we are about to play the Pokal final and we reached the CL semis and almost made it to the final even though we were missing 4-5 key players

We've just had a very good season and we are a powerhouse in Europe like it or not.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:03 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Levante 5-1 Barcelona min.50

#12 wrote:[

Again with this?

We won the league, we are about to play the Pokal final and we reached the CL semis and almost made it to the final even though we were missing 4-5 key players

We've just had a very good season and we are a powerhouse in Europe like it or not.

I don’t like complacency... Ever...

And again, I would stop as soon as we convincingly eliminated a top team just once...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 14, 2018 1:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:This year there are changes to the Meisterfeier on Marienplatz yet again.
First they replaced the cabrios carcade, with the open top bus due to security. Last year they moved it from Saturday after the match to Sunday, due retail outlets in the centre complaining to loss of business. This change in way was good for those who wanted to go to the last match but also wanted to find a space at Marienplatz, but this eliminated the players' drive from the stadium to the centre.
This year it's taking place a week later on Sunday 20th, next day after the DFB pokal final. The main reason would be maintenance on S-Bahn main line between Pasing and Ostbahnhof during this week which would cause chaos to the travelling supporters.
So far I haven't seen anything if there will be the open bus with players from the airport, but year after year this celebration is starting to look very forced and weary. When one considers that there may not even been spontaneous celebrations, I think that this a bit unfair on foreign fans.
I know of a group who had booked the air and match tickets for the last match for quite a while and were disappointed when this was announced on 19th April.

They never truly care for foreign fans. We want to be an international club, but we're not fully prepared for everything.

I have searched a bit about that celebration on Saturday at the Paulaner am Knockerberg and it seems that the worst change from all of the mentioned above is that now, the post match Meisterschale presentation turned into a sponsor event for which one has to pay to attend.
There were a limited number of tickets drawn to people who participated in a competition and the rest were on sale.
Spoiler: show

I've also seen some posts from people who attended the match complaining that the players' celebration in the pitch was very anti climatic and they even took too long to go under the Südkurve and celebrate with them. From the photos I've seen from the allianz arena on Saturday I also noticed that usual bands which played before the match were missing.

What do you make of it ?

So celebrates FC Bayern at Nockherberg on Saturday [source]
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:This year there are changes to the Meisterfeier on Marienplatz yet again.
First they replaced the cabrios carcade, with the open top bus due to security. Last year they moved it from Saturday after the match to Sunday, due retail outlets in the centre complaining to loss of business. This change in way was good for those who wanted to go to the last match but also wanted to find a space at Marienplatz, but this eliminated the players' drive from the stadium to the centre.
This year it's taking place a week later on Sunday 20th, next day after the DFB pokal final. The main reason would be maintenance on S-Bahn main line between Pasing and Ostbahnhof during this week which would cause chaos to the travelling supporters.
So far I haven't seen anything if there will be the open bus with players from the airport, but year after year this celebration is starting to look very forced and weary. When one considers that there may not even been spontaneous celebrations, I think that this a bit unfair on foreign fans.
I know of a group who had booked the air and match tickets for the last match for quite a while and were disappointed when this was announced on 19th April.

They never truly care for foreign fans. We want to be an international club, but we're not fully prepared for everything.

I have searched a bit about that celebration on Saturday at the Paulaner am Knockerberg and it seems that the worst change from all of the mentioned above is that now, the post match Meisterschale presentation turned into a sponsor event for which one has to pay to attend.
There were a limited number of tickets drawn to people who participated in a competition and the rest were on sale.

I've also seen some posts from people who attended the match complaining that the players' celebration in the pitch was very anti climatic and they even took too long to go under the Südkurve and celebrate with them. From the photos I've seen from the allianz arena on Saturday I also noticed that usual bands which played before the match were missing.

What do you make of it ?

felt that way to me too. winning the Bundesliga clearly doesn't mean much to the team anymore, but who can blame them... 6 years in a row??
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:What do you make of it ?

Honestly? It's disgusting and possibly one of the things I've disliked most in my years as a Bayern fan. They are taking the fans for granted and also taking advantage of us/them.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 14, 2018 5:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Honestly? It's disgusting and possibly one of the things I've disliked most in my years as a Bayern fan. They are taking the fans for granted and also taking advantage of us/them.
When I've found about this, it bothered me much more than the result.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="Bayernbazi"]This year there are changes to the Meisterfeier on Marienplatz yet again.

What do you make of it ?

felt that way to me too. winning the Bundesliga clearly doesn't mean much to the team anymore, but who can blame them... 6 years in a row??[/quote]We surly can't say the same for Juve (check what Valerio posted earlier today in the Italian football thread)

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

We are becoming an elitist club ... I guess that I will soon be forced to be a full time DD supporter

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I guess that I will soon be forced to be a full time DD supporter

Wannabe neo Nazis...

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I guess that I will soon be forced to be a full time DD supporter

Wannabe neo Nazis...

You also have another extreme option but at the opposite end. the other team from Hamburg with the skull and crossbones.

Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

Wannabe neo Nazis...

You also have another extreme option but at the opposite end. the other team from Hamburg with the skull and crossbones.

Not a conversation about St Pauli though, is it? Plus, they're more in line with the values of FC Bayern fans...

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga