You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-31] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The match result between Bayern Munich and Schalke 04

Bayern Munich will win
54%
Draw
8%
Schalke 04 will win
15%
I don't care about the Bundesliga anymore and just hoping for the Champions League against AC Milan
23%

Total votes : 13

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:08 am

Oh wait I thought it was the Milan thread. I only have one option - the Bayern club, and that's where I'll obviously go.

My prediction is a 1-1 draw. They are fully concentrated on this match, whereas the Bayern players might already be thinking about Milan.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:24 pm

Great result 2-0 atleast we beat the great Schalke 04.

Line up:

Oliver Kahn - Willy Sagnol, Daniel Van Buyten, Lucio (Martin Demichelis 84), Phillipp Lahm - Mark Van Bommel, Andreas Ottl, Bastian Schweinsteiger (Lell 87), Hasan Salihamidzic - Roy Makaay (Claudio Pizarro 71), Lukas Podolski

Goal: Roy Makaay 3rd minute - Hasan Salihamdizic 78th minute.

Dunno about you guys, Im very pleased about this victory even though we have a slim chance about the Bundesliga. Lets hope we will do well against Ac Mafia.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:40 pm

Great result, and Bremen drew as well. Pity that Stuttgart won.

The current table:
Schalke 53
Bremen 51
Stuttgart 49
Bayern 47
Leverkusen 42
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Sam » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:46 pm

Good job boys, knew you could do it. Bring on AC!
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:59 pm

That was great, wish Makaay would've put a couple more away, but at least there's still a slim chance of getting the Bundesliga. Two great goals, solid defensive performance for once. Same again on Tuesday, lads! All together now...AUF GEHT'S BAYERN SHIESS EIN TOOOR!!! SCHIESS EIN TOOR, SHIESS EIN TOOOOR!!!!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:29 pm

I don't know about the bundesliga, but it seems that Bayern will never pass Stuttgart :evil: Have you noticed? It's been ages since the last time we were above Stuttgart, will this ever change?
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:54 pm

Well played boys!!!! =D>
NEXT IS MILAN :twisted:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 pm

\:D/ Great game!!! Now, I want Makaay to score early against AC Milan to throw them off of their game. He's done it twice and both times it threw the opponent (Real and Schalke) off of their game.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fa » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:27 am

FC Bajern wrote:I don't know about the bundesliga, but it seems that Bayern will never pass Stuttgart :evil: Have you noticed? It's been ages since the last time we were above Stuttgart, will this ever change?

Well within 2 or 3 weeks we have to play against Stuttgart, so that would be the right time to beat them. If not, CL football will be far far away :shock:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 am

that was a cool 8) performance !!,
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga